Guilty Kisses

Cold Hearted

I grew suspicious when Chanyeol dodged every one of my questions as he drove me home. "What's this about Baekhyun? What are they talking about?"

"I love your hair today. It's gorgeous, really," he complimented me.

"Stop it. And I know, I worked hard on it this morning... What am I saying?! Just answer me," I demanded, so he frowned. No, smile again. I like your smile.

"I can't tell you. It's a terrible, dirty little secret of our group. Not even the fans know," he told me.

"But I won't tell anyone," I begged.

"Oh, look. It's your house. Bye, Nicole-sshi!" Chanyeol said. I left him and went inside. Yuri was sitting on the couch next to Jessica. And Baekhyun had his arm around Jessica. I stomped up to my room with a pout on my face, but none of them noticed me.

The next day was easier without the concerts. I got breakfast with Chanyeol and we went to the park with Lu Han and Kai. I have to say, they were all very attractive. Lu Han had blonde bangs always flopping into his happy brown eyes, and his cheeks puffed out just enough to make a girl go crazy.

Kai had wild dark brown hair that never seemed to bother him, and the eyes on him were one of the most seductive pair I had ever seen. Until he smiled, because when he smiled, they turned sweet and soft.

"Yuh-dongsaeng, how are you?" Lu Han asked me when he saw me. I was holding Chanyeol's hand when I approached.

"I'm great, Lu Han," I replied. He nodded and smiled at me, walking along with us. Kai also did but he was behind all of us. He seemed to be mumbling words, but they were incomprehensible.

"Kai! Stop it!" Lu Han yelled out. I whipped around and saw Lu Han glaring at a mischievously smiling Kai.

"What did I do?" Kai asked innocently. Chanyeol and I looked back at Lu Han.

"He keeps saying completely stupid and meaningless things in my ear and touching and hitting me! Make him stop!" he whined. Chanyeol sighed tiredly.

"Like what?" he asked. Lu Han grew stiff at this question and his cheeks turned a light pink as his eyes roamed around.

"He keeps saying... that he's saying a better singer than me...? And that I'm an idiot. So make him stop," he replied nervously. His voice cracked at the better singer line, so I giggled a little.

"Sing for me, Lu Han," I commanded. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Not in public, yuh-dongsaeng...." Kai was dying of laughter at this point.

"Kai, why don't you sing for her, then?" Chanyeol suggested. "If you're so much better, sing for her."

"Lu Han needs to go first, since he messed it up for himself," Kai countered with a sly smile. Lu Han shot him a look and opened his mouth. I could tell he was nervous. Such beautiful sounds came out, but they were foreign to me. "Lu Han, she has no idea what you're saying. She doesn't know Chinese."

"I never learned that song in Korean, though," Lu Han said quietly with a shaking voice. Kai was enjoying this embarrassment of his friend. "Let's just go, please. I'll sing it for her when we get back."

When we got back to Chanyeol's apartment, Kai seemed incredibly excited. "Sing for us, Lu Han!"

"Fine. What should I sing?" he asked as he slinked onto the couch next to me.

"Our old song, EXO's what is love. You remember it, right?" Kai said. Lu Han seemed so much more relaxed now.

"I lost my mind, the moment I saw you. Except you, everything get in slow motion. Tell me, if this is love. Sharing and learning countless emotions with you every day. Fighting, crying and hugging. Tell me, if this is love," he sang. It was in Korean this time, so I could understand it. His voice sounded so irresistible, like I could hug him every second that he sang. It was almost like his regular voice, but somehow different.

"I doubt anyone could beat that, Kai," I said with a wide smile. Lu Han turned to him and brought two small fists next to his face.

"Bbuing bbuing," he said cutely. I squealed in excitement at his adorable display of aegyo, but Kai only rolled his eyes.

"Aigoo! Lu Han! Stop being so cute!" I squealed. I gave him such desperate eyes to hug him and he seemed to notice. "I'm going to cry if I don't get a hug from you, Lu Han." I pleaded. He smiled and hugged me, and I held him tightly.

"Yah, stop hugging her. She's my girlfriend," Chanyeol said playfully as he giggled. Lu Han let go of me, but he was quickly replaced by Chanyeol. I hugged him back and smiled. "Mmm, Nicole. You smell like vanilla and cinnamon. I like your perfume," he told me. I kissed his head, but I made it a point to stay away from his lips. I wasn't going to turn into Baekhyun.

"Let me try," Kai said, coming over to me. Chanyeol released me and I was held by Kai, literally. He picked me up off the couch and twirled around with me in his arms, which made me giggle. "Mmm, you're right! I can keep her, right?" Kai laughed.

"Hey, let go! If Lu Han can't touch her, then you have to get your dirty paws off her, too!" Chanyeol yelled, also laughing. I was put down on the couch next to him.

"No, wait! Stop it, guys!" Lu Han yelled out. Once we were all quiet, he smiled and sniffed my neck. "Oh my gosh! You guys are right! Can I keep her?"

"Pabo, she's way out of your league," Kai said.

"Oh yeah, and she's in your range?" Chanyeol asked.

"Stop fighting over me. If you shut up, I'll... I'll..." I struggled to find a deed to make them shut up. Kai raised an eyebrow and smiled at me.

"You'll what?" he asked. What the hell? Why not?

"I can give you all a kiss," I said sweetly. Kai seemed quite eager to get his reward, so he beckoned me over. I got up and kissed his lips softly. "This means no fighting, got it?" I clarified. He nodded, easily wrapped around my finger. Why did I feel so guilty?

"My turn," Lu Han reminded me. I left Kai and went over to him, giving him a kiss. I felt his lips latching with mine, lingering for a few seconds. I stopped and he was blushing and smiling.

I finally got over to Chanyeol, sitting on his lap. I felt my lips gravitate towards his as they met. It was longer than the others, more romantic maybe. But it made me feel all the more guilty.

It turned into night so quickly, and Lu Han and Kai had to leave. I was disappointed, but now I could finally ask my long awaited question. We sat out on the back porch, looking up at the stars. "What happened to Baekhyun?" I asked. He sighed.

"Our group used to be called EXO. There were two subgroups: EXO K and EXO M. Lu Han was in EXO M, which is the Chinese version of EXO. And EXO K was the Korean subgroup. Each subgroup had six members. So, Lu Han and Baekhyun were in separate groups, and the bad part was that Baek's girlfriend was in love with everything and anything Chinese, especially Lu Han. So she would never talk to him." Chanyeol paused to take a painful breath.

"Eventually, Baekhyun went insane and tried to kill Lu Han. He had to be detained by Kai and Kris, and he had his memory of EXO erased, and so he was given back to his parents. Our fans, the EXOtics, were sad that he left, but they were only told that he decided to continue school."

"Then what happened to EXO?"

"Well, now we're called GalEXc 0," he said, grabbing a stick and writing the name in English. "It's a zero, not an O. The company had to legally change the name to avoid suspicion. And now, the subgroups are gone. So we have all eleven members together. I like the fandom name, though. They are called Moonas, like noonas," he explained.

That's how Lu Han knew Baekhyun. Being an idiot like always.

I went home and found Baekhyun sitting on his bed up in the room. I stopped in the doorway and he stared at me with no emotion. "Well."

"Well," I repeated, knowing that these words were also spoken Brent and me.

"I've missed you," he said, the exact opposite of Brent. I broke out into tears, but I didn't know why. The lump in my throat got too heavy to hold up any longer. He came over and hugged me. I wanted to stay in his arms for a few moments. He had gone insane, but he felt so secure around me.

"I've missed you, too, Baekkie," I whimpered as I felt him peck my cheek. He couldn't have gone insane and tried to kill Lu Han. They're lying to me...

Were they lying? Or were they warning me?

__________________________________________________________________________

Okay. I am dying. My babies sound like angels in Miracles in December T^T like beautiful guys, especially in the Chinese version. I'm not even kidding...

I hope you guys like this chapter! Sorry that there's so much fluff, unless you like that ^-^ I hope you subscribe, comment, and upvote. Hashi Konata Fighting!