발견하다

The Unwanted Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

발견하다 (Discover)

“Ok Ji Hye… come to the living room, now!”

*I’m in a real deep puddle of with rainbow on top!*

 

Dad and Mom already sat down on the couch, I, being a scaredy cat, came late because I had to take several deep breaths before the end of my life.  I knew this situation wasn't as simple as that but it wasn't that scary either. I took a step forward, slowly but sure. My parents looked at me with undescrible expression and it crept the hell out of me. I cleared my throat as I sat down across their couch.

“Hello eomma appa, how’s your trip?” I asked, faking my cheerful tone. They didn’t say anything and it was such an awkward situation for me. I looked down and started playing with the end of my shirt. *I know it.*

“Ok Ji Hye you already know why we are here, right?” I sighed and nodded, knowing exactly the future of our conversation.

“So it was true?” I nodded again still with my head down. I couldn’t face my parents for a lot of reasons.

“Look at appa and tell us what happened.” I looked at him and he had a concern expression all over his face. Mom’s eyes was watery, ready to crying if I told them my story. Without any choice, I told them all of the things I’ve been through, except for Sarang part. Why? because I don’t want them to blame her for my condition. I knew my parents didn’t really like Sarang because of their own reasons but still she was my only friend I had and I couldn’t let them judge her. Right after I finised my story, Mom ran towards me and hugged me tight, crying while she kept whispering that everything’s going to be alright. Dad just kept silent, feeling guilty for no reason. I would never blame my parents about this, about my life because I'm the one who was messed up. I took the rough road for my life because it was going to worth it in the end, right? Nevermind. I could tell that my parents were guilty about the whole situation. Their eyes radiated a 'pity' stare and I hated that. I'm not a weakling kid who couldn't take care of my self and I hated when people looked at me with a pitiful eyes. I'm not that desprate to breakthough all of this. It was my fate. God knows the best after all.

“Eomma… don’t cry.” I hugged her tight as I kept trying not to cry because it would be harder if I cry and I'm not that type to cry that easily. My pride just to high for that. “Appa… I’m fine… it’s not your fault. Don't blame yourself appa.” Appa started to cry after I said those words. My parents was crying and hugging me really tight. I couldn’t bear with that so I’m crying with them. I could hear a faint cry from the kitchen. I bet the maids including Cho Hee unnie was crying with us too. It was like a scene from a drama when all the casts were crying in unison. The sound just like a sad melody out from the pipes from an ancient organ.

“Hye ah… Appa is sorry.” He said almost like whispering.

“Eomma shouldn’t leave you alone.” Eomma added between her tears.

“It’s okay eomma appa, I’m really okay now. It wasn't your fault.” I said, reassuring them.

“It’s not okay. My precious baby was hurt and I’m failed as your father. I couldn’t protect you well.”

 “Don’t blame yourself appa, you never fail, you’re the greatest appa ever.” I smiled. “And you’re the bestest eomma ever.”

“I’m still worried… I should call your oppa to come home soon so he can protect you.” Eomma said as my eyes widened. *Oppa… !*

“Noooo… please don’t tell oppa please… you know what will oppa do if he knew all of this.” I begged as I knew what will my oppa did to those people and to me. I would be a little bird in a cage. "After all he was studying for our family business so don't bother him."

“Okay but I will come up with another idea so no one dare to do something bad to my daughter ever aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter