Chapter 6: January 8th 2013

Moving On

Chapter 6: January 8th 2013

“Unnie, I’m borrowing this dress. It looks better on me anyway.” The petite girl spoke in a slight airy voice. Jessica just stood in the kitchen in disbelief, staring at the figure that stood before her wearing one of her dresses. It couldn’t be real. It had be an allusion. “Is it really you?” Jessica asked. “Of course it’s me silly.” The younger girl replied playfully twirling around in the dress. Jessica eyes flickered as she continued to stare at the girl that stood before her. Jessica knew she wasn’t mad but she felt completely crazy at the moment. It couldn’t be real she tired convincing herself but it wasn’t working. With trembling hands the young blonde attempted to reach out and touch her sister. Jessica’s sister stood before her with a playful smile plastered on her face. But Jessica couldn’t move nor could she think coherently. “Soojung-ah.” Jessica shook her head trying to form her word again. “Krystal.” Jessica lips quivered in shock shaking her head in disbelief, her hand pressed on the kitchen counter. “The crash t-the.” Jessica shut her eyes tightly. Jessica wasn’t sure how long she had her eyes closed or even long she had been talking to someone who clearly wasn’t there. But if she wasn’t real why did she feel so real.

“Who are you talking to?” Jaejoong inquired once he entered the kitchen. Jaejoong had finished early from the office. He could her voice faintly as he entered the house and as he made his way toward the direction it was coming from it became clear that  his wife’s was talking to someone. However it didn’t sound like anyone was with her, which worried him and it worried him even more when he heard the name Krystal. He looked around the kitchen suspiciously but found no one else expect for Jessica. “Nobody, nothing.” Jessica brushed it off not wanting to look even crazier then she felt. Jaejoong just stood in the kitchen as he watched her walk out into the sitting room. He sighed hoping that this incident was just a one off, even though he knew that this was probably not the first time nor would it be the last. 

 

A/N: Thought I'd do a double update. Will try and update tomorrow if life doesn’t get in the way. Nine_9