뭐?!?

The Unwanted Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

뭐?!?(What?!?)

I was lazying around on the couch while my mom went out with her friends. Let me tell you, Mom totally over reacted with everything since yesterday. Mom upgraded the guard around the house and now I’ve got a personal bodyguard. I lived in hell now! I sighed for hundred times. I’m so bored inside the house no one to talk to because the maids were busy and it was impossible to talk to Sarang, right? Sigh. My one and only hope, Cho Hee unnie, She went out just a minute ago to the market and here I am sat down on the couch and looking miserable.

What should I do??? Sigh.

 I grabbed my hair and pulled out desperately. It would be great if Sarang was here but she didn't care about me anymore. Sigh. I'm a loner now and I don't like it even a bit. I stood up and went to the kitchen to at least find something to eat. I found a carton of milk so I took a big gulp from the carton and suddenly the bell rang loudly, making me choke.

“Uggggh… who is that?!?” I rubbed my neck to make my sore throat better. Gosh! Can that person stop ringing the bell? And where is the guards???

I walked to open up the door. For my surprise, I saw my childhood crush stood handsomely in front of the door. He gave his cute grin and it made me giddy. But it's just in the past, no romantic feeling anymore since I saw him as my big brother.

“Wooyoung oppa!” I smiled widely as he gave me a playful salute.

“Hellooo Taec’s baby girl!” He grinned.

“Yaaah Ji Hye ah, why you only greet Wooyoung hyung?” Chansung whinned as he gave me a sad look.

“Hellooo Chan oppa ~” I nudged his arm to more, grinning happily at my closest person in 2PM.

“I missed you baby!” Chansung gave me a bone crushing hug, making me couldn’t breathe properly.

“Oppaaa, I can’t breathe…” My voice muffled on his wide chest.

“Yah! Let go of her, you ert maknae!” I froze when I heard that voice. It was so damn familiar and I’m sure that it was my brother’s voice but it was impossible since he wasn’t here, ait? So I just ignore it, maybe it's just my imagination.

“But I missed her!” Chansung kept hugging me and gosh his giant body wasn’t a big help at all. It felt like I was hugging a statue. A handsome one of course.

“It’s your fault to never come here anymore since my brother went away.” I pouted on his chest.

“I’m sorry Hye baby, I was busy with my study and part time job.” Chansung caressed my hair softly like a father did to his baby.

“It’s okay oppa.” I chuckled. “Oh by the way… why are you here oppa?” I tilted my face so I could see Chansung’s face.

“Why? Is it weird if we come here?”

“But you only come here when Okcat is here.” I pouted and Chansung only gave me a wink and released his arms around me. Before I could say another word to him, a voice interrupted us.

 

“Because I’m here.”

 

That voice. Voice that I missed so much. I looked behind Chansung’s big body and I saw my one and only brother stood there looking really handsome and huggable. Or should I say punchable... Just kidding.

 

"Surprise!" He grinned as he held a bucket of sunflowers in his hand. He did remember my favorite flower, sunflower.

 

"OPPAAAAAA!!!!" I ran to his embrace, making Taecyeon almost lost his balance and an 'ooof' sound left from his mouth. I could feel a stone like thing hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter