돌아와

The Unwanted Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

돌아와(Back)

“Jang Wooyoung!”

“Hyung!” Wooyoung ran to his hyung and gave him a brother hug. “Hyung… I missed you.”

“Stop acting like a kid, Wooyoung… Others are looking at us like we’re a gay.” He smiled awkwardly to people around them. 

“But it’s a man hug, brother hug!” He pouted, making the older one just sighed at his behavior.

“Aish! This kid." He messed his dongsaeng's hair as he grinned widely. "Let’s go now and meet up with the rest!”

“Aye aye hyung! I will get my bike, wait here okay.” Wooyoung said as he ran to the parking lot to get his bike. After that, Wooyoung and Taecyeon went to one of their friends' house. Last night, the boys had a sleepover together. Wooyoung wasn't able to join them because he had tasks from his father last night while the others had their free day. It was a good thing that their friend's house wasn’t that far so they’re arrived in 20 minutes.

 

From outside, they could hear a laughter from inside the house. It sounded like a bunch of kid having their lunch break, so noisy. Taecyeon shook his head in disbelief. He thought after three years he’s been away, they would become more mature and acted like their age but they still the same. Wooyoung grinned at Taecyeon, signaling him to hurry up. The both of them was welcomed by maids. The maids already familiar with the house owner's friends so Taecyeon and Wooyoung could freely walk in-out the house. They headed to the second floor and walked to one of the room at the end of the hall. Taecyeon wanted to suprise them so he asked Wooyoung to keep his mouth shut. Taecyeon knocked the wooden door non stop and it sure made the guys inside the room annoyed. Inside the room, two handsome men were having a xbox match while the other two were busy with their phone.

"It's really annoying!"

"Chansung ah, open the door." The youngest one walked towards the door to scold the prankster because he wasn't able to knock out his hyung in the game.

"YAH!!!!-" He gasped as he saw his hyung stood in front of the room. "HYUNG?!?" He shouted in surprise and gave Taecyeon a hug.

"TAECYEON HYUNG IS HERE!!!" Chansung shouted.

 The rest of them moved their eyes to the door immediately. Their face lit up as they saw Taecyeon stood up in front of the door with Chansung sticked onto him like a big koala.

“Taec Hyung!” Junho grinned happily.

“Taecyeon ah!” Junsu gave him a warm smile.

“Hey guys!”

“Why you didn’t tell us?” Khun asked as he gave Taecyeon his eye-smile.

“This guy over here.” Taecyeon pointed at Wooyoung. “He was late this morning and almost forgot to pick me up so blame him.”

“Wooyoung ah… I told you to always turn on your alarm.” Junho scolded while Wooyoung just pouting his lips.

“You should call me instead, hyung!” Chansung said.

“You’re no different, maknae.” All of them went inside the room and sat down on the couch. They talked about their life, telling how they missed the complete 2PM. 2PM is their group name. It was made when they were in high school. Their group became so popular because they known as a handsome-beast-boys. So 2PM became their group name till now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter