Chapter 4: Walk like a pro.

The Next Love.

Chapter 4: Walk like a pro.

“I have so many ideas for marketing, but my boss makes me read tedious papers” Daesung said desolately.

       “Daesung!” the coworker from the next cubicle shouted so loud that scared him “The hottest guy I’ve seen in my life is here! Looking for you”

       “The hottest guy? You mean Seunghyun” Daesung sighed heavily.

       “Why didn’t you tell me you have a friend like that hunk?”

       “I’m hot too, you know” Daesung said and the woman laughed like crazy “At least, I made you laugh” replied and went to the lobby where Seunghyun was waiting for him “Hi! It’s lunch time, will you pay this time?”

       “Actually I came here to ask you to lend me 50000 wons”

       “You don’t have for the rent… again?”

       “Now you say it, lend me 100000 wons” Seunghyun said with the best aegyo ever.

       “I thought your apartment’s rent is 50000!”

       “I need extra money to buy… roses… chocolates… teddy bears…”

       “Don’t tell me you have a girlfriend” Daesung wide opened the mouth in surprise.

       “Ok, I’ll tell you everything, don’t judge me. I needed a job and I got one”

       “Tell me, tell me, tell me”

       “Remember the last time we met in the cafeteria of this building?”

       “Yep”

       “Remember there was a man with blond hair?”

       “Yep”

       “He said he’s the proprietor of this place”

       “Oh my God!!! He’s Kwon Jiyong?!”

       “Yep and he offered me a job… So much money… 50,000 dollars is like 5’3561.500 wons, you know”

       “What kind of job did he offer you?”

       “Pretend to be his “boyfriend” to make an ex-boyfriend jealous”

       “I didn’t know you were gay”

       “I am not gay. I’m pretending, I’m being a fake boyfriend. It’s 50,000!!!”

       “Now you’re my boss’s boyfriend. Can you tell him to take my ideas? I have so many ideas for marketing!!!”

       “I’m not his boyfriend; it’s just a fake thing to make his ex jealous”

       “But you can exploit the lie to help your poor best friend that wants to show his marketing ideas instead of sitting at the desk and reading papers!”

       “Aigo, Daesung, I’ll try, I don’t think he listens to me anyway, Jiyong lives in his own world. Just lend me the money”

       “Fine” Daesung took out his wallet from the pocket and gave 100,000 wons to the older “Mmm… Hyung… What will happen if you fall in love with Jiyong-nim?”

       “His persona , he’s so self-centered and we have nothing in common, he likes clothes, I like books, he likes stalking people, I think it’s illegal… He yells and scolds me, I’ll be deaf soon… he snores when he sleeps and hit me a few times with a spatula…”

       “It sounds a married couple to me. You two remind me of my grandmother that hit my grandfather with the pot lid everytime he steals the sweet potatos inside”

       “You’re dumb” Seunghyun smiled and went to buy all the things Jiyong ordered him to buy.

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong was at the hotel Ritz preparing for the big night, the runway was going to take place in the garden. The waiters put the tables and the technicians built the stage for the runway; it was a difficult job, since Jiyong wanted the platform to be on water in a pool.

       “Everything is so gorgeous, right? Bae” Jiyong said cheerfully.

       “Mmm, the sky looks gray, maybe…”

       “If it starts raining, I’ll kill the sky and its clouds!”

       “I’m sure it won’t rain, because the sky wants to live another day” Youngbae said fearfully.

       “Wait, I want Seungri’s table to be close the runway, for him to watch my greatness, my work, me!”

       “Man, ten years have passed by, ten years! Get over it!” Youngbae said and went to inspect the models.

      

Jiyong spent eight hours to get dressed, he tried a thousand suits. He wanted to be striking, but not too bizarre or extravagant; he wanted to be y, but not vulgar or cheap and he wanted to be elegant, but not dull or older.

       “Damn, I’m a designer; I make clothes for living, but it’s as if I don’t know my own body… What to dress to make Seungri to drop the jaw?”

       “Meet him like this” Youngbae said as he entered to the changing room.

       “I’m in briefs”

       “I know, everybody will drop the jaw” Youngbae laughed loudly.

       “It’s important to me, I’m not playing, you know, I want Seungri so much” Jiyong moaned and invisible hearts flew around him.

       “Well, get dress now, Seungri and his girlfriend are here”

       “He brought that ugly ajumma?” Jiyong said furiously.

       “Please, Jiyong, everybody’s here, the show starts in 15 minutes”

       “I know, you get the models ready for the first walk and I’ll pick something…” Jiyong looked at his clothes on the floor and grabbed one snake jacket with turquoise color, one black tank top, black leather jeans and black boots. The irony, all those garments were his first choice, he decided to wear them after trying a lot of clothes.

I thought it’s crocodile, but I guess it’s snake or…?

Youngbae was on stage and greeted all the guests, celebrities, actors, singers, idols and even foreign artists. He even told jokes, because the host, Jiyong, didn’t show up yet.

       “Sorry for being late, I was busy checking all the lights, the stage, the models” Jiyong said as he walked stylishly the runway.

       The photographers and paparazzi took photos.

       “You liar” Youngbae replied and gave him the microphone.

       “This is my first runway, since the last year I went to Japan, so I’m very excited and nervous for presenting my latest collection” Jiyong bowed to the audience.

       Jiyong was self-centered and lived in his own world, but he really cared about his work, so when he said he was nervous, he was nervous, he felt like puking up. There were so many chief people and famous idols, he thought, if they didn’t like his collection, he was going to hang himself after party.

       His worries went away when he met Seungri’s eyes on him, feeling those frisky eyes on him, Jiyong blushed hard and walked to the table that set for his future boyfriend to say hi.

      “He… Hu…” when Jiyong met Seungri, he got nervous and couldn’t say a thing.

       “Nice to see you again, Jiyongie!” Seungri got up from the chair and held him tightly.

       “Me too, Seungri-ah!” Jiyong hugged him back as if his life meant for it.

       “Hi, Jiyong” the ugly Bom said and Jiyong forced a smile and hugged her too, he wished for super strength to squash her.

       “My love is very into the fashion, so she’s happy to be here” Seungri said as he held Bom’s hand and kissed her lightly.

       “Yea… My love… My boyfriend Seunghyunie loves this too…” Jiyong studied his watch and Seunghyun wasn’t there yet. Where’s that dummy?

      

Youngbae made the most work organizing the models and receiving the guests that didn’t come yet. He was everywhere and he wished for his homie to help him a little bit.

       “Younbae-ssi” a bodyguard walked towards him in the lobby.

       “What?”

       “There’s someone that wants to enter to the garden, but he doesn’t have invitation”

       “You know nobody comes in without invitation” the man said wearily.

       “I know, but… This man… says… he’s Jiyong-nim’s boyfriend”

       “His what?!” Youngbae shouted loudly “Jiyong!!! I’ll kill you!!! Let the man in, he’s the boyfriend

       “Are you sure?” the bodyguard asked and Youngbae gave him a murderous look (if you spend too much time with Jiyong, you got that look too)

       The bodyguard let the stranger to go to the garden. Youngbae disagreed with Jiyong’s malignant plan, but he was curious about meeting the “boyfriend”, since Jiyong was very challenging, he liked everything and everyone to be perfect.

       Seunghyun came to the lobby and looked for the garden, he wore a t-shirt with something like red and blue flowers, it was like a aloha shirt, and he wore black pants and sneakers.

       “Are you the boyfriend?” Youngbae asked as he approached to the good-looking man, though he wasn’t dressed properly for that kind of high class party, the publicist thought Jiyong will kill him.

       “Yes… and you?” Seunghyun said.

       “I’m the best friend of Jiyong; we’re like brothers, so I’m your brother in law

       “Cool, I had nothing before, now I have boyfriend and brother in law” Seunghyun said cynically “So tell me, brother in law, where’s my boyfriend?”

       “In the garden with a big pool, he’s talking with Seungri and his girl at the table with number one; it’s near to the stage”

       “I understood nothing” Seunghyun went to the garden and looked for the one with the pool, he only saw a crowd of people that took photos to the girls that walked the stage with sophisticated and eye-catching dresses. Oh my God, there are so many celebrities… Am I seeing EXO? Boa? Seunghyun thought as he reached the table number one. Suju? Sunny and Yoona? Oh my, worldwide famous people!!! Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé and jay-z, Justin Bieber, Jennifer Lawrence, Jeremy Scott… I feel like living in my sister’s head.

       “You bingu dressing like this! Do you think you’re in Hawaii?” Jiyong yelled and Seunghyun jumped, petrified.

I was on google images and this was funny to me. I don't think seunghyun is bad dressed, I think he likes to make jiyong cuckoo.

       “It was the only thing clean I had and take this, it’s heavy” he gave him the roses, bears and chocolates.

       “I’m jealous! Seunghyun is so romantic” Bomie said.

       It’s for Seungri to be jealous, not you, ugly. Jiyong thought.

       “I know you’re busy” Youngbae showed up behind Jiyong “But Soohyuk lost the flight to Seoul…”

       “Are you kidding me? Please, tell it’s a joke” Jiyong cried.

       “No, it’s storming in Las Vegas, so he couldn’t get a flight”

       “Are you talking about Lee Soohyuk?” Bom said excitedly.

       “Yes” Jiyong said with tears in his eyes “He’s my special guest model for the men’s collection… and he isn’t here”

       “We have to replace him” Youngbae said “The women’s collection is finishing and the men’s will start in 15 minutes”

       “I don’t know how to find a model right now!” Jiyong cried louder.

       “Seunghyun can do it!” Seungri said out of the blue.

       “What?” Jiyong, Youngbae and Seunghyun said in disbelief.

       “Seunghyun is a great and international model, you said at my party, Jiyongie” Seungri said.

       “Of course, I’m stupid, baby” Jiyong hugged Seunghyun “You’re model, how could I forget my darling is model? Ho, ho, I’ll take you to the changing room right now, ho, ho”

       “I’m not model” Seunghyun replied.

       “You are, don’t be shy” Jiyong kicked him in the back.

       Youngbae followed them to the dressing room and Jiyong grasped his hair and started yelling hopelessly.

       “Calm down, we have a model” Youngbae said.

      “This bad dressed man isn’t a model!” Jiyong pointed Seunghyun sharply.

       “Oh my gosh, why did you say he’s one?!” his best friend asked.

       “To make my background more interesting, because being a writer is poor and lazy” Seunghyun responded.

       “Don’t joke now” Jiyong beat bingu’s head “If I say to Seungri you aren’t model, he wouldn’t like me for lying. So… Just put the clothes on and walk, don’t fall, please… My career ends tonight” Jiyong said miserably and left.

       “You need help to dress?” Youngbae asked to Seunghyun.

       “No, no, no, I can dress myself” Seunghyun blushed.

       “Fine, 15 minutes, you’re the first to walk” Youngbae left and Seunghyun remained with the clothes. He took the black-white shirt and gray pants and something that seemed a sweater or jacket, he wasn’t sure.

 

On the recess, everybody approached to Jiyong, the remarkable designer, to compliment him. The actresses and idols girls wanted desperately the dresses for the coming MAMA in Hong Kong while the men were excited to presence the men’s collection.

       Youngbae appeared on the stage and made silly jokes again, Jiyong hated it, but he wished for the jokes forever, because he was afraid of Seunghyun modeling anything, since he wasn’t model, so he could ruin the runway.

       “The end of my career” Jiyong said in tears.

       “Tonight, our best model and dearest friend, Lee Soohyuk couldn’t come to this event, but we have… a new… model…” Youngbae sweated severely “GD’s Fashion is proud of introduce to you its newest model… Choi Seunghyun”

       People were inquisitive and enthusiastic; they didn’t hear that name previously. Jiyong shrugged and prayed for a storm, it was better one storm than Seunghyun. The media could blame the sky for ruining the runway, but if he let Seunghyun to walk, the media would make fun of him until his dead.

       “No, no, I’ve seen Seunghyun walking, it’s a like a penguin in hawaiian shirt” Jiyong imagined his “boyfriend” with penguin eyes and penguin mouth and penguin feet “I’m sure he’ll fall and ruin my life, I’ll hang myself after hanging him”

       “Calm down” Youngbae patted his friend’s shoulder.

       The music played and the lights focused the stage. Seunghyun sighed heavily, the only thing in his head was 50,000 was too few for the things he had to do for Jiyong.

      

Seunghyun walked the runway gradually and gracefully without tripping over or falling, indeed, he seemed he knew what he was doing, even if he wasn’t a professional model, he performed like one.

       “Ji, Ji, Ji” Youngbae made the blond to open the eyes “Your boyfriend is making it well”

       “Don’t lie to me!”

       “It’s for real; he walks better than the boys we met today”

       Jiyong opened one eye and sneaked a peek, Seunghyun stopped in the end of the large stage and looked at him into the eyes, the designer felt his heart hopping violently, he didn’t realized before the eyes of Seunghyun, they were eyes so beautiful and powerful.

       “Wow, Seunghyun is stunning” Bomie said.

       “I’m jealous” Seungri made a face “Seunghyun is really astonishing”

       “I know…” Jiyong mumbled in confusion. Ok, it’s my clothes and lights; Seunghyun isn’t hot, no, no. I’m in love with Seungri. Seunghyun isn’t alluring. No, no, he’s a lazy writer I met, a bingu that wears cheap and ajusshi clothes… But now he is so… fascinating and charming… I’m not cheating on my Seungri’s for thinking like this, right?

       Everybody was falling hard for Seunghyun while Jiyong closed the eyes tightly, he didn’t want to see that handsome guy anymore.

      

At the end of the show, Jiyong went up the stage and Hyoni Kang, the main model from the women’s collection gave a bunch of roses to him while a row of beautiful girls convoyed them. Meanwhile, backstage, Youngbae praised Seunghyun keenly.

       “Man, you’ve saved this night” Youngbae gave him a bunch of roses.

       “If you say so” Seunghyun blushed nervously for the attention.

       “Go for the last walk, you know, approach to the designer and give him the roses”

       “The designer?”

       “Jiyong, your boyfriend” Youngbae chuckled loudly.

       “He should pay me 100,000 dollars” Seunghyun went to the platform again; it was hard with so many girls between. In addition, the pool under the structure, gave the impression, was moving.

       When he met Jiyong, he thought the blond was going to yell like always. However, Jiyong was smiling big and even hugged him strongly, the roses stuck between their chests, Seunghyun should feel uncomfortable, but he liked the way the arms of Jiyong were holding him so lovingly.

       “Everybody loves the collection, everybody loves you” Jiyong looked into the fierce eyes of Seunghyun “You’ve saved me, it’s so important to me this collection, I’ve worked it during years, I love you” he held the older tighter.

       Jiyong said he loves me? Wait, it’s only for the modeling thing, I can’t take his word seriously. Seunghyun thought, but his heart felt different, he really got thrilled, because the “I love you” part.

       “Please, one interview!” a woman climbed the runway, ran towards the couple and she wasn’t the only one, the paparazzi, professional photographers, some celebrities went up straight to them, they wanted to know Choi Seunghyun, the new model that stole the hearts from everybody.

       “Jiyong!!!” Seunghyun said in fear, the designer kept hugging him and the people rushed towards them like a herd of oxen.

       “Hu?” Jiyong looked around in confusion; the herd crashed against them and threw them into the pool “Why did you throw me into the pool?”

       “Me? It’s them!” Seunghyun pointed the herd taking photos and photos.

       “You didn’t protect me!!! Bad fake boyfriend as usual!!! Take me out of here!”

       “I can’t even take myself out of here!”

       “I hate you, I hate you!!! If I could take my shoe off I’d beat you with that!”

       “Yep, this is the Jiyong I know” Seunghyun laughed louder.

thanks for reading and commenting, my mission is make upcoming chapters more and more funny 

o(〃^▽^〃)o I'll yell at you like jiyong yells at seunghyun if you aren't having fun with this