Morning after

Fight Club

Luhan POV

My eyes were closed but my mind was wide awake. I began to replay the events of the evening before What started as a few minutes, became a few hours and eventually the whole night. That night had been the best night of my life. Pleasure filled and cooped up with laughter. It wasn't until I began to hear Sana's screams all over again. 

 

~Flashback~

"I can't do this, this isn't like me" she sobbed, I felt heart broken. What had I just done?

"Sana, you know it's okay to be a girl right? You don't have to always be so strong" What am I saying? I'm just making it wore now.

"Strong!? What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean, everyone's first time hurts, and we didn't have to--"

"Being a girl isn't enough for me! Everyone looks down on us and they treat us like we are made of glass and incapable of living! But girl or not, my innocence is gone and I can never get it back." Now I was on the verge of tears, I was such an idiot. A desperate, , idiot. 

"I'm sorry" I said handing her one of my shirts. I wrapped my arms around her and proceeeded to take away her memory, I wasn't sure how long till she'd remember everything. But at least the next time (if there is a next time) that she'd let me sleep with her, it would be less painful. I hugged Sana tightly, who had topped crying and dozed off. I'm so so sorry, please forgive me. I love you.

~End of Flashback~

 

Somebody stirred in my arms. What? Am I dreaming? I was almost sure that I had been. Or if it wasn't a dream I could swear I thought she'd make a run for it. I squeezed the body I held in my arms tighter I'm so sorry. Sana was my teddy bear and I couldn't say when the next time would be that she'd let me hold her like this again. 

 

Sana POV

My eyes were heavy, the clock read 10:30. Wow, this must be the first Saturday that I've ever slept in. It took me a moment to figure out where I was, that's when I noticed somebodies's arms around me. I turned a little too quickly, resulting in us butting heads. Then I saw him, I couldn't begin to tell you how girly I felt to have been Luhan in the arms of Luhan. I wish he never knew my secret, I couldn't care less if he thought I was gay. This can't be happening. I looked down and gasped out loud, when did I take off my pants? And we're at my house so why am I wearing his shirt. Wait.. no, this isn't my room. That means we're not at my house. I sat up, breaking the hold Luhan had on me. I tried to remember the night before... nothing. I got up off the bed and left the bedroom. Luhan lived in an apartment, I discovered. I walked into the kitchen, to see Chanyeol. I gasped.

"What are you doing here?"

"I live here, but no need to ask why your here. I can make a pretty close guess-timate" Chanyeol smirked, looking me over. I tugged on Luhan's shirt, realising I didn't have any underwear on. My cheeks felt hot, I proceeded back to the bedroom to figure out what was going on. That's when I felt it, the pain in my crotch. I was becoming scared now.

"Hey you're up" Luhan said hugging me tightly. 

"What happened last night?"

"What?"

"What happened last night?" I said breaking the hug, I wasn't in the mood. I needed answers NOW.

"Lots. It was your birthday, you won your first fight, we lit sparklers" Luhan was lying. I knew it, he knew it. He seemed to be refusing to give me the answer I wanted.

"Why don't I have any clothes on!?"

"Oh contraire, you're wearing my shirt"

"I have clothes though, I was wearing them when I got to your house. So why am I not wearing them!? And another thing, why don't I remember anything from last night, huh? If you took my memory then give it back!"

"I don't think that's a good idea.."

"Why not?"

"'Cause you aren't gonna like it"

"Do it"

"No!"

"I dare you."

"No"

"Then tell me what happened!?"

"NO!" 

 

Luhan POV

That's it, fine! You want your memories back? Have them! I took Sana by the head and poured out everything from last night. She might hate me after remembering last night, but I hope she'll at least realize I was trying to do her a favour. Sana shrieked, I knew she would. As soon as she calmed down, I consulted her, tried to reason with her.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

"What?"

"Please"

"Huh?"

"Please'

'No-I just.. no"

"Remember, I know your secret" ok, it was a threat, but I really was desperate at this point. I couldn't stand the way Kyungsoo fawned over Sana, I wanted her to myself, mine and nobody elses. Like a wolf just claiming what's his, protecting his mate. 

"Ok........ but... do you wanna date me, Sana or Leejun? Because you can't have both"

"Sana of course"

"Then can I make a request?"

"Anything"

"Can you not be so touchy at the club from now on?"

"mmm 'kay, but you'll have a hard time keeping me off you at school" I said kissing her cheek, it made me smile to see she was blushing. I love this girl.