Chapter 18: 2014

Moving On

Chapter 18: 2014

Jessica held the sleeping baby girl in her arms gazing at her. She felt so proud to be holding her own baby in her arms. She looked up at Jaejoong who couldn’t stop smiling as he pressed his lips on his wife’s forehead.

“Krystal Kim.” Jaejoong spoke with a smile on his face. Jessica turned her head to look up at Jaejoong in surprise.

They never discussed baby names not even when they know that they were having a girl.

Calling her baby girl Krystal Kim just felt right to both of them. “Krystal Kim.” Jessica tried it out on her lips. “Krystal Kim, you have a very lucky name.” She said proudly pressing her lips gently on her baby’s forehead.

The most important thing that Jessica had learned through this ordeal was acceptances. That even though her sister, Krystal was gone it didn’t mean that she couldn’t miss her or tell her that she loved her. It just meant that she had to accept the fact that nothing in the world would bring her back. However that didn’t mean that Krystal would be gone forever, no for Krystal would still linger in her memory and her heart. Memories that Jessica would now cherish forever.

“Memories are hard to forget

Caring for someone is hard to regret

Losing someone is hard to accept

Letting go and moving on is the most painful yet”

                                                                                                -Cheema      

 

A/N: Sadly this story has come to an end. Thank you to all the subscribers and commenter’s, I hope you enjoyed reading this very sad story. Share your thoughts. What were your favourite bits and did you like the ending?

I’ll probably (at some point) write a sappy (JaeSica) one-shot to make up for the sadness of this one. Once again thank you for reading. Nine_9