FML

Fight Club
Sana POV 
 
I rubbed my soar cheek, she was a when I came home after her. I wished I'd taken up on Luhan's offer, steak would've been better then anything my mother cooked. I sighed went up to my room and locked the door, there was always tomorrow to eat dinner. 
 
I proceeded to draw Kris in my sketch book, since I didn't have a picture I proceeded to recall his face from memory. Honey blonde hair, styled. Cocky expression, nailed it. Finger bling, noted. Better then the real thing, most likely. 
 
I laid down, my overhead light still on. Tomorrow I would do my homework and listen to my mother rant. Then on Monday I'd have to see Kris again. I would also have to try my hardest not to talk to Luhan. He couldn't know my secret, if anything he couldn't know that Leejun goes to his school. So that's: annoying mother, idiot at school and a double life. Great... I hate my life.
 
 
Luhan POV
 
I stood on the sidewalk, a few houses down from Leejun's. I dare not go closer, I still had no idea what persuaded me to follow him. There was something so intriguing about Leejun, his big brown eyes or the way he rejected physical contact maybe. That part made sense though, what straight guy wouldn't reject that kind of intimacy.
 
I tried hard not to be the boy Lolita type that I was sometimes, I just couldn't help myself around Leejun. My inner Aegyo was just ready to burst out the wazoo. 
 
My phone rang, it was Kris. "What's up, Hyung?"
 
"Everyone's going to get food, where are you?"
 
"Home, I already ate"
 
"'Kay, I'm see you tomorrow then."
 
I walked down the street, thinking about Leejun. Was I turning gay? No way. I liked girls, I'd just broken up with Lira a week ago. Was it because I liked guys, no no no it can't be.. So then .. I'm biual? my life.