What's your power?

Fight Club
Sana POV 
 
"Leejun, I want to introduce you to my friends Ken and Ravi. He's going to help us find your power" Luhan told me, I still hadn't looked up since I got out of the bathroom. I was fiddling around with my armor, the chest protector was a big hassal to get on and was incredibly uncomfortable. I didn't understand why I needed a chest protector when it was just as easy to have Lay there, besides it weighed a ton and with it fitting snuggly over my hoodie I looked like an idiot, or a small child who couldn't decide what to be for halloween. I finally looked up, we were in a field somewhere with a track around the outside.
 
I saw a man who looked to be about twenty one or so, with light brown gelled up bed head; and a man who looked the same age with bright red hair. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ken" the brunette said with a smile, "I'm Ravi" the red head said. Man, his voice is deep. "So what are we gonna do exactly?" I asked. 
 
"Most of us have around three powers. Our two common powers and our special power. Today the three of us are going to help you to try and find your special power" Ravi said
 
"Now give me thirty laps!" Ken said. 
 
"THIRTY!?" I raised my voice. I looked at Luhan who only shrugged, as if he didn't know it was coming. Ken blew the whistle he had around his neck. 'What is he? A gym teacher? I love a good run, don't get me wrong but has he looked at the size of that track? It's bigger than olympic sized, it'll take me all morning to do thirty laps. Oh well better get started now or I won't get done till the end of the day'. I started around the track at a light jog, sure it might take me longer but assuming I won't get a break inbetween each lap I should conserve my energy.
 
"Faster!" Ken shouted after me, I sped up to a sprint. 'How is this supposed to help me find my power, exactly?' 
 
"FASTER!!" Ken screamed, now I was angry. I felt a surge of energy rush through me as I picked up my pace again. 
 
"STOP!" Ken yelled. Finally. I turned, painting. "What!?" I shouted harshly, "What ever happened to pacing yourself?" I continued to question. I tried to push down my temper, now wasn't the time to lose it. 
 
"Relax" Ravi said casually as he and Ken walked over to where I had stopped "When you're tense, it shows. Drop your tension and just run."
 
"Run like there is no tomorrow" Ken cut in anticipation. I started to run again, thinking about what Ravi had said. I softened my body and kept running, I stopped thinking about how many laps I was doing and kept going. I felt my speed grow. I felt the returning surge of energy mized with a heap of adrenaline. My legs moved faster then they ever had, in a split second I was back where I had started to run. I broke into ligthning speed and did another lap, I could hear the wind rush by my ears. It was what I had imagined flying would be like, so addictive and incredible, once I started I couldn't stop. I kept running, feeling all my stress leave, going long past thirty laps. Ken Luhan cheered me on, jumping up and down like children on a sugar high.
 
Eventually I stopped, a huge smile still on my face. It was amazing, I hadn't broken a sweat and I didn't feel the least bit tired. I ran back to where everyone was standing "Leejun, you did it!" Luhan said squeezing me tightly, normally I would throw him off me for an act that intimate, but I was in such a good mood, I let it slide. 
 
"Nice one, kid" Ravi said ruffling my hair. 
 
"I knew you could do it" Ken said pat my back that was partially being occupied by Luhan's tight grip. 
 
"Now Leejun, your second common power is strength. We are going to move on to your special power though, since you are not likely to find another field like this anywhere else in Seoul." Ken said. Luhan finally let's go as make our way to the middle of the field. 
 
"Leejun, Ken is a shapeshifter and Ravi has the power to manipulate metal. Just do your best to dodge their attacks and your power should come naturally." He told me and stepped back. 
 
 
Luhan POV
 
I was worried for my Leejun, he could get hurt or tricked. One of Ken's strategies is to shape-shift  to someone fairly close to his opponents so that the opponent would be fooled and not attack. I certainly hope Ken would decide to go easy on that. Ravi on the other hand can make metal from air and there's metal on Leejun's chest protector-he's screwed!
 
Sana POV 
 
I watched as metal formed in Ravi's hands, growing and morphing. Molding like robotic, metallic clay. The metal stretched to a long javelin that Ravi was to then launch at me.
 
I just managed to dodge it when another came flying my way. This one flew centimeters beside my ear, sending a whoosh to my eardrums. 
 
Ravi raised both arms, pulling a fortress from the ground. I looked over at Ken who was in the middle of shape shifting, I didn't see who he had become before my vision went black. 
 
"Leejun! Are you okay!?" I heard a panicked voice pull me to consciousness. Luhan was leaning over me. I rubbed the side of my head, trying to remember where I was. 'Right, field, powers, Luhan, Ravi and Ken. Got it.' 
 
"Do you want to keep going?" Luhan offered his hand, I took it and stood up. "I still haven't found my power, let's go" 
 
"Okay" he said with a smile and punched me in the face. I swear I heard a click coming from my nose, followed by pain. 
 
"What the hell, Luhan!? You're supposed to be helping me!!!" 
 
"I am helping, I'm cheering you on!" He said from across the field. I ran to him in a second and then suddenly there were two of them.
 
Now I was understanding, Ken had played a trick on me. But who's the real Luhan? I grabbed one as the other sped off, I wrapped my arm around his neck preparing to choke him out. An unconscious Luhan was better than a conscious distraction and if it happened to be Ken-even better. Luhan began to squirm, I had him in rear [A/N: it's an mma choke, no one is actually getting ] and soon he wouldn't be able to go without breathing. What I didn't understand though was why he wasn't even remotely trying to get away. He had the strength, he could pry himself from me with ease. Or maybe... I was just too strong. Maybe I had tapped into my super strength and not a moment too soon.
 
"STOP! THAT'S NOT KEN!!" Ravi yelled, I dropped my grip on Luhan. He fell to the ground. I knelt down over Luhan who had stopped moving, what had I done?
 
Luhan POV 
 
I saw my life flash before my eyes. Then y legs gave away, I must have been dead. 
 
Being dead wasn't so bad, I felt completely at ease. All that was in my vision was Leejun yelling and shaking me. Wait.. Yelling.. Shaking? Isn't this supposed to be heaven. Maybe I'm still in limbo, maybe I haven't transitioned yet.. That's okay, as long as my love is with me I could spend a year in limbo. I felt a smack against my cheek.
 
"QUIT SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT AND ANSWER ME!! ARE YOU DYING??DON'T DIE, WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT MY POWER IS!"
 
I am definitely not dead.
 
Sana POV 
 
Luhan sat up and I breathed a sigh in relief. "Don't scare me like that, I thought I killed you." Luhan rubbed his neck "By the feel of that choke, it didn't seem like you were all that worried"
 
"I'm sorry I-I just I-"
 
"Where did you learn something like that!?"
 
"I-I used to get in a lot of fights at my school" No I was the one shaking, I held back my tears. I couldn't understand why I was suddenly so affected by this. When I would get into fights at my old school, they were ruthless, rule-less and merciless. Maybe since I was starting to grow attached to Luhan in another way then just my fight partner.
 
I let a single tear escape, how daring and girlish of me. "I could've killed you..You're my only real friend on this damn planet, so please.. Please stay out of my way" I breathed and stood up.
 
"You two love birds done?" Ken teased, I wasn't laughing. N'or was I smiling. It was because of Ken's cruel trick that I almost killed my friend. That's right, Luhan is my friend and now I'm going to avenge him for the mistake I made.  
 
I took off in a run towards Ken, who was already on the move. It was an endless game of cat an mouse. Endless that is, until I suddenly felt myself  lifted from the grass. No doubt it was an act of Ravi, since my chest protector was 90% metal. 
 
I felt my armor quickly tighten, I shrieked from sudden pressure against my torso. Desperate, I tried to think of something, anything. I wished Ravi would get a leg cramp or something and drop me already.
 
In that moment I fell to the ground. The first thing I did was take off the stupid chest protector that only served as a disadvantage. I heard wincing behind me. 
 
I turned to see Ravi on his knees, clutching one of his legs. 'Holy , did I just do that? Who cares, I've got him down. I'm going after Ken!'
 
I raced after Ken and jumped on his back. If I had to choke him out I would. 
 
"Get off me!" He shouted, trying to shake me off. 
 
"No! You made me hurt him!" I clung to Ken's back, like a baby koala.
 
"I did not, that was all you" he said slamming down on his back-and sadly-with me too. I was winded, but I didn't let go. I was too angry at Ken. Ken used his super speed to turn towards me while still in my grip. Ken finally broke my grasp and pinned me down, this game was impossible. 
 
Then I had an idea, I imagined myself as hot as the sun or one of Chanyeol's fires. Than anything, anyone touching me would be burned. I felt my temperature rise, it was working. I was feeling comfortably warm, Ken was not. He shrieked and leaped off of me, clutching the hand that had touched my skin. I stood up and clutched his sleeve, setting a fire. Ken made an effort to deflate the fire, and eventually tore off his shirt to put it out.  
 
Ravi ran over to see what all the commotion was about. "Hey what's going o-aahh!" Ravi screeched in pain, he had made the mistake of patting my shoulder, of touching me. Serves him for suffocating me with my own armor earlier.
 
I was amazed at what I could do and each time, it was something different. 
 
"Well I think it's evident what her power is" Ken said finally. It had been silence all the way to the cafe, I was glad someone was finally speaking.
 
"What?" Luhan asked, it made sense that he still didn't know. After I'd told him to stay out of the way, he didn't see much of what went on between the three of us. Ken glared at me, rubbing a few of the burns I'd given him from lighting his shirt on fire.
 
"Pain"