The Fight Club [Part 3/3]

Fight Club
Sana POV
 
 
The air was still in the dancing hall. Luhan was still partial lying on, at that point I pushed him off. Sehun went to Chanyeol first, "No!" Lay stopped Sehun from attacking Chanyeol. "He hasn't given up, the fight isn't over."
 
"He's unconscious!" Lay shouted "Congrats on winning now don't come any closer. I'm not gonna let you kill Chanyeol" Sehun stepped back. I peeked over a few shoulders, Lay knelt with Chanyeol's head on his lap. His hands hovering around Chanyeol's head. I saw Lay's hands give off a small glow pretty I thought. A few moments later Chanyeol's eyes fluttered open and a few of the guys sighed in relief. I too felt like a weight was lifted off my chest, I didn't know Chanyeol at all but I'd hate to have witnessed a murder. 
 
Kris turned to over to Luhan and I "See Luhan, this is why I didn't want you to come today. All though we do these fights  for fun and to prove ourselves, it's never fun when someone get's unintentionally injured. Luhan nodded and finally Kris notices me. 
 
"Who are you?" A few heads turn to see me for the first time as well. 
 
"Leejung" I say a little timidly.
 
"Luhan, do you know this guy?"
 
"No not really"
 
"How'd he get in?"
 
"He said he followed us"
 
"Are you sure he's one of us"
 
"Dunno" Luhan turns to me "What kind of building are we in?"
 
"Uh an abandoned Mansion??"
 
"See normal people would have said warehouse. So he is one of us" Luhan said placing his hands on my shoulders, as if he were to present me to Kris. Kris strolled up to me, looking me over. I hoped my grey hoodie was still in fashion, but also that no one would take into account of the lack of hair on my legs. Kris shrugged and walked away, evidently I looked like a convincing male. 'Of course I do to Kris' I thought 'He's the biggest idiot at my school so far'. 
 
"So" Luhan said moving into my field of vision. "Are you gonna challenge someone?" 'NO WAY IN SATAN'S NAME AND HELL!' 
 
"Probably not" I said casually "I didn't really get to see much of the first fight and I was hoping I could just watch today"
 
"Oh, are you not sixteen either?" Luhan asked with empathy. "It's okay, you and I will wait and after our birthdays we can challenge each other." Luhan then dragged me over to where he was sitting before. What was with this guy? 'He's so touchy' 
 
Lay moved to the center of the room again, ready to call the next fight. I watched Tao move quickly to the middle, along with a shorter man with tinted red hair. That must've been Xiumin, the one Tao was talking about facing earlier. 
 
"How'd I do?" Chanyeol said, joining us. "Brilliant, I missed most of it but I'm sure it was awesome" I said sarcastically. Wrong move, I was starting to sound like Sana. Leejun was cool and calm and ugh sweet. I turned to Chanyeol "Sorry man, I'm just bummed that I couldn't see most of the fight" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow "who are you?"
 
"This is Leejun, he's new" Luhan jumped in, I could almost picture the goofy smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and focused on the fight. 
 
Xiumin was hurling ice daggers at Tao who was swiftly dodging everyone with super speed. Suddenly I felt heavy, like there was massive pressure in the room. My body was stuck moving slowly. I watched Tao leap thorough the air, Xiumin slowly changed his aim. Tao must have  slowed time. 
 
It was cool to see what Tao could do with time at his fingertips, frustrating for me though. As someone who was trying to watch, Tao had made keeping up with the action difficult. Tao continued to leap around the room, using Xiumin's ice daggers as platforms. Finally I felt the pressure in the room release.
 
Xiumin blew a flurry of bitter ice wind in Tao's direction. Some caught Tao's leg, freezing him in place. "!" He cursed and stopped time. My body was now paralyzed, even my eyes. But from what I could see, Tao was using inhuman strength to break the ice that suspended him to the ground. When Tao was free, he strolled over to Xiumin and placed him in rear [martial arts choke]. Time started again as we heard Xiumin screech "I give up!" 
 
Tao released Xiumin, who was then clutching his neck. "Nice on Tao, but I'll get you next time" he said and stood up to shake his hand.
 
I saw a hand wave in front of my face. I turned to Chanyeol who was desperately trying to get my attention. "Dude when you zone out, you really zone out. I've been trying to ask you what your power, but I don't even care anymore" he said and walked over to where Kris, Tao, Sehun and Kai were. 
 
'Power? What the hell was he talking about?' I thought and waited for the next fight. "You know" Luhan began "I've been wondering, what is your power?" ', I'm done for!'
 
"Uhh" I stalled for a moment. Seeing as Luhan might be the only friend I will have here, I decided to open up to him. I leaned in to whisper "I don't have one. I'm just finding all this out now and when I heard there was a fight club I thought it would be more like a dojo. I didn't anticipate any of this. I thought I'd be able to let my anger out here." I pulled away, that was the only information I was giving him. I didn't tell him that we went to the same school, or that I was a girl, or that I hated Kris's guts; he didn't need to know that about me. 
 
"Wow so you really are new to this, that's I'm still pretty new too. We'll be new together" he said wrapping his arms around  me. I pushed him away "Personal space! God why are you so touchy!" I said moving to the next seat over. 
 
"Where I come from, it's called a hug" he said moving to the seat where I was before. I knew it was a hug, I'd received them before. I didn't let guys hug me anymore, it reminded me too much of my dad. 
 
"Sorry" I muttered, I decided maybe it was a better idea to befriend Luhan instead of making him my enemy. I leaned my head on his shoulder and relaxed. I suddenly realized the girly thing I had just done and shot my head up. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. Luhan looked confused but managed a smile. "W-where I come from, it's called a gesture of 'I'm sorry'" I blurted and stared at the ground. 
 
 
I looked at my phone, 7:30. The sun had set unusually fast for September, I wondered if Tao had something to do with that. My stomach growled, I still needed to have dinner. I got up to leave, but was stopped. I hadn't noticed that Luhan was holding my hand. 'Oh god! Embarrassing!' I thought and tried to let go; instantly grabbing Luhan's attention. 
 
"Where you going?" Luhan said turning his head away from the current fight. "I should probably get going, I have eat and my mom's a when I get home after she does" 
 
"You should at least stay and watch Kris. After he's done the seven of us could get food." 
 
"Nah" 'I can check out my competition another day' "I really need to eat now and get home" 
 
"Okay Luhan said standing up, he refused to let go of my hand. "I know a steakhouse near by, let's go just the two of us"
 
At this point I was prying his hand from my own, if anybody saw us right now, they'd think we were homos. "Maybe another time, 'kay?" And with that I sprinted "See you next friday!" Luhan called before I was out of the mansion. My mother was going to kill me.