버블티

The Unwanted Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

버블티 (Bubble Tea)

Finally it’s Saturday. After a long night, I could laze around today. I dressed up myself first and went down to greet my parents. I saw them already sat down on the couch. Dad was reading newpaper and mom was watching drama on TV. Mom saw me and she told me to sat beside her.

“Hye ah, come here.” I skipped to the couch and threw myself, making a ‘bounce’ sound.

“Morning eomma… appa…”

“Morning Hye ah.”

“Morning my cute baby, now you have to get ready because Lu Han will pick you up and you both have to buy a ring for your wedding.” I made a face. “Please, just go today because you will be busy for your study.” I nodded and went back to my room to change, lazily. I changed into a simple sweater and skinny jeans. I made a messy bun and last but not least I wore my specs.

 

At the Lu’s, Mrs. Lu told Lu Han to pick Ji Hye up but he didn’t want to because he had a date with his girlfriend. Mrs. Lu was mad at her son because he dare to said ‘girlfriend’ in front of her. She threatened Lu Han that if he didn’t go now, he had to break up with his girlfriend right now. Without any choice, Lu Han drove his car to the Ok’s.

 

I already waited for Lu Han outside the house. Mom was totally freaked out when she saw my clothes. She said like 'what are you wearing?' 'Is that even a pants?' 'It's a boy clothes!' and whatsoever. Let's just say that I didn't see or hear her, ait? Back to me waiting for Lu Han, I knew that he already hated me so I don’t wanted him to hate me even more. A black Ferrari stopped in front of me and I knew that it was Lu Han so I entered his car and sat down. I knew he totally checking me out and it wasn't that kind of admiring but it was a like a 'what are you wearing?' kind of look but I don't care. The ride was silence. No one talked and he didn’t even turn on the radio and I hated this kind of situation. Finally we’re arrived at one of the famous jewelry line in the world. We roamed around the different way. I knew that Lu Han not interested to find us a ring because he kept asking the employee which one should a guy bought for his girlfriend. I don’t care and kept looking. The rings were beautiful but it was too much with diamonds all over it. A simple ring caught my attention. It was a pair of silver ring with a little diamonds on it.

 

I told Lu Han about the ring and he agreed because he told me that it was tiring to look to another rings. In the end, we bought it. I told the employee to carve each other name on each other ring because moms wanted that kind of wedding bands for us. I wrote my name and Lu Han’s on a piece of paper and gave it to the employee. I wanted to ask him before but when I turned around, he already busy with his phone. He was in a conversation with someone and I bet it was his girlfriend. He was smiling widely and it was an expression he never showed me before. After he finished talking, I walked to him and told him that he has to pay it and he did. He told me that he was late to his date and wanted me to go home by myself and he left me alone at the shop. I shrugged and walked out the store. I didn’t went straight to my house. I needed time to think about my life, about now, and about the possible future. I sang a song while walking. It was a perfect day to just strolling around.  

"It's not even summer, why does the DJ keep on playing Summertime Sadness?
After we go to the bathroom, can we go smoke a cigarette?
I really need one
But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE"

 

I decided to stop by the bubble tea shop. I needed something sweet to make me happy after that jerk left me for his girlfriend. I’m not jealous but he was a man so he had to look after me, a woman, right? Beside I’m his soon-to-be-wife. I ordered a chocolate bubble tea with tons of bubble, okay I was just exaggerating but it's a lot. After less than 5 minutes, my order was done and I spotted an empty seat. I was walking there happily before a guy bumped into me and made me fall down right on my bum. “Ouch!” I felt like bumped into a pole. It was hard and solid... concrete?

"I'm sorry..." A handsome guy said as he held his hand out to help me. I took his hand and stood up.

"It's okay..." I smiled at him and I saw that his bubble tea was fell on the ground. I felt quite bad because I'm not sure who's fault it was. I walked to the counter and ordered a bubble tea, exactly the same that the guy bought earlier. I left him dumbfounded and he went away to his friend, sitting down at the empty table. I paid the bubble tea and approached him. He didn't notice me yet because he was in a conversation with his friend.

"Excuse me..." I said, totally grabbing his attention. Not only him but his friend also. "Here... I'm sorry because of me you can't drink your bubble tea." He just blinked but his friend elbowed him, signaling him to say something.

"Oh... it was my fault so you don't really have to buy me a new bubble tea."

"But still... if it was me, I would be mad to the person who spilled out my precious bubble tea." I said truthfuly, making the two handsome boys in front of me laughed.

"Sehun actually going to be mad if someone spilled his beloved bubble tea but since it was his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter