Another Friday, Another Fight

Fight Club
Sana POV
 
The rest of the week went by pretty quickly. Aside from the verbal war that had begun between Kris and I, we couldn't be in the same room together without one of us starting a fight (usually me if you count responding cleverly to a complaint). We didn't have any classes together, yet the guy was everywhere. He was impossible to avoid and the more I refused to give into his charm and arrogance the more enemies I made. By the end of my first full week anyone in my year who knew Kris and cared for him; knew me and hated me. This was going to be a long year. 
 
I waited at the mouth of the alley leading to the mansion. I still had on the same hat, although I swapped the shorts for some skinny jeans and the grey hoodie for a white one with blue and grey geometric patterns. i saw Kris, Tao, Chanyeol, Kai, Kyungsoo and Luhan coming up the street. I could hear Kris was talking about none other than me. "She's so obnoxious, what ever happened to respect your elders!" 
 
"I dunno, Hyung. But can you let her go already. No one will challenge you If you walk in there with a dark storm cloud over your head" Tao said patting Kris's shoulder. The frown on Kris's face softened and he continued passed me "After all, I superior in every way and as long as I know that, she means nothing. I will always be better" my mouth dropped, I closed it quickly though. He wasn't talking about me, per say, he was talking about Sana. I was Leejun right now, the cool and collected guy who had nothing on Kris. 
 
"Hey Leejun" Luhan greeted me he slung an arm around my shoulders, this time I let him. "I thought maybe today, I could introduce you to more people and then tomorrow we see what your power is"  I nodded. 
 
"This is B.A.P, their sort of their own gang but they come and fight with us sometimes" Luhan pointed to six platinum blondes, who nodded in greeting. "'Course you already know Chanyeol and Kris, but that's Lay over there." he continued pointing to Lay. "Talking to Lay, that's Suho. Over there that's Xiumin, Sehun and Kai. Over there beside Kris is: Baekhyun, Tao and Kyungsoo. And finally over there by Chanyeol is: Chen. Together we are the gang Exo" Luhan then took my hand and we walked to the same corner we were in last week. I noticed there was a couch where there hadn't been before. 
 
"Nice couch" I said throwing myself onto one of the cushions "Courtesy of Lay, who thought it would be necessary for anyone who falls unconscious" Luhan said joining me. Luhan had his arm rested on the top of the couch, giving me a head rest. It still bothered me how much contact was required around Luhan, but I forced myself through it, I needed a friend. 
 
"Who's up first?" Lay called, as everyone left their small groups to start up the club. Kai walked forward "Who's feelin' lucky?" He said smirking. "I am" I saw Kyungsoo walk to the center of the room. 'Finally' I thought 'Now let's see if that big mouth is good for anything'. 
 
Kai and Kyungso shook hands and then Kai disappeared. My eyes widened, 'was his power invisibility?' No sooner did Kai appear halfway across the room before disappearing again, 'so teleportation was his power'. Kyungsoo ed his fist into the ground, sending a shock wave through the room. I gripped Luhan as Kyungsoo sent out another mini earth quake. 
 
The next earthquake sent Kai flying through the air. I giant rock grew from the ground, pinning Kai against the the ceiling. Kai teleported to the ground and in a flash a giant rock fell on Kyungsoo, knocking him out. That was the shortest fight I'd seen since I first came.
 
Kyungsoo was carried over to the couch. He looked so different unconscious, the bad boy image was shaved off his image. Here now lay a an innocent boy under a thick sleeping spell. I felt guilty for how coldly I acted towards him, not that I was falling for him but I did feel different. Perhaps some of my hate was subsiding, after all it wasn't him whom I wanted  nothing to do with, it was Kris. 
 
"So many Head traumas lately" Lay muttered as his hand have off their familiar glow, healing Kyungsoo's head. It was amazing how that rock had done so little damage in the first place. 
 
Kyungsoo regained consciousness and sat up while Lay went to start the next fight. "Guess today just isn't my day" he sighed leaning forward. "Yo Kyungsoo, you okay man?" Luhan says over my shoulder. "Yeah, just havin' a rough day as all" 
 
"What happened?" I asked, I had an idea of what he was going to say but if it made him feel better to retell the events of today so be it.
 
"Well I found out that I'm failing math and science. I also found out that my aunt died from cancer. The girl I like rejected me a second time today and I got beaten by Kai. This day just keeps getting better and better" Kyungsoo said, he turned his gaze to the window. 'So there was more to this guy then his player attitude, not much but more'. 
 
I place a hand on his shoulder, startled he turned. "What is she like, the girl who rejected you?" I asked "Pretty, speaks her mind, I've heard from some of the other girls in her year that she is really smart too. She's just so arrogant, she won't take a second look at me anymore. She's almost like the female replica of Kris" 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYY!!???' 
 
"We'll let me tell you" I began getting ready to let a huge lie unfold. "I have a cousin who is the same way, she was only that arrogant because she got bullied a lot when she was younger ad just got tired of taking other people's . This girl that you like, talk to her. Instead of going for the kill, befriend her first open up and let her know you. Then maybe she will except you" Kyungsoo was gawking at me "wow you must know your cousin pretty well" 
 
"Yeah, we went to the same school before her and her family moved to Busan." That was the most unusual lie I'd ever told. I didn't have any family in Busan let alone cousin. I barely knew my family, since we only ever got together on Lunar New year. And it was only my dad's side who came over. 
 
"I'm gonna go watch the fight from over there" Kyungsoo gestured to the where everyone else was standing. "You two love birds have fun" I gave a confused expression, trying to figure out what Kyungsoo meant. I looked over at Luhan who was resting head on my shoulder, and was holding my hand. Ugh 'again with the hand holding?' I lifted Luhan off of myself and moved to the other end of the couch. After two or three more fights, I curled up and dozed off.
 
 
Luhan POV
 
I looked at Leejun sleeping on the couch, he was so cute. Kris came over to us "We're going to stay later and work on Chen's striking. So you can go if you like" I nodded and Kris left, I turned to sleeping Leejun. I gave him a nudge, nothing. A little shake, he seemed to be a deep sleeper. I had an idea, I decided to use my powers to my advantage. I pictured the most gruesome beast i could think of and implanted the nightmare into his head, I was unsure if it would work since it didn't work too often. I normally only used my telekinesis to move objects but every so often I could get away with speaking to someone through my mind. No sooner did bead of sweat form on Leejun's forehead. 'Now wake up!' I commanded. As if on cue Leejun jolted up and into my arms, I blushed as my heart began to race. Leejun breathed heavily like he'd just run a marathon. 
 
"You okay?" I asked. Leejun kept a firm grip around me, nodding. "Come on, let's go get something to eat." Leejun's eyes were closed again, he looked so innocent I just wanted to kiss him right then. I pulled Leejun to a standing and told him to get on my back, sleepily he obeyed and fell out cold once we started moving. 
 
 
Sana POV
 
I woke up on someone's small but comfortable back. My vision was blurry, I had no idea where all this drowsiness had suddenly come from. I close my eyes again breathing in the scent on Luhan's sweater. What felt like seconds later, we stopped. Luhan whispered for me to wake up. My mind was awake but my eyes remained shut. If it hadn't been a Friday I would have told Luhan to leave then but since my mom wouldn't be home till I did not have to worry about her opening the door to a boy saying "here's your son, he fell asleep". I handed Luhan the key, my eyes still glued shut. 
 
Luhan POV
 
"Leejun we're inside, where's your room?"
 
"First door to the left" he said into my back. I still couldn't believe he let me piggyback him home, after how reserved he acted at my touch. I walked into Leejun's room and my mouth dropped. The walls were painted a green dark-to light ombré and covered in artwork. The bed was neatly made and there was even a desk. The room was a little on the clean side for my liking but none the less it was an artist's bedroom. It almost reminded me of that girl Kris hates so much, but what was the likelihood of them being them knowing each other. After all a lot of people are becoming artists these days.
 
 I deposited Leejun onto his bed, he still had his arms around my neck.  "Leejun, you can let go now" his arms dropped, I stared down at Leejun for a moment. I decided I did like him, he was all I thought about and I wanted him to be all mine. I leaned down and kissed his forehead and close the door, leaving a sticky note on the inside of the door. 'Leejun, starting tomorrow, you will be all mine'