16th Birthday [Part 1/3]

Fight Club

Sana POV

I walked to school, a smile pastered on my face. It was my sixteenth birthday and I hadn't thought much of it since my dad wasn't here to celebrate. I then realised it was a Friday and I became excited because after school I was could to challenge Kris and win. I walked, smiling. For what felt like the first time since I started at my school.

I was just outside the gates when the feeling came back to me. The memory of Luhan conveying to me that he knew my secret. My smile dropped, my walk slowed, I was now scared to enter the school. What if Luhan had already told everyone? What if I wouldn't be able to get into the club today? What if Luhan decided he didn't want to speak to me anymore, because I lied to him about my . 

The day went by smoothly and quickly. I had decided not to tell anyone it was my birthday. Seeing as I was going to brag about it later, telling people at school could be potentially problematic. I waited inside the mansion, I was well ahead of Kris and his friends. I wandered through a few of the rooms, each one completely stunned me. The incredible detail on the walls, the antique furniture the mansion screamed priceless. Aside from the dust and cobwebs everywhere that is. 

I stood on the balcony above the dance hall. Funny I thought I never noticed this up here before. I saw Lay down below, I wondered if he was always here early. Six blondes soon followed in, must've been B.A.P. I let my mind trail off a bit as my eyes drifted shut. I started thinking of my dad. On my birthday, he would take me to the park and we'd light fireworks. That tridition stopped, obviously since my dad passed and I didn't know where to get same fireworks my dad got. I also thought about how on my last birthday my dad had made a promise. He'd promised that on my sixteenth birthday, he'd take me to my first club. Something I had beg both my parents to do for years before hand.

I felt arms encircle me from behind, waking me from my daze. I jumped and turned,  

"Luhan you scared me" I exclaimed staring at the ground. Why did Luhan have to be so touchy?

"I did, did I?" He said tightening his grip. 

"What do you want? I may be a girl, but here I'm still a guy"

"You want me to change that?"

"No!" I stared at Luhan, dead serious. He was not going to blow my secret. Not here, not now. Not before I challenged Kris. Not ever, if I can help it.

"I'm only kidding. C'mon let's go downstairs" Luhan takes my hand and starts to leave the balcony. I try and yank my hand away, no use. "Can we not hold hands going down there?" 

"Shall we also tell them your secret?"

"No" I mutter and continue to follow. Luhan seemed different today, he seemed to walk with more pride. His grip was tight, when it would normally be soft and sweet. Then a thought hit me, Why is he taking advantage of the fact that he can totally ruin me!? Because he can, he can make me do anything today. Anything as long as I want him to keep my secret. Everyone stared at us, when we reached the dance hall. Great. 

"Right, so everyone is here. Who's going first?"

"I will I said" Luhan finally dropped my hand. I strolled up to Kris, head held high. 

"Who are you going to challenge, Leejun?"

"Kris." Kris only laughed, shaving off some of my confidence. What was so funny? 

"No"

"What why not?"

"No, go challenge someone your level"

"Excuse me? You've never seen me fight, how do know my level?"

"Aww have you been practicing? That's exactly why you shouldn't be challenging me. Are you even sixteen?"

"As a matter of fact-"

"Go challenge someone else!"

"You're scared, aren't you?"

"Me? Scared? Don't make me laugh harder"

Buck BaGACK! I started making chicken noises, I didn't cre how rediculous I looked. Kris was going to except my challenge with a big smile on his face.. Well I wasn't too deperate for that last part but he WAS going to fight me. BaGACK BaGACK Buck Buck! 

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH" I stopped and smiled, finally I would get my revenge. "When I beat your sorry , don't say I didn't warn you"

"Gladly" I smirked.