문제

The Unwanted Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

문제 (Problem)

Weekend has passed just like that. Not just like that but it was not that bumpy, it went quite smooth. I could get closer to Lu Han's cool mom, I attended Lu Han's surprise party and it wasn't that bad. Life was pretty good. Mom was happy that I could have a bonding time with the Lu's, Mrs. Lu and Lu Han. Mom told me that the Ok's and the Lu's will hold another wedding meeting next week. I just nodded and flew to my room. I took a long bath with my duckies. After my warm bath, Mrs. Lu called me and we chated for hours. We were such a hormonal immature girls. Sorry... a lie. But we did open up to each other just like a bestie and a daughter-mother relationship. I knew that it was a quite weird conversation but I will recall it for you.

 

[flashback]

I laid flatly on the bed, not moving an inch at all. I felt sore. Shopping with Lu Han's mom was a fun thing to do but it made me can't feel my feet anymore. Shopping is not my style. I almost went to dreamland but suddenly my phone was ringing so loudly. It was really annoying and I mentally cursed inside my head. "Who's that???? grrrrrr!!!" I grabbed my phone harshly and pressed the green colored symbol without looking at the caller ID.

"WHO-" Before I could finish my rant, an excited voice was interrupting me. "My daughter in law!" I could hear a soft chuckle from the other line.

"A-Ah... hello eomma..." I crushed in my head. What if... I ranted to Lu Han's mom? Tomorrow would be my funeral.

"Am I distrubing you, honey?"

"Ah... of course not eomma, I just stared at the ceiling and doing nothing." I let out a dry chuckle. I'm such a good liar.

"It's good then!" She squaled. "Honey, I'm in a good mood right now! And I really want to share with you."

"I can sense it, eomma." I giggled. "You want to share with me? What a surprise!" I giggled again.

"Yes, of course I want to share it with you, silly, you're my daughter in law."

"I'm still not yet-"

"Not yet... but soon!" I knew mom was smirking and making a plan inside her head.

I just mentally sighed. "So what makes you so happy, eomma?"

"Lu Han's girfriend totally forgot about the birthday! I feel sorry for my son though but still my happiness is taking control over me." She squaled again. The sound of a little girl with a big lollipop in her hand.

*Hmmm... so eomma don't like Lu Han's girlfriend? Why?* "How did you know? Lu Han told you?"

"He didn't say anything and I knew that it must be because of his girlfriend or else he wouldn't look so dejected." She said sadly. "OH! And it turns out that not only us who made a surprise party for him but his friends too. Can't you hear their loud voices? It's Lu Han and the boys." She changed from sad into excited just in a split of second and it was impressive.

I could hear a faint laughter and yell. It must be really loud since Mrs. Lu must be stayed inside her room. "They're such a dork. I could clearly hear their laughter." I laughed.

"They always act like a kid around each other." Mrs. Lu joined my laughter.

"What a great friends." I said, envious was visible in my voice.

"You have to meet them! They are really friendly!"

"Okay eomma..." *I don't think so eomma... Lu Han will never introduce me to his friends."

"It's getting late, honey and you have to go to school tomorrow." 

"Yes eomma... I will sleep then."

"Good night my beautiful daughter in law, I will talk to you late. Sweet dream, honey."

"Good night eomma, sweet dream."

After the call, I went straight away to a deep slumber.

 

 

Finally it was another Monday. I went to school like I usually did. I did my morning ritual before class started. Yeah, met up with the queekas to hand out their homeworks. They just gave me a smirk without a simple 'thank you' just like they always did. They bumped my shoulder when they made their way to the class. I followed them to my class after they were far enough. They said a lowlife like me can't even be their tail. Whatsoever. I sat down on my usual seat and took my book out from my bag. The wild class became quite when the most killer teacher made her way to the cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter