클럽

The Unwanted Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

클럽(Club)

Class was over since 15 minutes ago. Here I am, waiting for the 5 queenkas at the parking lot. I knew something bad was going to happen but it's better than if I ran away. A lot of scenarios running inside my head. My thought was gone when I saw Kyungri and Misun from afar. They were heading towards me. I couldn’t read their faces. So what they meant earlier was true after all. New and exciting.

“Nerd, follow me!” Kyungri said as she walked without stopping. I tailed them to a pink Volkswagen Beetle. Haeun, Hyura, and Yeeun already there, flirting with some guy.

“Go inside the car.” Kyungri ordered. I just nodded but still stood outside the car, dumbfounded.

“Are you deaf? Inside. NOW!” I obeyed her command as I entered her car, sitting down in the front passenger seat. Kyungri was the driver, she got her driver license since she was in first grade. Rumour said that she was using her body to get her license. But it's just a rumour. The ride was so damn noisy. They won’t stop talking and it made me want to throw up. They talked about boys, girl stuff, even they would argue into a not so important gossip or whatsoever. Finally the car parked into a crowded place. I wasn’t sure about the place. It's full with people but I've never came to a place like this before. My first guess was a club. Underground kind of club so it was hard to notice from outside. Kyungri told me to wait for her inside the car while the girls went to somewhere. I examined the place from the window. It was dark and crowded. I was too mesmerized with the sight and didn't realize that the girls made their way to the car.

 

“Nerd, open the door!” Kyungri knocked the car’s window impatiently. I opened the door and stepped outside just to saw the 5 girls and I must admit it that they're really so smokin hot, y and gorgeous.

 

“Yah wake up! I know we are so beautiful but stop looking at us like that.” Misun smirked.

"What a ..." Hyura rolled her eyes.

“Here!” Haeun tossed a loose sweater to me. “Wear it!” I nodded, wearing the sweater above my uniform.

“Let’s go!”

“Wait… what are we going to do here? Why you want me to come with you?” I asked, feeling really curious.

“Just shut up and follow us!” Yeeun raised her voice, making me shut my mouth and followed them to the club.

 

As soon I stepped inside the club, the smell of alcohol was welcoming me. They were grinding each other like they were in their own world. A loud music was filled the place. This was my first time and I already hated the idea of a club. I kept following the girls, tailing them as I kept looking to my right and left. They met a bunch of guys and kissed their cheeks like all of them were their boyfriend. I felt uneasy as the boys started to looking at me with a ‘checking chick out’ kind of eyes. They smirked as the girls whispered something into their ears and I couldn’t hear since the music was way too loud and they were freaking whispering.

“Nerd! Grab us some vodkas.” Kyungri shouted without breaking her intimate moment with the boys. I stood up right away and went to the bar since we were sitting in one of the VIP room. The girls completely ignoring me. They were busy flirting with the guys. No kidding, The boys were attractive but I knew that they weren’t a good guy. A womanizer jerk. One thing that I found out about this club.  This club was meant for rich people. I saw some idols and a conglomerate heirs were busy either dancing or drinking. I was walking to the bar as I kept my head hung low, preventing people to notice me. I knew I wasn’t attractive like the girls in the club but being the only girl who wore a different clothes and looked like a lost puppy making others to n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter