긴장

The Unwanted Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

긴장 (Anxious)

 

"Eomma, I'm totally against it! Ji Hye is still too young to become someone's wife and from my point of view, he's totally not worth it for my baby sister!"

"Taecyeon ah, calm down... eomma and appa knows the best for her and we think that this is the best way for Ji Hye's future."

"But eomma, she is still in high school for God's sake! what about her future education? She need more experience in life before she settled down with someone. I don't want my baby sister become those no-brain wives!"

"Ji Hye will continue her study no matter what; you don't have to worry about that. She will be more mature with this marriage, Taecyeon. Please understand our reason."

"But still! I'm totally disagree!" He raised his voice." I can't let her to live with a stranger."

"He is not a stranger and the wedding still will be held next week on Sunday so please don't ruin the perfect wedding."

"Whatever, mom." Taecyeon left the scene and went straight to his room in the second floor.

I just sat down silently on the couch while my parents and Taecyeon had a little argument. I knew that my big brother is an over-protective brother and I'm happy that he stood for me and gave a logic reason to break the agreement about my marriage. But I knew, in the end, no matter what, my parents still won the fight. They still have the golden card to make us agree with them. Because simply they're our parents and up until know they always granted our wish so just with those words we knew that they already won.

 

I entered my brother's room, not making a loud noise so he won't feel annoyed because he was already burned with the argument before. I tip toed to a figure on the bed. His body was facing the bed; he buried his face in the soft pillow, trying to make himself calm down. He still didn't notice me because his loud breath was way too loud compared to a normal breathing. I sat on his side, trying to overcome my nervousness. He was a dangerous beast when he is angry and I didn't want to see him like that, anymore. I tapped her back gently.

"Oppa..." No response from him.

"I will be okay, I can take care of myself. Don't worry, everything's gonna be alright." I said calmly, trying to make him feel better.

He turned around, facing me. He fixed his position, crossing his leg while I'm copying his position. He looked at me dearly as he cupped my face in his large hand. He gave me a sad eyes and it pained me. I knew he didn't want me to get hurt but the both of us couldn't do anything so save it. Taecyeon might be looking strong in the outside but the inside is totally the opposite. He always took a good care of his family and friends. He loved us like we're the most important thing in his life, even more important than himself. 

"Ji Hye... oppa is sorry, I can't help you." He sighed but eyes still looking into me.

"Oppa, I told you, everything's going to be okay. I'm a big girl." I giggled, trying to get rid of the sadness.

He smiled back and frowned. "You're forever my baby sister and I can't stand when you..." He poked my nose, making me wrinkled my nose. "Get hurt... especially when you cry."

"I will be strong for you oppa. I will try not to cry, I will try to stay out from the trouble and I will keep in my mind that all of this just an act so I will try to ignore it, getting rid all of my emotions and be calm in every situation." I said as he ran his finger on my hair, playing with it just like when we're little. 

"That's my Ji Hye!" He ruffled my hair.

"Aish... my hair!" I glared at him playfully as I messed his hair in return. "Bad Okcat!" Because of that, we started our fight, messing with each other as our laughter filled the room.

 

 

Taecyeon looked in rush as he kept glancing his watch. The cafe wasn't that full so no one complaining when he made a noises. "Late as always." He kept mumbling and mumbling. He was waiting for someone and this meet up was an important matter. A couple of minutes later, 4 young men entered the cafe still with their work or study outfits. Junsu and Khun wore a formal suit; Junho looked so carefree with his sweater and skinny jeans. 

"Why are you guys so late? I waited for 20 minutes."

"Just done with my class." Junho who was now in the second year of university said.

"Business matter, same with Khun."

"You make me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter