생일

The Unwanted Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

생일 (Birthday)

"BABY GIRL?!? I gasped as I saw a familiar guy stood in front of the door.

“What are y-“ Taeil got interrupted by me. “JIHO OPPA?!?” The boys shocked at my sudden out burst, they moved their eyes from me to Zico and back again to me.

“Jiho?!?”

“OPPA??!??!?!?” The boys surprised except Zico who just grinned happily at me.

“Long time no see baby girl!” He sat next to me as he kicked the boys who get in his way.

“Jiho oppa!!! Where have you been? I missed you!” I gave him a bear hug and he ruffled my hair, making my bun lose. “Yah you ruined my hair.” I punched him slightly on his board chest.

“I missed my baby girl!” He grinned as he hugged me tightly.

“So…” U-Kwon interrupted. “This girl is Zico hyung’s girl?” The others just stare at Zico with a curious expression.

“Of course not, guys, this is Ji Hye, my unrelated baby sister.” He proudly introduced me to the boys. “Oh by the way… why are you here?” He raised his eyebrow. I just pointed at the beaten up B-Bomb. “Another rescue.” He laughed at me.

“Mind to tell us, what happened here?” Kyung asked as P.O nodded along with others.

“So this is Ok Ji Hye, she was my childhood friend but I had to moved with my family that time so I left her and we lost contact. When I already in junior high school, my parents died in a car accident and I became a rebel. I got into my first fight and at that time, I already moved back to Seoul. I beaten up badly and a kind girl helped me. I just realized that she was Ji Hye, my long lost childhood friend. Since that day, we kept in contact but because something came up, and it was the same day when I met you guys, I had to leave her and we lost contact until today.” Zico explained. The others nodded.

“So you’re our gang savior!” P.O said. I just chuckled. “I’m not.”

“Oh by the way I’m U-Kwon, you can call me with oppa.” U-Kwon winked.

“The name is Taeil oppa.” Taeil smiled.

“Kyung here!” Kyung grinned.

“Hello Ji Hye, I’m P.O!” P.O smiled widely.

“I’m Jaehyo.” Jaeyo said, maintaining his cold 'pretty' face.

“Do you wanna be? Block B! we’re Block B!” They said in unison.

“Hello oppas, I’m Ok Ji Hye.” I stood up and bowed down at them.

“Don’t have to bow, aigoooo what a cute girl.” U-Kwon winked, earning a glare from Zico. “Don’t you dare to flirt her.” Block-B laughed.

“So how’s ahjumma, ahjussi and your over protective brother?” Zico asked as he checked B-Bomb’s condition.

“They’re all fine and oppa went to Japan to study business. If oppa knew that you became a gangster, he would kill you first and then threw me into a cage.” I joked, making a laughter filled the room.

“He’s really over protective over you and he’s more scarier than us, the real gangster.” Zico shaken a bit, remembering how strong Taecyeon was.

“Don’t worry, I will protect you oppa.” I beamed.

 

We talked about a lot of thing. It was a great bonding time with the whole group. They weren't scary but I must admit that the boys are really adorable and friendly. Kyung would always grab a cucumber and ate it like that piece is a candy. U-Kwon would always acted cute with his mushy acts. P.O would always whine to his hyungs despites his image was totally the opposite. Taeil was so adorable with his small eyes. B-Bomb just kept quite but when they others was talking about him, he gave them a deathly stare. Jaehyo was so full of himself, but I must agree that he was handsome or maybe pretty too. Zico was always so loud and he almost blurted out all of my childhood secrets and of course, he received a hard punch several times from me, making the others cracked up with loud laughter. We're lost in time and it almost reached midnight. 

“Baby girl, it’s late already, I will send you home.” Zico said.

“Can I tag along?” U-Kwon winked. “I want too!!!” P.O said excitedly.

“Nope, just take care of B-Bomb and don’t be a trouble.” They pouted, making me giggled.

“I will see you soon Kwonnie oppa, Pyo oppa.” Their face lit up as they heard me using a cute nickname for them. “Ji Hye called me Kwonnie oppa.” “Pyo Pyo Pyo... it sounds so cuteeee!”

“I want to have a special nickname too!!!” Kyung pouted cutely and I just giggled at the ‘cute’ gangsters in front of me. Zico just shook his head in disbelief at s’ behavior.

“Okaaay… Kyunggie oppa, Taeillie oppa, Jaejae oppa, and Bombie oppa. See you soon!” They waved happily at me as I bid good bye.

 

Zico sent me home with his motorcycle. I told him to go back fast before the night became darker. He insisted to wait for me until I safely inside my house. I just sighed and pushed him to go. He pouted at me and I patted his cheeks. We exchanged our phone number just in case something happened and if the both of us missed each other. After all we’re sibling, right?

“Oppa, go now… it’s getting late.”

“But-“ “No but oppa, I will text you when I safely landed on my bed, okay.” He agreed with me. “Text me!” He said and drove off.

 

I opened the front door just to see my mom's worried face. She ran towards me and examined my body from head to toe like a fragile doll. She sighed in relieve as she was sure that everything's fine. She grabbed my wrist gently and dragged me to the living room. 
"Hye ah where have you been?" 
"I went to the ring shop with Lu Han."
"But why he wasn't the one who dropped you off?" *How did she know? Did she saw Jiho oppa?*
"Something came up at the company, He was in hurry, eomma. Don't worry… he took care of me quite well." I made an excuse and of course it was the truth except when I mumbled the last part. I was lying about that part though.
"It's goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter