말도 안돼

The Unwanted Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

말도 안돼 (Can't Believe It/No Way)

Lu Han’s POV

 

"Sarang ah... I will come to pick you up at 7 okay."

"Okay oppa, don't come to my house just come to the usual place, okay?"

"You still keep us as a secret?"

"I thought you understand the reason, oppa."

"I get it, I get it. Just be beautiful and meet me later."

"Okay... I love you."

"I love you too, Sarang."

 

I hung up my phone after make sure about our dinner date. After I've been told about my marriage with that weird girl, I've never keep in contact with her. Mom kept talking about the wedding preparation and other things but I choosed to not to care at all. These weeks has been great because of Sarang. My one and only, Sarang. My current girlfriend and my future wife. It's a statement not just some bull crap. Yes I will get married with that.. errr... who... Hye Ri? Ji Nee? Jin Ri? or whatever but just keep it in your mind that I will divorce her as soon as possible. This ain't a romantic movie nor a beautiful fiction , this is the real life I'm talking about so get with it. I already have a woman beside me so no one I said no one can change that. And based on the data, average divorce rate globally on arranged marriages is 4% and I will be one of the 4%. Sorry my 'arranged' wife, I have to do this for the both of us. For our happiness in the future.

 

I wore my casual jacket over my white shirt, black jeans, and casual leather shoes.I  looked at the mirror for the last time, fixing my hair before I went out to meet Sarang.

 

A soft knock filled my quite room. From the mirror, I could see my mom peeked from the small gap. After she was sure I was in the room, she entered my room with her wide smile. Her pearly white teeth was flashing her happiness. I turned around to see my mom and gave her a small smile.

"Hey maaa..."

"My son... today is such a happy day, don't you think?" She giggled quietly.

"Of course, because I'm go-" I stopped my word before my mom went crazy when she know that I'm going to meet Sarang.

"Are you saying something, son?" 

"N-no... " I coughed awakwardly. "So what makes you so happy?"

"It's a secret, you will know later." Mom winked and went outside. Shrugging, I checked myself the last time and went outside to pick Sarang in our usual place. 

 

I leaned my back on the car's door, waiting for Sarang with my hands in my pockets. My gaze fixed on the ground, planning inside my head about today's event. I smiled as I could see a white wedges was planted on the ground. I raised my head with a wide smile, knowing exectly who the person was. She stood in front of me with a smile plastered on her face. She wore a tight black dress and that made me breathless.

"Oppa~" She said sweetly. "Have you waited long? I'm sorry, I'm late." She pouted cutely, making me giddy. She's just too perfect for me, just so right to be with me.

"It's okay Sarang ah, let's go now and wow you look so beautiful." I winked at her as a pink tint could be seen on her face.

"Let's go now oppa, before it's late." I opened the passenger door for her and she slipped in. I went in and started the car. I took a glace as she was getting annoyed with the seat belt. I chuckled silently as I leaned in and fixed her seat belt. "There you go." I pecked on her cheek, making her blushed even more. 

 

We had a lovely dinner at one of the most popular restaurant in Gangnam. Sarang became so sweet over dinner. She would wipe my mouth when I had something on it or she would feed me with her food but it was just salad, she just ate that and she said she was full. She never fails to amaze me. Overall, I enjoyed all the attention she gave me. But to be honest I'm not really into something like that. It's awkward for me. I'm not a cheesy nor romantic to begin with so things like that would definitely not me. I always tried to match her, to understand and became a good boyfriend to her. I knew, I'm lovesick and I admit it that I'm head over heels for her so I will do anything for her even though it was against my will.

 

"Oppa thank you for the dinner." She smiled as she stood outside my car.

"Are you sure to drop you here?" I asked, getting worried since this ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter