Chapter 3: March 15th 2013

Moving On

A/N: Finally back. Sorry for the long wait. Enjoying reading please do comment and give your thoughts. Nine_9 

Chapter 3: March 15th 2013

Jaejoong was stressed like always. He decided to go for a walk hoping to clear his mind. The cold air brushed against his exposed skin sending a cold shiver down his spine. The suited man knew that he was being selfish for thinking this way but he couldn’t help but feel selfish. Had Jessica thought about the effect all this was having on him? Had she notices how stressed out he was. He wondered if she even cared, cared about anything else asides from her dead sister. All Jaejoong has done and been doing since the funeral was to be amiable and never stopped showering her with love. But she never reciprocated nor even showed any interest. He sat on the bench looking at the children playing in the playground. Memoires of them talking about wanting kids just before the accident flooded his mind. It had been three month since the accident and he wondered if he would ever see Jessica and himself be normal like they used to be. He missed normal. He needed a break, desperately needed a break from everything that was causing him so much stress, break from Jessica.

 

Maybe if he tried to talk to her let her know what was going on maybe things would be better. Maybe if he told her that he wouldn’t take it anymore. What if he told her that he was tired of this situation? What if he was open to her about how he felt? Would it make a difference in their relationship? Would it improve thing or is he just wasting his time with useless thoughts.