처음

The Unwanted Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

처음 (Beginning)

 

It was Thursday. I was walking down at the park near my house. The moon was shining brightly but there’s no star in the sky. I sat at the same spot, the swing. I’ve had a hard time with school again. Every time I met up with problems, I would come here and just stared at the sky to clear my tangled mind. School was one of a thousand problems I had to face up with. Actually I love school. But it won’t change the fate that school wasn’t a good place for me, the nerd. I became a nerd not because I want to but I had to. I had to help my father with his business so I had to study hard and let go of my adolescent stage. I loved to study so I didn’t mind to study hard for my family business. My dad’s company wasn’t the richest company or the coolest company in town but it went well until now and I had to keep it up in the future since my brother ‘forced’ to take over.

 

Despite I loved to ‘study’ means for subjects in school, I studied a lot of things. Things that ‘nerd’ didn’t do. Nerd. People categorized me into that type. I wore specs, bangs was covering my forehead,  high pony tail for my long black hair, one size bigger uniform and a backpack. Totally nerd style but it was comfortable than a y outfits, one size smaller shirt and mini-skirt. Because of the ‘nerd’ things, students always looked down at me. They came to me just to made me into their 'homework' friend. But I always felt grateful to God. There was this girl that always helped me through the hardest thing in school. I thanked God that I had the best girl friend ever, Yang Sarang. My childhood friend, my best friend, and my unrelated blood sister.

Sarang was a school’s beauty. A great candidate to became a school’s queenka but she didn’t want to became a queenka so she still stuck with me until now. We knew each other since we’re a toodler. She always stayed beside me and helped me when others started to messed up with me. She was a popular girl since we’re little but me, I’m just an ugly du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter