결혼식

The Unwanted Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

결혼식 (Wedding)

I glanced myself in the mirror, Moms had arranged a stylist, a makeup artist, and a hair stylist to change me into a one-day princess, a princess for my own wedding. I aware that I looked pure and flawless in this white gown. Moms couldn't stay still and always go around back and forth. They were checking all the preparation before the real vow started. I bit my lower lip nervously. Today, I'm going to be someone's wife and there's no turning back. I knew that this wedding and this whole marriage just an act but I hope that in the future, everything’s going to be alright like what I always dreamed of. A loving husband with adorable babies that will wake me up in the morning and give me a good night kiss before sleep. 

"Omo, my daughter is look so beautiful." I just gave my mom a small smile.

"Of course... she's my daughter in law so she always looks so beautiful. Do you want to eat something? I didn't see you eat since morning."

"No thanks eomma, I'm still full." I gave Mrs. Lu a smile.

"You must be nervous, my poor daughter." Mom caressed my cheek gently.

 

Knock... Knock... Knock...

"Bride and family please be ready, the wedding will be starting." One of the men from the EO peeked from the door.

 

Two weeks ago, I asked Cho Hee unnie to be my maid of honour and I asked my cousin to be my bridesmaid. I'm glad that the both of them agreed. I turned back to the mirror and let my eyes look at how different I looked today. Dad's cough made me look at him and he looked at me with his sparkling eyes. He looked happy... for me. "You looked so beautiful my daughter. I'm glad that you grown up into this amazing woman. I'm sorry for everything but I believe that you will never regret because I know that you can have a good life with him. I'm sure that he's your prince that you've been looking for since you still a little girl. Maybe it's going to be tough at first but you know life my child, full of surprises. I'm so proud of you and I love you so much."

"It's time, Hye ah." Mom smile, handling me a bouquet of white roses. I took a deep breath and took my father hand. Together we walked towards the entrance door. Behind the closed door, I could hear the sound of piano. The melody sounded so sweet and calming. My father gave me a light squeeze on my shoulder and I looked at him and gave him a slight nod. I held my father's arm tightly as we walked through the door. The first thing I notice was a man who stood at the end of the aisle. The man who I blamed for all of this jokes. But, As soon as I looked into his eyes, all of my hate feeling was gone with the wind. It seemed like I was under his spell, he was the most charming man I've ever seen. He is my prince charming. As we reached at the end of the aisle, Dad placed my hand over Luhan's and he whispered his last word before finally I became his. "Please take care of my daughter."

 

We're so awkward to each other. We just stood there beside each other when the priest kept talking about promises for our marriage. I took a glance at Lu Han and our eyes met as the both of us took a secret glance towards each other. My heart was beating so fast and warmness hit my cheeks. Pull yourself tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter