Chapter 5: March 10th 2013

Moving On

A/N: Some of the chapters are rather short. Anyway thank you to pinkpurplelover subscribing and the others subscribers commenter’s etc. Read, comment, subscribe and enjoy. Nine_9  

Chapter 5: March 10th 2013

Jaejoong returned home later than normal as he made his way through the house in search of Jessica to make sure that she was okay. As he makes his way through the house it dawned on him that she isn’t there. He puts his annoyance aside as he looks through the last room losing all hope, to find it empty like the rest of the house. He heaved a sigh of frustration as he made his way towards his study.

 

His body shuts down as he slumps into his chair, with a million thoughts rushing through his mind. His mind was telling him to get up and look for her but the rest of him had given up. He didn’t care anymore. He was tired mentally and physically and it was reflecting on his performance at work. He had lost two major contracts, wait scratch that three major contracts. He had just returned home from another stressful day. A day that involved him having to be accountable for the three account losses. He never told her how he felt or even what he was going through. He knew that she was having a hard time and didn’t want to add to it. So he kept quiet, never voicing anything. The pressuring was getting too much for him and he knew it wouldn’t be before long that he would crack.

 

He heard the front door close and her foot steps in the house walking toward the bedroom. He stood up from his chair walking out of the study as he walked into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water. “Oh, you’re home.” Jessica said in surprise. Jaejoong just gave her a light smile as he handed her the half finished water bottle to drink. There was so much he wanted to say to her, there was so much he wanted to share. “I’m going to bed.” But he never said it, he kept quiet.