Chapter 9: December 3rd 2012

Moving On

Chapter 9: December 3rd 2012

Jessica was awake she had been for about half an hour. There was only one thing on the blonde girls mind the whereabouts of her little sister. The young girl wanting desperately if Krystal her sister is okay, alive. Mrs. Jung could no longer take it as she excused herself out of the room Mr. Jung following her out to make sure that his wife is okay. Jessica eyes turned to Jaejoong pleading with him to tell her something. He walked towards her taking her hand in his as he sat on the side of her bed. He was dreading this moment but he had to tell her at some point. “I’m so sorry.” She could tell by the tone in his voice that it wasn’t good news. Jaejoong’s eyes flickered from side to side not being able to look at her. “She didn’t make it,” He paused not being able to say her name. “Krystal, Krystal she didn’t make it.” He looked up meeting her eyes. “She’s not responding. They’ve tried everything, I-its.” He swallowed down the lump in his throat trying to form his words again. “It’s not working.” 

Jessica had stopped responding the moment she heard that her sister, her baby sister was dead or dying she wasn’t too sure how to phrase it in her mind. She lost all feeling in her system as tears ran down her face. Jaejoong attempted to comfort her but she just pushed him away. “No, I want to see her.” Jessica said with pleading eyes. Jaejoong stood looking rather hopeless not sure how to respond. “Please Jaejoong, I need to see her.” She begged.

Jessica didn’t know what she was going to say or if she was going to say anything at all. All she knew was that she had to see her, Krystal. Even though her heart ached at the thought that that would be the last time she would see.