The Fight Club [Part 2/3]

Fight Club

Sana POV

 

The Fight club was in a large abandoned mansion. Cobwebs strewned everywhere, everywhere excpet in the dance hall of the mansion where the 'battles' took place. Kris and Tao walked in to the large hall, followed by some guy who joined us a long the way. Kai I think his name was. Then Chanyeol and Luhan. I slipped through door just as it was closing and stared at the scene infront of me. 

A boy, who looked around seventeen or eighteen, with wavy brown hair stood in the center of the room. Everyone else was evenly split on either side of the room, aside from all the bodies, the hall was empty. Great, now where am I supposed to hide? There was roughly twenty people in the room, I was bound to be seen eventually. I stuck closely behind the group I'd followed in, keeping a three foot distance. My heart raced, I could not get caught. 

I stopped when I was safetly behind a wall of poeple, this was such a bad idea. And what was worse was I couldn't see what was happening over the tall guys I was behind.

"Who's going to take the first fight!" I heard some one say, I guess it was the boy in the middle on the room. "I will" I heard a younger boy's voice, it must have been Chanyeol. "Who will you be challenging, Chanyeol?"

"Sehun"

"Alright, since this is your first fight, we have to go traditionally. Fists first, then I'll let you know when you can go full out"

"I'm gonna enjoy this" I heard a deep voice say, that must have been Sehun. I heard struggling, squeaks and throat grunts. The kinds of sounds your victim made when you were choking them, blood choke though, not breath. I wished I could see. I looked around to see if there was anywhere I could go that would keep me out of sight but with a view. I saw that at the other end of the hall, there actually were some chairs. Luhan was sitting on one of them in the corner.

There were glass windows behind him, the sun had just set. My eyes drifted over to Luhan, the boy had a spark of curiosity in his eyes mixed with his body language telling me just how anticipant he was. He sat on the edge of his seat, leaned in as if Chanyeol were to come out of the fight anytime soon so that Luhan could sub in.

Our eyes met. . I gestured desperately for him to keep quiet. He only looked at me wide eyed and turned back to fight. "Guys, sundown. Break it up." I heard someone stop the fight, my heart sunk. I hadn't seen a single punch. 

"You know the rules, stop when your opponent surrenders. Go ahead" 

"Be ready to heal this one, Lay" 

"Never" Chanyeol said panting, he must have been the one choking. The poor guy, according to Lay this was his first fight. Huh I thought, who names their kid Lay? Then again who names their kid Kai? It was a mysetery to me. Suddenly a gust of wind filled the room, violently thrashing me against the wall. I looked  to see the wall of guys I'd been behind, hadn't budged. How'd they do that? Did they not just feel that? The wind kept me glued against the wall, it was freaky how ong the wind lasted and just how powerfull it was. Where the hell was it coming from? 

Finally the wind stopped and I was pried from the wall. I was about to fall flat on the ground when something caught me. It was Luhan, how'd he get there so fast?? 

"Are you okay?" He asked softly, I thanked him for that. Too loud and someone might've turned around. I nodded, but I couldn't speak. I was far too much in shock. "What.. What was that?" I asked staring wide eyed at the floor. "That? That was just Sehun's way of scaring Chanyeol" he said lifting me to standing. "How'd they not feel it?" I asked looking at the still solid wall of guys watching the fight. "They did, they just used their strength to keep them on the ground" Who has that kind of strength!? I had so many questions. 

"How'd you get in here, anyway?" 

"How do you think? I followed you" I said, trying my best to speak in a low voice. For a girl I had a naturally low voice, but to any guy off the street I probably sounded like I still needed to hit puberty. "Do I know you?" I shock my head, I was amazed at how my hat had managed to stay on the whole time. 

"What's your name?" I didn't have a name think THINK!! That's when I was reminded of a conversation I'd had with my dad a long time ago.

 

Flashback

"Dad why'd you guys name me Sana, it's so girly"

"No it isn't, infact it's the least girly I could negotiate with your mom."

"What'd you wanna me?"

"Leejun or Minseo"

"Either of those would have been better then Sana"

"Well i think you should be happy with what you got. Afterall if it weren't for me, your mom would've named you Sumi"

"Blah!"

End of flashback

 

"Leejun" I blurted, thank god I still remembered that name. "I'm Luhan" he said turning away sharply, I looked over his shoulder to see a burst of fire headed for us. That's it. I'm done for I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the end. Anticipating the pain of fire scalding my skin. I waited and waited and then opened my eyes, the pain never came and the fire was gone. That was weird. Just then another flush of fire came or way, this time bigger. 

Luhan pushed me down. I tried to get up, but his strong hand was pressed against my chest. Thank god I hadn't done much 'growing' over the past little while. Luhan raised his other hand and I watched as the fire came feet infront of us and then averted. How was he doing that? 

The fire was gone again. I suddenly heard a the screech of a loud bird. I looked up to see a large red bird of fire hovering up by the ceiling. "Pheonix" I breathed, swallowing down the urge to scream, this was becoming too much for one day. Sparks flew from the pheonix's wings with each flap, it shrieked and pit fire down below.

Another large gust of wind filled the room again, I heard the pheonix screech and discend. The wind was still blowing mercilessly. Luhan had me pinned down again, so I wouldn't go flying.. again. I didn't like how touchy he was being, even if it was for my own safety. I looked up to see the pheonix was no longer in the air. Maybe it was gone... or not, I could see between legs that it was still there. The wind must have been blowing too hard on the fire that radiated off the pheonix. It puzzled me how fire could injure it when itself was made of fire, but in a way it sort of made sensed. I watched as the pheonix was then surrounded by a vortex of wind, I knew what was to be expected then. Sehun was going to suffocate the pheonix (that must have been Chanyeol) and put out the flames on the pheonix, all in one blow. 

Everyone waited a few moments for Chanyeol to respond, he wasn't giving up but the vortex wasn't getting any weaker. I prayed he would give up, it pained me to see him suffocate like that.Suddenly the vortex grew in height, morphing into a full on twister. The tornado, ripped the boy from the ground and carelessly tossed him across the room. Chanyeol hit the opposite wall and crashed to the ground, unconscious.