Chapter 1: 50,000 dollars Boyfriend.

The Next Love.

Chapter 1: 50,000 dollars Boyfriend.

Kwon Jiyong was masochist and stupid, he didn’t care, now he was rich and he could do whatever he wanted to and he wanted Seungri badly, badly, badly.

       He stalked Seungri almost everyday, he just stopped when he was working on a new project or a fashion show.

       Jiyong knew very well Seungri was 23 year old. Jiyong knew Seungri was a very successful CEO and shipping heir. The Lee’s companies transported commodities and merchandise goods and cargo.

       Seungri was hotter and handsomer than ever and, of course, a bunch of women and men slept with him and fell in love and went thrown like garbage, so typically playboy Seungri was.

        Dara was a rookie actress that everybody loved and she was requested to the party by Seungri himself. Dara was one of Jiyong’s best friend, so he made the gala dress for her to wear to the party, Jiyong didn’t asked for money, but he asked for her to take him to the party, so Dara agreed.

       Jiyong would be perfect and neat in a red tuxedo he got and everybody would look at him and Seungri would fall in love with him, but Jiyong needed a fake boyfriend for his plan (he didn’t want to show up alone to stalk Seungri like a loser, he needed to show up with a boyfriend and make Seungri to fight for his love. He wanted Seungri to be jealous and crave for him like a crazy in love)

       It didn’t make sense, but Jiyong was pretty crazy and insane.

 

“Please, Youngbae, be my boyfriend for tonight and I’ll give you free shoes and clothes for a month!” Jiyong begged to his friend.

       “Oh my, are you still in love with Seungri? Get over it, man”

       “Ok, if you pretend to be my boyfriend to make Seungri jealous tonight!!! Free clothes for two months!!!”

       “Not even two years!!!”

       “I hate you, you aren’t my friend anymore” Jiyong left Youngbae’s office, his friend was the publicist of his fashion company. “Aigo, I need a fake boyfriend to make Seungri jealous and fight for me!” he said and walked to the cafeteria.

       There was nobody, except a man with big glasses and clothes like a grandpa, he was reading a letter, but Jiyong didn’t care, since that table was his.

       “Hey, ajusshi, get up from my chair, it’s my table”

       “Ajusshi?” the man said in confusion, he looked at the blond haired man “I’m just 26!”

       “So why do you wear clothes from 50’s?”

       “Well, I have no money for any kind of clothes” said and kept reading the letter.

       “Damn, you got bad taste at clothes and you’re deaf, ajusshi”

       “I’m not! There are more tables”

       “This is my table”

       “Not now”

       “How dare you? Do you know who I am?” Jiyong started talking alone and took the chair in front of the black haired man, he was going to sit down and yell at him nonstop when some guy showed up and stole the chair from him.

       “Sorry for being late” said the thief of chairs.

       “Who are you?!” Jiyong yelled madly.

       “Kang Daesung” said the younger boy “And you?”

       “I hate you both!!!” Jiyong went away and sat down in another table.

      

       “The publishing house has sent you the letter” said Daesung excitedly.

       “Yes and it rejected me again” said the ajusshi with sad face “I didn’t have to believe in my teachers and friends, they said I was a good writer and I could make it, but it’s the 50 time I’m rejected”

       “Calm down, there’s a writer that was rejected 600 times”

       “You aren’t cheering me up at all”

       “Well, I try you the lunch today”

       “I’m not hungry, you know, I’ll get a job, no matter what kind of job and I’ll use the money to publish my own book”

       “Wow, you’ll need 20,000 or 30,000 dollars to make it happen”

       “I have to work five years, I guess, but I have to pay rent and I can get sick, so maybe, 10 years…”

       “Steal a bank”

       “You’re dumb!!! Steal it for me!!!”

       “At least I made you laugh!!!”

       “Just seeing your stupid face I laugh!!!”

       “You’re mean” Daesung said and pretended to be sad “I better go back to work” he laughed loudly and ran away to the marketing’s apartment.

       Meanwhile, Jiyong heard everything and smiled naughtily. I don’t need Youngbae, ho, ho.

       “So, grandpa, do you have something to do tonight? No matter, cancel it” said Jiyong and sat where Daesung was before “I’m Kwon Jiyong, the owner of this place and every GD fashion’s company in the world, I’m GD”

       “So?”

       “Don’t you know who I am?”

       “No, I’m just here because of free lunch by Daesung”

       “I’m the owner of this company, GD’s fashion, I mean, I’m the designer!!! Every dress of mine costs 5.000 dollars!!!”

       “Oh my God, how can you ask for so much money for a dress?”

       “Shut up and listen, take the job I’m offering you and I’ll give you 50,000 dollars when it’s concluded”

       “50,000?!!! I’ll kill anybody!!!”

       “Well, not killing, just pretend to be my boyfriend”

       “Your what? Wait, I’m not gay”

       “Don’t worry, I’m already in love with Seungri, moreover, I don’t like ajusshi”

       “I’m just 26”

       “So will you be my “boyfriend”?”

       “Ok”

       “Well…, ajusshi, let’s get decent clothes for you, because with your grandpa style you aren’t going to impress and make Seungri jealous”

       “Call me Seunghyun, I’m Choi Seunghyun”

       Seunghyun? It’s Seungri’s name. Oh my God, it’s a sign I have to be with Seungri.

       “Just go with me, I’ll get you a bath and the most fashionable and ultimate hottest clothes ever on earth made by me, of course”