Love's in the air

Fight Club

Sana POV 

These past few weeks have been the best weeks of my life. Not for a second do I regret agreeing to be Luhan's girlfriend. Yes, the constant intimacy is a little annoying sometimes and Kyungsoo's constant glares are beginning to where through me but I have so much to gain. For  one, I can be sure Luhan doesn't blow my cover. Two, having Luhan around has physically stopped me from snapping on any of the girls in the hallway, I haven't gotten in a school fight in months. I smiled and crossed the street, for once I was happy to go to school.

Kris POV

I can't stand Sana, ever since she came to the movies with us, she's fricking everywhere. First she was with Kyungsoo and now she's with Luhan, I thought she was cute in the beginning, but now she's plain annoying. I can't even order her around anymore. What's even more confusing is Leejun is starting to act just like her, snapping at everyone with a cocky attitude. Both remind me of well me and it's driving me crazy!

'Speak of the devil' I thought as I saw Sana saunter closer to the school. I wondered what she was so happy, had it occurred to her that she just crossed through a red light? I ran over at normal speed to speak up, no sooner did I see the head lights.

', oh , oh , oh , OH ! What the hell am I supposed to do now!?' I clutched Sana's lifeless body, the driver drove away; I didn't blame him. 

"Sana, you stupid , why did you cross during the red light" I said to myself, since she was well unconscious and obviously couldn't hear me.

I carried Sana to my house within seconds, I didn't care if anyone had seen my real speed; Sana's life was at risk. Where was Lay when you needed him? And why was Luhan watching his girlfriend? 

Sana lay motionless on my couch, the way I did just weeks before. From what Leejun had done to me. My mind seemed to wander to Leejun a lot since that fight. I hadn't challenged anyone since and neither did he, he certainly was a strange little guy. 

I stared down at Sana, she looked as innocent as as she did her first day of school. I felt forgiveness towards her and also something else. 'Love maybe? No certainly not that! Perhaps suspicion, yes suspicion!' It was as I was thinking this that I saw it, the resemblance. Sana looked exactly like Leejun, where they related?

"No no no no no, it can't be!" I said and went to my room, I needed sleep, that's it sleep. The trauma of witnessing a car accident has made me come to crazy conclusions. I went to my room and took off my uniform. Laying down I was to then find out, that my thoughts had gone completely to Sana. 


Luhan POV

Where's was Sana? 'She's super late!' I wandered the school aimlessly, peeking into each of her classes. I dialed Kris's number, something in my gut told me he'd know or at least what to do. 

"Dude, I'm trying to sleep. What do you want!?"

"Have you seen Sana, I can't find her. I don't think she's at school"

"Did you check her house?"

"No, what you think I have a key?"

"Actually I kind of did"

"So you haven't seen her?"

"I never said that."

"So you have seen her?"

"Dude, did you ever think of calling her?"

"Of course multiple times, she's not answering." I lied, I had been so busy panicking that I'd called her once and that was all.

"She's at my house come get her" 

"AT YOUR WHAT!? YOU ~click"

I hung up and left for Kris's, I wasn't planing on going to any of my classes anyway; not until I knew Sana was safe. 


Sana POV

I woke up to strange surroundings, 'what the hell? Who's house was I in' then I remembered, seeing the car a moment before it hit me. I wondered who'd rescued me, one thing was for sure though, this wasn't Luhan's apartment. 

I heard shouting over in another room, it sounded like Luhan and Kris. This must be Kris's house. I ran up to one of the closest rooms and placed my ear against the door. 

"...What the hell, man!? Sana's mine not yours!"

"For the last time, I don't want anything to do with your girlfriend!"

"Then what the was she doing at your house!?"

"Being an unconscious body"

"You drugged her didn't you"

"What kind of friend do you think I am? I you were watching your girlfriend then she wouldn't have gotten hit by a car!"

"That's ridiculous, you think I'd believe that?" 

"Go on then, ask her if she has no memory of how she got here or no memory at all, don't say I didn't warn you"

"I will!"

Luhan yanked the door opened. His eyes widened before lunging at me. 

"Sana, are you alright!?" 

"Yeah I'm fine, I just can't breathe" I said trying to pry him off me. 


Kris POV

"Great to see you love birds are re-glueing yourselves together again. Now get out of my house!" I said slammed the front door and walking back to my room to sleep. Those two can go to hell for all I care. 

Well, Luhan can, Sana I'd like to stick around a little longer.


Sana POV

I spent the rest of the day at Luhan's, mostly recovering from my serious headache. Lay came over around four and by a ten after, I was cured of any damage both physical and mental. 

"Why are you thinking about him again?" Luhan would ask me frequently. Kris had been on my mind ever since we'd left his house; it wasn't helping that Luhan could hear those thoughts loud and clear. 

"Because I really thought you'd be the one to save me from something like that."

"Well, how was I supposed to know you were gonna be hit by a car, I'm telekinetic not psychic"

"Nevermind, I should probably get home" I said and peck Luhan on the cheek. At least at home I could think about Kris in peace. 

"Are you still coming to the club later?" I nodded and left the apartment, Luhan couldn't know. He couldn't know I was feeling something for Kris; something that had been sitting in the bottom of my heart, the back of my mind, since day one at my private school. 


Kai POV
 
'I had no idea Leejun was so bold' I thought as I peeked from behind a wall. Luhan and Leejun had been making out for a good ten minutes at least. What was puzzling me was why Luhan had his hands up another man's shirt. It had just occurred to me that Luhan was cheating on his girlfriend. 

"Luhan stop," Leejun breathed, leaning against the wall. 'Damn, he's hot.' 

"Sana how am I supposed to keep my hands off you in there if you won't let me keep my hands on you out where no one can see us" yeah think again on that one, Romeo. 'Isn't his girlfriend's name Sana? Wait, what's going on?'

"Shh, here I'm Leejun. You know that." 

My jaw dropped, I knew there was something off about Leejun. He's a girl, I mean she's a girl. Oh no, if Kris knew, he'd kick her out for sure. He was the one who was always the most against girls in our club, I'm sure anyone of us would be a hundred times more accepting. I cleared my throat to get their attention. Both pairs of eyes widened. 

"I won't say anything to Kris but you might wanna pick a more private spot next time" I said and left. Sana's got some nerve for trying to pull a gender bender on our club. Bold and cute in way, I'm into guys but if I were straight she'd be my first pick.