Change [Part 2/2

Fight Club

Sana POV 

"So what are we seeing?" I asked on the way to the cinema. 

"The count, it's about a vampire who gets haunted by the ghosts of everyone he's killed."  Tao answered. Oh god, so we are going to see a horror film. I hadn't admitted it to Luhan before, but I didn't dislike horror movies because they were dull, but because I would get horrible nightmares from them. It's too late to back out now, I owe it to Luhan since I said "no" before, even if he didn't know I was making it up to him. 

"Um Kyungsoo?" I said trapping his arm before we entered the theatre. "I can't watch horror movies"

"Why, you scared? C'mon, it's about to start" He said dragging me. I coudn't do this, I was going to be a total wuss and scream the entire time. I was only thankful that I wasn't pretending to be Leejun right now. Kyungsoo dragged me by the arm to the back row with everyone else. There I was placed on the end next to Kyungsoo. 

The movie began just as we sat down. I stared down at my hands, if not watching the movie kept my headstrong image then so be it. I felt an arm link around my own. 

"Watch the movie. If you're scared, hold onto me." Kyungsoo movie closer to whisper "It's okay, you're a girl." Excuse me!? My has nothing to do with how much I can stomach a genre of film. How dare he? I'll show him. I jolted my head to the screen, the opening credits were just finishing. 

I made it through most of through most of the movie, occasionally flinching at jumpscares. So I guess I've lasted this long with my motivation to keep my dignity. Who am I kidding? It's just a movie. Besides, everyone gets scared. The main vampire of the movie hissed at the screen, making me jump. I went to clutch the arm next to me, finding the space empty. Where was Kyungsoo? He offered himself the whole first half of the movie and now his seat was empty when I actually needed him. The main vampire then got into a bloody fight with another vampire This movie was confusing, although I didn't mind this scene too much. After all the main vampire remind me of me. 

I sat on the edge of the seat, tense. I saw the seat next to me being filled, in my perrifural vision. I relaxed a little and sat back in my seat. The main vampire staked the other vampire, a ghost immerged from the other vampire and proceed to taunt the main vampire with voices and hisses and screams. I cutched the arm next to me, this was becoming to much to watch. I arm I had glued myelf too, twitched and tried to pull itself from my grasp. I turned, it wasn't Kyungsoo I had grabbed but Kris.

I let go when I saw it was Kris, "Where's Kyungsoo?" I asked over the loud haunting music. 

"You're boyfriend had to leave, for family issues" Boyfriend? Kyungsoo was never EVER going to get passed the friend zone by the way he acted. Not with me at least. I heard a scream coming from the movie. Without thinking I had lached on to Kris's arm again. This time he didn't make an effort to get away. A new vampire entered the fight, this fight didn't last as long.

The main vampire then ripped off the head of the other vampire. I screamed, werewolfs jumped onto the screen followed by a loud pang of music. At which point I threw my self onto Kris. I didn't make any effort to hide my fear, he may think less of me from now on but I didn't care. I held onto Kris for dear life, as if he might leave me if I didn't. At any moment he could've just stood p and walked away, found a new seat or something. Kris didn't do any of the above, he pulled me onto his lap and held me close to his chest. I relaxed slightly, another scream came from the screen, forcing me to grip tighter to Kris. 

Right now I wasn't thinking about my relationship with Kris-that was still aquaintance to be exact. No, I wasn't even thinking, well I was. I was thinking about what might happen if the main vampire were to jump out of the screen at any moment. I burried my face into Kris's shoulder, tears spilling from my eyes. I wanted to leave, I felt weak, like a child. I needed to become Leejun, become a guy and regain my dignity, my pride. I'd be surprised if Kris saw any courage in me after today. 

I didn't watch the rest of the movie, I spent the rest of the time on Kris's lap, changing the level of grip in his torso. I couldn't believe the way I was acting, it's like I was a whole new person. One who coudn't do anythign for herself. I was becoming Bella from Twilight.

 

The movie ended, I was still crying from when the main vampire got his own head ripped off. The lights in the theatre came on, I didn't move. "Go ahead, she just needs a minute" I heard Kris say, oh god. The guys were probably all staring at me, I probably looked really pathetic to them. Or maybe, just maybe they were jealous that I finally lost my strength on Kris and not one of them. 

"Are you okay, now?" Kris asked, my back. I shook my head and squeezed tighter. I had to admit I did feel safe, but I was scared to get off Kris's lap and face everyone. Everyone who must either be worried, or embarrassed that they brought me along after all. Kris me cheek, I felt my heart beat faster. Uh oh, bad sign VERY BAD SIGN. I lifted my head and stood up to leave, a little too quickly. 

"What?" He quirked an eyebrow. I didn't answer, Kris smirked "You enjoyed it. And you're worried that you are falling for me, am I right?" Yes! I mean no, I mean SHUT UP KRIS. What do you know?

"Don't worry" he continued "I won't persue you like Kyungsoo, it's obvious chasing after you get's us no closer. Just know that I am always here and you are welcome to come talk to me. Who knows, I might actually say yes to girl asking me out for once." That cocky bastard.

"Go out there and tell them that I was tired or something, tell them what you want. But this never happened!" I my heel and ran out of the theater, being extra careful not to tap into my superspeed. It's funny how a simple action can change how you feel about someone almost entirely. Now I only hated Kris more.