Yuri's Migraine

Cold Hearted

Two days later, I could walk again. Baekhyun and I resumed our previous positions. We were somewhat friends. We sat at the dining room table together, but Yuri came down later than usual in the morning today. "Good morning, Sunshine," Baekhyun said sweetly. My unnie nodded to him as a greeting and held her hand against her head. I heard her wince, which was alarming.

"Umm, Yuri-unnie, are you okay?" I asked. She nodded, but this seemed to hurt her again, so she used her words.

"I'm fine, Nicole. My head just hurts a little," she replied. I felt so bad for her as I saw her leave, still holding her head. I felt even worse when I heard a cabinet open, some shaking of a few pill bottles, and the cabinet slamming close. "Where's the pain killer?!" she yelled out.

"Where did you put it, Baekhyun?" I whispered.

"I thought it was on the couch in the living room," he whispered back.

"Why didn't you put it back, pabo-ya?!" I said to him. He gave me concerned eyes and looked back at Yuri, whom had come back into the room.

"So which one of you took it?" she growled at us. Baekhyun got up and went to the living room, coming back with a bottle of ibuprofen pills.

"Here. Sorry, I got it for Nicole and must've forgotten to put it back," he apologized. She seemed satisfied with this and took the bottle with a small smile. I rolled my eyes when he smiled back and said to her, "Your eyes are pretty."

"Thank you," she replied, her cheeks turning pink. I left the table to go to the living room and sit on the couch.

"Hope you guys have fun cuddling," I said as I left. I soon got bored of the couch, a place where everyone could see me and join me on the couch, so I went upstairs to my room. Where I could be alone.

It didn't make sense. Baekhyun liked Yuri? But he carried me in and hugged me. He held me in his arms while my unnie sewed my wound back together. He went skating with me. Was I not good enough for him anymore?

"Nicole! Come down here!" Baekhyun yelled. I didn't go, though, because I knew I would regret it. "Nicole!" I won't come down, Baekhyun. Deal with it. "NICOLE! COME DOWN HERE!"

"I heard you the first twenty times, Baekhyun!" I barked back, exiting my room and going downstairs. I found my unnie on the living room couch, gripping her head painfully. "Unnie?" I asked. She groaned in return.

"Nicole..." she said. I sat down next to her and looked at her hands, which had nails digging into her head.

"Unnie, stop! You'll bleed!" I yelled, taking her hands off her head.

"I DON'T ING CARE ANYMORE!!! IT ING HURTS!!" Yuri yelled at me. I was so shocked by her words that I let go of her wrists, which were immediately strapped back into her head again.

"Unnie-ya?" I said in a very small voice. Yuri softened her eyes toward me, first to sad, then to a sick and painful expression. She weakly got up and and stumbled toward the bathroom, slamming the door. Horrible, wretched noises came from the bathroom as she vomited up what little was in her stomach. I heard a flush and she came out, paper white and exhausted.

"Nicole-sshi, can you get me some water?" she asked politely but tiredly. I nodded and fetched some water from the kitchen. She drank it quickly and went upstairs to her room, and Baekhyun followed. I stayed downstairs alone.

At least, until I heard the painful word, "oppa." I went upstairs and found Baekhyun holding Yuri, both of them beaming with delight. Until they saw me. "Oh, hi, Nicole-sshi. When did you come-"

"Unnie, what happened to being sick?" I asked curiously. He eyes roamed around the room.

"My head stopped hurting, and I feel better, so much better, and-"

"Considering you literally just puked your guts out, do you really think you should be hugging Baekhyun? He could get sick, too, you know. Then I'd have to take care of both of you, and I'd go crazy," I explained to her. She nodded sadly, and Baekhyun got up and left her.

Baekhyun closed her door, followed me as I went downstairs, and shot me a look. "What was that for?"

"She's sick! Leave her alone, Baekhyun!" I defended. A mischievous smile crept onto his face as he looked into my eyes. "I don't like that look..."

"Nicole, are you, by any chance, jealous?" he asked in such a stupid tone that I wanted to slap him. But I resisted the urge. How could Baekhyun be shy and sensitive one moment and turn wild and jerky in the next?

"Okay, don't go brain-dead on me, Baekhyun," I said sarcastically. He slipped behind me and hugged me, just as he did when I was hurting, but letting his head rest on my shoulder also. I blushed a little and locked my hands over his.

"Do you think that you are the only girl I'm allowed to hug, Nicole?" he asked sweetly in my ear.

"Did she call you oppa?" I stated.

"Yes. Do you want to call me that, too? Would that please you?" Baekhyun's sweet voice invaded my thoughts once again.

"No. I want to call you Baekkie and oppa, or a combination of the two," I giggled.

"Don't abuse your power, but that's fine," he chuckled lightly.

"Good Baekkie-oppa," I said as I reached back and patted his head. He gave me a content smile and such cute little puppy eyes. But I remembered he had just been a stupid ten seconds earlier, thinking I had been jealous of my unnie.

What a cocky little puppy. Funny little Baekkie puppy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yay! FLUFFINESS!!! I'm so glad that I made this chapter. Subscribe, comment, upvote, give me chocolate ^-^ I love the comments. They're so sweet and cute! Anyway, haji mashte Figting!

Haji mashte is good day in Japanese. I would have my usual Hashi Konata, but my best friend loves everything Japanese, so I wanted put at least one Japanese phrase on here for him^-^