Chapter 15: March 17th 2013

Moving On

Chapter 15: March 17th 2013

"Does this bring you satisfaction?" The older girl questioned the younger one. "To see me like this? Does it make you happy?" The blonde girl choked on her words as she spoke. Sitting on the floor helplessly as tears rushed down her face.

 

Jaejoong stood outside the door in utter disbelief at what he was hearing. It couldn't be true it couldn't be real. He hadn't heard a lot but he had heard enough. He took a deep breath leaning against the wall. It was at times like this that he felt completely useless. Simply because he didn't know what to do and clearly taking her to the psychologist every week wasn't making a difference.

 

"Oh but, isn't this what you want, unnie." The younger girl questioned playfully, leaning her arms against the kitchen counter. The blonde’s eyes flickered as she looked at her sister. "I'm only here because you want me here, right, unnie." The younger girl’s eyes were now burning, with a sarcastic smile plaster across her face.

 

Jessica rose from the floor that she had previously been sitting on like a helpless soul. She stood before her younger sister with a look of determination, determination of fighting this, of getting better. "You’re not Krystal," She said in rage, "Krystal wasn't evil and conniving like you." Jessica held back the tears, her heart racing, with courage she spoke. "I'm so sorry for what I did. If I hadn't let you drink, if I hadn't driven that day. If only you had been wearing your seat belt." Tears were now flowing down the blondes face again as her sister stood emotionless. "Maybe you would still be here. But I could come up with a million ifs." She didn't want to admit it. "But none of them will bring you back." The blonde shut her eyes for a quick moment feeling light headed. Then suddenly everything went blank.

 

Jaejoong, who was still standing outside the room, heard a loud thud. He panicked rushing into the room. He saw her lying there helplessly on the ground. He quickly pulled out his phone calling for an ambulance pulling her into his arms. Fear rushed through his veins fear he was all too familiar with, fear of losing her again.