The Party/Wrap up

Fight Club

 

Sana POV

I gasped covering my mouth quickly. Lay told me not to say that to Kris. 

"What do you mean everything he couldn't!?"

"Um he told me then that he said too much... And that I shouldn't tell you that"

 

Kris POV

I looked at my phone, there was a message from Chanyeol.

Party @ 8, don't forget and bring Sana
-C

"Oh yeah, Sana if you behave, we're going to a party later"

"If I behave? I'm not 6"

Yeah, we'll you haven't done much to prove to me otherwise.

"Whatever just put a sweater on, do you still have the key to your old house?"

"My what?"

"Bad question, put your shoes on we're going shopping"

"Goody!" 

Not six, huh? 

                   ~

Sana POV 

"Try this one on Oppa~"  I said shoving a sky blue blazer at my Oppa. 

"For the last time, no! We're here for you, not me. If you're done looking then let's go"

"Awww~ but Oppa, you would look so cute" I said pouting. He's so grumpy, I don't think Oppa has smiled once today.

"Fine but only if you try this one on" he said handing me a pink cocktail dress.


Kris POV

That ought a snap her out of it. If I know Sana's type, she's not gonna want set foot near anything pink. 

"Okay"

What!? Are you kidding me!? Sana is willingly going to try on a PINK dress!? I want the old Sana back :( ...

 

"It's a bit tight.. But I like it!"

"No no no.. Just no" 

"But why? I thought were here for me, remember?"

"*sigh Fine, let's go"

"Ah-ah-ah the blazer!"

"C'mon I don't even like that shade of blue" now it was my turn to pout. I wanted to go home and sleep seeing as the babysitting job never ends.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssee???"

"No"

"You promised"

"No I didn't and if you don't shut up now, I'm not buying you that dress."

That shut her up, no sooner did I buy the dress when I got another text from Chanyeol

Hey man,
Is Luhan over there? He just left without telling me where he was going.. I'm a bit concerned he has no intention of getting back in time to co-host the party
-C


I dunno Chan,
But he's not at my house.
I'm out getting a dress for Sana
-K

 

C'mon Chanyeol, you could've told me that before I bought the $200 dress. Not that 200 is a lot for me, 'cause it's more like 20 cents for me; I would just rather not spend it on a dress. Especially if that dress is for someone who's been driving me absolutely nuts for last 24 hours. 


Since Chanyeol never cancelled, I decided to take Sana to the apartment anyway. If Luhan had turned up then he could take her off my hands. 

BigBang blasted in the speakers and some English metal band (not the most normal combo of genres if you ask me). 

I watched Sana become reacquainted with everyone, as they slowly trickled to me.

"Hey Kris, what's up with Sana?" Suho asked me

"Yeah was she drunk when she got here?" Kyungsoo added bitterly. Jeez is he really still hung up over her? Get over her, I have to get over her now. You can too.

"I blame Lay, he was there when she came back all screwy. He's also the one who told her to call me Oppa"

"But Hyung I thought you loved her, isn't that what she should call you?" Chanyeol asked, cutting into our small huddle away from Sana.

"Yes but she's a nightmare! She's driving me completely bonkers. She acts like a child day and night, she isn't herself and it's not like I can dump her back with her family, she only knows what she's been told. It's likely her parents would just send her to a mental hospital, or intense mental therapy best case scenario."

"That " Sehun said sipping his beer. "But you have to admit that dress is pretty cuter on her."

I looked over to see that Sana was over by Xiumin.


Sana POV 

"Hi" I said cutely to a man with dark red hair.

"Oh hey Sana, what's up?"

I shrugged and smiled. I wondered how he knew my name. Maybe I forgot him too, how silly of me. 

"Umm"

"Umm?"

"I.. Uh" I lowered my voice "I don't remember your name" I finished in a whisper, this wasn't the first time at this party that I had to tell someone this; it was becoming embarrassing.

"I'm Xiumin, cutey" he said ruffling my hair.

I looked down at his other  hand that was clutching a bottle of clear liquid.

"You want some?"

I nodded, when did trying something new ever hurt... I don't remember.

He handed me the bottle and I took a sip. It was bitter and not all that tasty.

"Here" he said handing me a small glass 

"You take shots with it."

Although I didn't like this drink I felt something different. Like I somehow changed in the last few moments. The feeling of familiarity. 

I took a "shot" and then feeling grew, I was starting to remember things. 

I took another shot, I remembered my mother, a bitter woman who sent me to a new school. 

I took a third shot and remembered how I used to feel towards Kris. Why was I calling him Oppa all day? He's not my Oppa, no someone else is. Doe eyed boy, who's sweet, affectionate and caring. What was his name? 

I reach for the bottle in Xiumin's hand.


Kris POV

! ! 

"Xiumin stop! Don't give her alcohol" I shout pushing past my gathered friends. Too late, Sana had already downed three shots and was going for the bottle. Could be worse, she could've already finished the bottle before I noticed. 

"What do you think you're doing?" 

"Will you relax!? God you're such a parent today"

What on earth? Is it just me or did the whine finally lift from her voice?

I stared at Sana as she took another shot.

"Kris you wanna a shot?"

Xiumin asked handing me a glass. 


Sana POV 

More and more memories rushed through my brain with every shot I took. I remembered my school, how big it was and how different my last. I remembered the first day of school when I stood up to Kris in front of his friends. I remembered when Kyungsoo would hit on me, he was a player and a doll. 

Kris batted away my seventh shot. 

"That's enough, you're gonna have a nasty hangover tomorrow"

"What the !? I was drinking that!!" I shouted, a few heads turned.  

"Well your done now, go find some other entertainment!"

"Fine, I'll go get my memories back myself!" I said pushing past Kris. 

"What are you talking about?" He asked grabbing my arm

"To find him."

"Him?"
 
"Doe-eye boy!"

"Luhan?"

"Luhan, that's it" I run out the door as fast as I can. I remember now, I remember who I am. I need to find Luhan and tell him that I love him. 

I'm not sure how I knew where to find him, my conscious just drew me to the bridge I once jumped from. 

That's where I saw him, sitting with his feet over the edge of the bridge. 

"Luhan! Luhan!" I shout as I near him, I can barely contain my excitement.

"What do you want?"

"Luhan, I love you. I didn't want to tell you before but I want to tell you now. I love you more than then the gods in heaven. I love you more then plants love sunlight. I was an idiot these past couple days because I couldn't remember anything but I remember now and I can't tell you just how much I--" Luhan cut me off with his kiss. The kiss I had missed so much the past few weeks. I wrapped my arms around Luhan and kissed back, I wished this moment would never end.  


                   ~

Luhan and I walked side by side, hand in hand, fingers intertwined all the way back to the apartment.

"Kris said that he wants to kick you out of the club, are you gonna fight him for your spot back?"

"Actually I'm done with the club"

"What?" 

"I can't do it anymore"

"Why?"

"At my old school, I used to get into a lot of fights. I just can't cause people pain anymore."

"Okay, promise you'll come back to visit?"

"You'll still see me at school. I promise"

I kissed Luhan on the cheek and left I needed to go home and face my mom eventually. I walked home with a huge grin on my face, it felt nice to be loved again.

"Where have you been, you little !?" I mom spat in my face, I wasn't even scared. My mom looked like a wreck, her make up was smeared, she clutched a liquor bottle in one hand and a cigar in the other.

"Long story mom, but not worth explaining. I really missed you" I gave my mom a quick hug, first time since dad died, I sure am clearing a path for myself.

"I missed you too" she said slightly stunned. I didn't mind at all, sometime soon I could help my mom with her drinking and all will be good.

For what it's worth, this might have been the best few months of my life. 

 

 

[A/N: Guys please let me know in the comments if you would like an epilogue because that is the end of the story, check out my newest story Vampires vs. Werewolves, thanks for reading! :) ]