만두

The Unwanted Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

만두 (Buns)

Friday finally came and it was going to be the second meeting between the Ok and the Lu. I skipped school and I'm kinda happy. I was getting ready with a simple outfits since I already whined at my mom that I won’t wear a dress nor high heels. Those girly thing was really a freakin anoying stuff in my list of ' The 100 most annoying things in life' what a long list peeps. I would sulk all day long since that thing was killing me slowly. So I decided to wore a boyfriend fit white shirt, skinny jeans, and a black shoes. This style was showing the real me more than those pretty dresses on my walk-in closet. I made a messy bun for my hair and grabbed my bag. I walked down to meet my 'prepared-to-meet-their-son-in-law' parents. Mom definitely nagged at me when she saw my clothes. She said that jeans isn't appropriate to attend a meeting but whatever, I don't really agree with this so yeah at least I didn't wear a 'cheap' kind of clothes so I know I will be fine.

 

The meeting would be held at the Lu’s at 4. It was still 12 in the afternoon and I'm so bored. I thought the meeting would be around lunch time but I was totally wrong so it was such a waste because I already changed my clothes. I tapped my index on the coffee table, thinking hard. What should I do? Should I play '2048'? nah! Should I take a nap? pfft! AHA! Brilliant idea, Ok Ji Hye! After 10 great minutes of struggling, I decided to went outside to look out for some lunch and snack since my parents weren’t home. It was food and food always the best at time like this. I told the chauffers to wait in the house and I went to the nearest street of food with bus. I'm craving sweet and okay people you got me! I just ate 2 lollipops at home but my hormone was beyond high like if i was a pregnant woman so let's buy sweet stuff! I walked around to find my mate made in heaven, don't get me wrong... I meant 'sweet'. Cookies? Chocolates? Candies? Lollipops? Cotton candy? Cupcakes? I was walking while thinking about a possible food I would like to eat but in the middle of my thought, something caught my eyes. It was a beautiful creature and it's definitely my mate for this bright sunny noon. A cute looking bun was calling me from inside a small store.

 My stomach growled quite loud so without hesitation, I walked to the store. It's so tempting to has that cute little bun running happily from my mouth to my tummy. Just the thought of it made me shiver. My eyes only fixed with the bun and I didn’t notice that there’s a guy beside me that also looking out at the same bun.

“I want to have that, please.” The guy and I said in unison, making the ahjumma giggled at our cuteness. We both looked at each other, shocked. The guy in front of me has a bun looking face and it’s so adorable, making me want to eat those fluffy cheeks, squeeze it till the end of the world. I kept staring at him and I didn’t notice that he already faked cough at me. I blinked rapidly and realized at my dumb action.

“Oh sorry…” I bowed. He just blinked in reply.

“So both of you want a bunny bun?” The ahjumma asked and we both nodded.

“Red bean paste, please.” We said in unison again, making the ahjumma laughed this time. And I didn’t know why but the both of us laughing at the ‘unison’ things we just had.

“You both are cute…” I just smiled at her but the guy has a pink tint on his chubby cheeks.

“Ahjumma, I want 3 buns, please.” I said. “And I want 5 buns, please.” He said.

After I paid the buns, I walked outside the door but someone tapped my shoulder so I spun around and saw the guy earlier. He smiled at me, showing his chubby cheeks even more. Ohmy! let me squeeze and nomnom those pair of round cheeks!

“Hi… I’m sorry, but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter