Misery

Fight Club

Kris POV

Why has looking after a recovering patient become babysitting? Yeah, recovering my ; Sana's a freaking lunatic. Or a kid with ADD at least! 

Clingy, she's clingy, plain and simple. Oppa-this, Oppa-that morning, noon and night. Hugs and kisses at every hour and I'm not talking about the hot passionate kind that lead to you-know-what, I talking the kind that are so quick and so forced they could be mistaken for a poke. 

I looked down at Sana who was locked around my waist and sleeping-thank god. This was the first time she'd been quiet since she woke up for being hit with a vase. I was surprised Lay hadn't given her discipline from the moment she first gained consciousness-typical Lay, so sweet, can't harm a fly.

  
Luhan POV

My chest ached, I missed Sana. Kris was right, where had I been? I'll tell you, I was somewhere else trying not to be more clingy than I already am; that's where I was. 

I decided to call Kris. He had told me at school that Sana was okay, but I hadn't seen her yet. Would she still want to see me? After I exposed her, after I wasn't the one to stop her from jumping off a bridge? I hadn't a clue.

"Hello?" A female voice picked up on the third ring.

"Who's this?" I asked, it sounded like Sana, but as a child almost.

"Who are you?" 

"It's Luhan"

"Oh hi Luhan! I'm Sana"

"Oh thank god, you don't know how glad I am to hear your voice"

"What? Sana you don't remember me?"

"Of course not I just met you, silly"

"How much do you remember?"

"I remember that you're Luhan and I'm Sana"

"Anything else" I prompted rather anxiously. How could she not remember me?

"Oh yeah that I'm Kris's girlfriend"

My jaw dropped to floor. Girlfriend? The word was an arrow plunged through my heart. She's gone this time.. This time I really lost her... My life is over..

I through my phone at the wall, denting it; I didn't care. I scream at punched the wall with all my human strength, trying desperately not to use my inhuman abilities. 

"Luhan what's going on?" Chanyeol asked shoving the bedroom door open. I turned away and didn't answer.

"Fine don't answer I just came to remind you we are hosting a party later today and ask that you don't destroy our apartment. You wanna break stuff move in with your y rich parents, they're made of money" with that last remark Chanyeol left. 

I stormed out of my room, if Sana was at that party, I sure as hell wouldn't be. No boyfriend of Sana's was a friend of mine.

 

Sana POV

"Luhan? Luhan~?  Luhannie?" I pouted and hung up, I really liked him :( . 

If there's one thing I've learned in the last two days, it's that I don't like not knowing. I know there is stuff I don't know and should because people keep asking me why I haven't forgotten something. 

I'm not a child, no but I feel like one. People expect me to know things and they won't tell me what I don't know; it's frustrating. All I can do is behave like a child, it's not like people's expectation's will raise anyhow. 

"Oppa~" I say snuggling next to my Oppa. I don't understand my relation to him, I may never; it is simply what Lay told me. Lay told me to be loyal as well, so as I may never love Kris in the way I am expected, I will play the part I am assigned.

"What~" Oppa sounded annoyed.

"Oppa what have I forgotten? I don't like not knowing"

"Well, I don't know how much I can tell you I mean I didn't grow up with you or anything."

"Then why do I live here?"

"You don't live here."

"Can I live here?"

 

Kris POV 

"Can I live here?"

no! Ask me again when you aren't talking like a seven yearold.

"Uh... I dunno, I mean wouldn't you miss your family I mean if you were here all the time?"

"Maybe, but Lay says I must be loyal to my Oppa"

"What else did Lay tell you?"

"He told me that I should be loyal and give you everything he couldn't"

 

Luhan POV 

I ran from the apartment, not destination in mind. As soon as I was far enough away, I let the tears fall. Two waterfalls replaced my eyes and I cried for the first time in what felt like forever. As a guy with an image to protect, you had to learn to hold it in and release your anger another way.