Change [Part 1/2]

Fight Club

Sana POV

The next few weeks went by smoothly. My mom slowly got over my hair, and to my luck I found a way of styling it that looked not so masculine but not too girly. I gave Kris his drawing and he was very much pleased, he didn't bother me the rest of that week. Luhan texted me constantly, I had to remind him that I turn off my phone in class  and that he should pay attention to his friends once in a while. To which he replied:
 
 
But my Dongsaeng is way more interesting :)
 
 
That warmed my heart, and also made me really suspicious. Did he really know my secret or was he really being obvious?
 
 
"Hey Sana" I heard an angelic voice behind me. I thought it might be Luhan, I closed my locker and turned. To my surprise, it was Kyungsoo. I almost didn't recognize him. He actually had on his uniform for once, his hair was combed down, no baseball cap. 
 
"Would you join me for lunch today?" Visually Kyungsoo had become a gentlemen, but the way he spoke changed as well. I was liking this new Kyungsoo already. 
 
"Sure" I smiled, it's not like I had any friends to hang out with at lunch anyway.
 
"May I walk you to your first class?"
 
"Certainly" I giggled. "So what's with the pretty boy act?"
 
"Act? I call it a change in heart" 
 
"So what's with the change in heart?" 
 
"A little bird whispered in my ear that I should change my approach on the girl I like."
 
"So that's what this is about" I said flatly. I really didn't think Kyungsoo was that gullible. Of course I wanted him to take a new approach to the way he talked to girls, but not so he could get with me. 
 
"Fear not, for now we are just friends.. You can let me know later when you've fallen for me" Kyungsoo smirked. I decided to let it go and move on. 
 
"Well here we are, I'll pick you up after art" Kyungsoo said and kissed my hand. I blushed and bit my lip, this was a little too much for one morning. 
 
"See you later" he winked. I stared blankly for a moment, Kyungsoo was definitely the first guy to ever flirt with me like that. Most of the time guys like that wouldn't even come near me. 
 
A buzzing in my pocket snapped me back to earth. It was Luhan
 
 
 
L: Hey are you busy at lunch today?
 
Me: Why?
 
L: I wanted to see you, plus I didn't feel like eating cafeteria food today.
 
Me: I do kind of have plans
 
L: :( :( :( :(
 
Me: Sorry, you will see me Friday though
 
L: Friday's such a long way away
 
Me: It's Wednesday, you can wait a couple days
 
L: :(
 
Me: I have to go, class time, phone is going off
 
L: Will you text me at lunch then
 
Me: Can't too busy
 
L: okay *wipes away tear
 
Me: Lol, I gotta go bye
 
L: bye dongsaeng :)
 
 
 
"Let's go, I'm starved" I said as soon as I left the art room. I followed Kyungsoo to his table, all the other guys were sitting, everyone but Luhan looked up from what they were doing. Luhan was staring down at the table probably waiting for Leejun to text him back. But like I promised, my phone was off. I looked around and noticed there was no seat for me at the table. 
 
"Where can I sit?" I asked, not directed at anyone in particular. 
 
"You can sit on my lap" Kyungsoo said, the bad boy attitude slipping back into his voice.
 
"That won't be necessary" Kris said pulling over a chair and placing it between him and Kyungsoo. Finally something he was good for. I sat down, Luhan finally looked up. 
 
"So the five of us are going to see a movie after school, you wanna come?"
 
"I thought we were starting as friends"
 
"Trust me I'm way above a movie date" I rolled my eyes and pulled out my lunch. 
 
"Fine" I turned to my lunch. I loved sushi, it was my favourite food. So it pissed me off when my chopsticks were suddenly taken away from me. 
 
"Open up" Kyungsoo picking up a piece of my California roll. 
 
"I can feed myself" 
 
"Well I want to feed you"  
 
"C'mon you're my friend not my boyfriend. Gimme my chopsticks!"
 
"Open up"
 
"Fine, I'll eat with my fingers" Just then Kyungsoo took a hold of my chin and turned it to face him. Not in the mood to fight, I open my mouth and let Kyungsoo feed me.
 
I felt like a child at first but got use to it pretty quickly, soon I was feeding Kyungsoo his lunch. 
 
Kyungsoo turned to feed me that last piece of sashimi. I noticed he had some food on his lips and grabbed a napkin. I sat on his lap and wiped his face.
 
I stopped dead in my tracks, what was I doing? This was far too girly. Kyungsoo stared up at me, I still had the napkin in place on his lip. 
 
"Would you two get a room already?" Chanyeol interrupting, snapping me to focus. I stood up and packed up my bag. 
 
"Where are you going?"
 
"I just remembered I have to talk to one of my teachers about something. I'll meet you guys in front of the school later" I rushed out of the cafeteria, to no where in particular. Anywhere for all I cared. That was humiliating, I couldn't believe the way I acted. I felt absolutely nothing towards Kyungsoo, yet I was so hypnotized by his attitude change. Now I was just leading him on and in the end he'll be the one to get hurt.