Chapter 12: Mixed feelings.

The Next Love.

Chapter 12: Mixed feelings.

In the living room, Seungri turned off the lights and faced Jiyong and smiled playfully as if he had a surprise for the older.

       “Close your eyes”

       “Why?” Jiyong replied, curious.

       “Just close your eyes”

       “Fine” Jiyong smiled back and closed his eyes.

       Seungri put the picnic basket on the table and took out a cloth and placed it on the ground, next he took out a bottle of wine, cheese, grapes, ravioli and salad.

       “Open your eyes now” Seungri said and Jiyong sighed heavily before opening them. He saw the food and the wine on the cloth.

       “You were serious about the picnic thing”

       “I planned making it at Lotte World, but you didn’t arrive”

       “Sorry, I forgot”

       “No matter, I’m here” Seungri held Jiyong’s hand and together sat down on the tablecloth “Now, Jiyong, don’t tell me you don’t drink” Seungri took a glass and filled it with wine.

       “What are we celebrating, uh?” Jiyong said skeptically.

       “We’re celebrating Kwon Jiyong” Seungri said “I didn’t appreciate you before. Now appreciating you is the only thing I want to do”

       “To me it’s fine” Jiyong said cockily.

       Seungri served a glass for himself and they drank.

       “Ah, you aren’t the only one that can cook” Seungri said.

       “You mean you made this food?” Jiyong asked incredulously.

       “Yes, once you eat me, you won’t stop” Seungri grinned and took the dish of ravioli and offered to Jiyong.

       “So let’s see what Seungri tastes like” Jiyong grabbed a fork.

       “Wait” Seungri took the fork from Jiyong and left it aside, then he used his hand to take a ravioli and approached it to Jiyong’s mouth.

       Jiyong gulped, Seungri was feeding him, not even his crazy dreams with Seungri he could imagine such a thing. He smiled and had a bite and moaned, because the ravioli was really delicious, so much he couldn’t help but having one more bite, so hungry this time he bit Seungri’s finger.

       “Sorry” Jiyong blushed as Seungri made ouch at the biting.

       “No problem, I like it rough” Seungri grinned “I’m glad you like it”

       “I think you’re better chef than me” Jiyong replied annoyed.

       “It’s my turn” Seungri said and opened wide his mouth.

       “Mmm” Jiyong grabbed one grape and placed it into Seungri’s mouth, the maknae was a biter too, he didn’t waste time and bit gently Jiyong’s finger.

       “I’m not sorry” Seungri his own lips “Indeed, I want to bite you more, your lips” he said and came closer to the blond and rested his lips on his; however, Jiyong pushed him away abruptly “Are you fine?”

       “Yes, yes” Jiyong replied tensely “I think you have to go now, I mean, you have work to do tomorrow”

       “You’re talking like my father” Seungri chuckled “Well, I’ll go now, but see you soon, eh? We have unfinished things” Seungri blew a kiss to the designer.

       Jiyong remained alone as Seungri left. The designer grasped his blond locks tightly and breathed badly.

       “What’s my problem? I’ve waited for Seungri to kiss me since so many years and, finally, he’s gonna kiss me and I step back! I felt like cheating on Seunghyun!!! We aren’t even real couple!!!” Jiyong yelled in frustration and confusion, his mind was a mess.

 

Seungri walked the garden, he parked his car near to the exit, then he stopped as he saw Seunghyun coming into the place.

       “Hyung” Seungri smiled big “I always get what I want” he said and got into his car.

       Seunghyun lifted one eyebrow and continued his way to the mansion, when he entered; he found the living room with the picnic food on the tablecloth spread on the floor.

      “I brought crab cakes and noodles, although you already ate” Seunghyun said as Jiyong picked up the things and kept them in the basket.

       “No, yes… I mean, I can eat noodles and crab cakes” Jiyong said as he took Seunghyun to the kitchen.

       “If I knew you were with Seungri, I wouldn’t come, but I did it, because you didn’t show up and it looked like raining”

       “Well, you’re smart” Jiyong said and took the bag with the food Seunghyun bought “I didn’t know Seungri was coming. I was going to the night market when I bumped into him”

       “Hey, easy, you don’t have to give me excuses, it’s not as if I’m your boyfriend” Seunghyun laughed loudly.

       “You’re right” Jiyong clicked his tongue. Even so, I felt like cheating on you. That’s why I couldn’t let Seungri to kiss me. It doesn’t make sense. Jiyong thought and took his cup of noodle soup while Seunghyun ate the crab cake.

there’s a lot of GRI here, but I swear this is GTOP (Ɔ˘⌣˘)(˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ C) jiyong is puzzled now about his feelings and he needs to know seunghyun more instead of using him like a servant/pet/fakeboyfriend and seunghyun is still loving the money and women more than jiyong (*^3^)/~♡ they need real quality time together to know each other for real and I'll stop fooling *。٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧*。they will have their time on the next chapter and from that, they'll start doubting about everything *✧₊✪͡◡ू✪͡