Discovery

Fight Club

Sana POV 

I tore apart my room looking for my textbook. I had a test this morning and I was hoping to study before class. I hated when my alarm didn't go off, now I would get to school on time with no time to study. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, my skirt was riding up but I didn't care. I needed to at least talk to Mr Kim about an extention on my civics project. 

 

Luhan POV

I stood a few houses down from Leejun's home. I wanted to see his schoo or at least have him walk with me to mine. I heard a door slam, I looked up to see someone leave the house. It couldn't have been Leejun though, since it was a girl leaving the house. So unless Leejun was a partime cross dresser, I shook that thought out of my head. I didn't know Leejun had a sister, that's when I noticed the uniform. Not only did he have a sister but she went to my school. I jogged after the running girl, of course being a guy I couldn't help but stare at her . Her skirt flashed me a few times making me blush.

I kept my distance praying she wouldn't turn around to see me. I noticed how short her hair was, I liked it although she probably could have spent more time brushing down it down. The surf hair/bed head/ hair style clashed with the school's uniform. I wanted to know who this girl was, I knew I'd seen her before. I tried to think of any girl I'd seen at my school with short hair, which wasn't many. We were nearing the first street lights, she stopped at the corner and that's when I saw it. It was that girl Sana, who was with us at the movies the other. She was such a whimp that she sat on Kris's lap the last hour of the movie. If I were her I wouldn't have shown my face in school for at least a week. 

The light turned to the walk sign and Sana kept jogging, I did as well keeping just a few meters back. Weird I thought, Sana looked a lot like Leejun, even the way she ran looked the same.. Maybe they were twins, that would explain a few questionable similarities. It didnt explain why Sana was at Kang Shin private school and Leejun was at a public school.

As we neared the school, I decided to call Leejun and ask my burning questions. I stopped and dialed the number, all my questions were answered in the next moment. Sana stopped a few meters from the school gates. 

"Luhan, 'sup?"

My mouth dropped, I couldnt breath. It was like there was a giant weight on my chest. A switch clicked in my brain as I was filled with realisation. They are the same person, so which one is fake? Sana or Leejun

"Luhan? Luhan? Hmm, must've been a dial." 

I stood frozen, I wasn't sure what to think now.. Leejun was a girl and I was thankful to know that I wasn't gay after all. One other thing was for sure though, Kris is going to kill her when he finds out. After all, he's the reason it's illegal to use your powers before dark.