Last Night

Cold Hearted

I was woken by a pounding headache, but I was happy to wake up in Chanyeol's arms in the morning. I slept well last night, but I was brutally interrupted by the pain in my head. Wait, why was Chanyeol in my house? I looked around the room and noticed how unfamiliar it was. Why was I in his bed? I looked down, and oh my god. Why the hell was I in my underwear?! I slowly removed his hand from around me and got up. I had no memories of last night or what had happened. I only knew that my head hurt because of a few drinks last night.

"Hey, Nicole," he said sweetly. I smiled and blushed, picking up my shirt from the floor to cover myself.

"Hi..." I answered. He gave a sly smile, whereas the smile on my face was apologetic and embarrassed.

"Go ahead and get dressed," he ordered. I secretly thanked him for this as I put on my clothes. He got up and fortunately, he was wearing boxers. I swear, if he was , I don't know what I'd do. We started dressing together and came over in my clothes to present myself. He smiled and stood up, fully dressed, and buttoned up the rest of my shirt.

"What happened last night?" I asked with pleading eyes. Chanyeol's smile hadn't left his face. He seemed eager to refresh my memory.

"It went a little like this," he said, kissing my lips and trailing his way down to my neck. I moaned in pleasure at his way of kissing me. This feeling was so beautiful and different. I loved it, but I slapped him away to stop myself.

"Chanyeol, stop," I said. He let go of my neck and shook his head, going back to my neck. "CHANYEOL!"

"Fine," he said. I smiled. We went downstairs and Kai had woken up on the couch.

"Good morning," I said to him with a smile, brushing his hair out of his face. He smiled at me.

"Hi, Nicole," he said, raising an eyebrow. I didn't like that look in his eyes. I really didn't like it. I knew what it was. Lust.

"Don't look at me like that..." I told him. I could feel knots tying up my stomach as it started to attract me. I was drawn closer and closer... Stop it! But I couldn't stop. I was already sitting on his lap. He kissed my lips, which probably tasted like the beer from last night.

"Kai, please stop," I whimpered. He ignored the request and kissed my neck. "Stop it. No, Kai," I commanded. His lips detached from my neck and he smiled.

"You're so tempting," he whispered. I frowned and went over to Lu Han. He was asleep on the floor of the living room. I slowly pushed him awake and he looked at me eagerly.

"Hello, Nicole," he said, pulling himself off the floor. He looked so innocent... But he kissed my neck, a little more than a peck, but not good enough for him, so he kissed my lips. I forgot about my headache when his tongue entered my mouth and danced with mine. His tongue was a great dancer. I pinned him to the floor and stopped him. He smiled mischievously and he had that fierce look in his eyes. I hoped desperately that I wouldn't be so into him. "You were really good last night."

It was not until this comment that I realized how much of an idiot I was. I got off the floor and stared blankly forward, my hand on my mouth. "Did I...?" I said. Lu Han rose up from the floor, facing me with a smile. 

"Yes," Kai answered. Nicole, how could you be such a ?!

"I have to go," I said quickly. I went over to the front door, but Chanyeol caught my arm and pulled me toward him.
"Why do you have to go so soon, sweetie? Why can't you stay with us?" he asked. I pushed him away from me.

"Listen, I REALLY have to go. Last night was fun. I'll see you later," I ended, running out the door. I left his apartment and walked out onto the sidewalk. I pulled out my phone and called Yuri. "Yuri?" I sighed. I writhed my fingers through my hair nervously.

"DONGSAENG, WHERE HAVE YOU-"

"Please don't, Unnie. I'm really scared," I told her.

"Why would *you* be scared?! I've been worried sick about you all night!" she yelled at me.

"Honestly, now is really not the time, Yuri. I can do without the lectures," I replied. This shut her up. "Can you pick me up, please? I'm at Chanyeol's apartment."

"Why can't he take you back?"

"He went to the store and didn't want to wake me. Please hurry," I lied. Thankfully, I was remarkably good at lying.

"Okay. I'm coming," she said finally.

Ten minutes later, she got me and brought me home. "So, why are scared?" she asked. Well, I should've known it wasn't going to be a silent ride.

"Yuri, I'm an idiot. I cannot express that enough right now."

"Why? What happened?" she insisted. I looked out the window and watched the passing scenery.

"I just am. I'm an idiot, I'm a , and I'm-"

"You're a WHAT?!" she stopped the car by the side of the road. I was seriously about to cry.

"I'm a ," I repeated.

"Why are you a ? You shouldn't call yourself that!" she said.

"Well, I am! I was ty with three guys!" I blurted out, letting tears fall. "I slept with Chanyeol, and I must've stripped for Kai and Lu Han! I'm an idiot!" I yelled. Yuri only stared at me with a shocked expression. She quickly turned her attention back to the road and went back to driving. I was so tired, my headache wouldn't go away, and I hated myself. I just wanted to go home.

"Oooh, look at those hickeys," Baekhyun remarked right when he saw me.

"Shut up, Baekhyun," I growled.

"I bet they're from your dog, Chanyeol," he said.

"SHUT THE UP OR I'LL KILL YOU!!" I yelled out. "I've had it with you!" I said as I ran upstairs. I realized that I had yelled in English and he probably had no idea what I had said. I just cried on my bed, alone and broken.

"Hey," he said.

"Go away," I said with a sniffle.

"Why? I never get to see you anymore and you are my real girlfriend," he pointed out. I looked at him finally.

"You love Jessica," I stated. He shook his head.

"I love you. I never liked Jessica, and I have not lived a day since that kiss without regretting it," he said. I couldn't keep tears from my eyes now. "So I... I, uhh, heard about what happened last night."

"I can't tell Yuri anything anymore..." I muttered, burying my face back in my knees from my curled up ball.

"I'm glad that she told me, though. I don't think you would tell me," Baekhyun said.

"You're right. I probably wouldn't have, because I don't want you to know how ty I am," I agreed.

"I'm sure you were drunk," he countered.

"I was, but I'm still an idiot. I was still . They still saw everything. It doesn't change anything."

"Yes, it does. No one can make good decisions when they're drunk. You're not a when you're sober," he told me. When I didn't respond, he just hugged and kissed my head. He knew that it was my favorite type of kiss when I was sad. It meant those three words where all the pain ebbed. "I love you," he said, wiping away stale tears. He got up, but I called him back.

"Please stay here. Don't leave me," I begged. He smiled and continued hugging me, rocking me in his arms. He hummed a small tune that sounded so sweet against the aching voices in my head. It slowly turned into a song, but I liked the sound more than the words. Baekhyun's voice was beautiful, like he had been stolen from Heaven just to sing for me and be mine. Although the tears didn't stop, I felt a smile form on my lips.

"I might go crazy and try to kill Jessica if you leave," I whispered, trying to be as quiet as possible. He stopped singing and stared at me with wide eyes.

"And I can't promise I won't go EXO K on Chanyeol if you leave," he replied calmly, going back to his song. I smiled at his complete lie.

We were both using empty threats now. But it was only to make sure neither of us left.

___________________________________________________________________________

FLUFF FROM NOW ON!!! Lol this chapter XD I'm sorry. I'll put up another chapter today probably. Hashi Konata!