At it again

Fight Club
 
Sana POV
 
At long last I found Kris's locker. I knew it was his because it was at least a foot wider then the other lockers. It was black with red flames at the bottom and there was a key pad where most kids had a combo lock. I debated on wether to tape my drawing to the door or to wedge it into the side between the door and frame. In the end I picked neither, someone could easily come along and take my drawing or steal the credit and give it to Kris. 
 
I sighed, I was going to have to find him at lunch since I had zero classes with him. 
 
I walked to math, gaining a slow smile. I decided math was my favourite since aside from art and phys ed, it was the only thing I was and would ever be good at. I like how nine times out of ten there was only one answered. It left the table open to debate but in the end only one answer could be deemed correct. In Literature class you analyzed, themes, plots, conflicts etc. Not math, the only analyzing you did was on numbers, tables and graphs. That is why I like math. Numbers, arithmetic and algorithms soothed me more then Literature or geography. 
 
I walked passed Kyungsoo with a smile. He started to follow me, but I barely acknowledged his existence. I wasn't about to let him ruin my mood. 
 
"Someone's in a good mood this morning"
 
"Definitely better than Friday" 
 
"Thinking about me, huh?" I stopped, letting him catch up to me. 
 
"What?" I quieted an eyebrow. "So you were thinking about me"
 
"No I was thinking about math"
 
"Suuuuuuure. I bet 'math' is just your code word for: totally head over heels"
 
"You wish" I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.
 
"You know my offer is still on the table when you're ready to admit it"
 
"The answer is still no" 'you're friends with the enemy therefor you are dead to me'. "But" I began "If you wouldn't mind giving this to Kris for me" I said hand him my drawing "I'd much rather be working on my science homework at lunch then looking for him" I said and walked away. If Kris never got his stupid drawing, he could blame his friend for all I cared. "Nah I gotta get to class" he says handing back my drawing. "But tell me where your last class is and I'll walk you to our table. Save you the wild goose chase" 
 
"Art" I say and leave. Trying to regain my smile, I walk into math and sit near the front. Not that I was a teacher's pet or anything, but this was the only class I felt smart in and I intended to rub it in everyone else's face.
 
 
I walked out of Art to see Kyungsoo leaning against the nearest wall. "Let's go"
 
It turned out I wouldn't have needed Kyungsoo's help to find the table after all. It was smack dab in the middle of the cafeteria and no where near any other table. The table was covered with a black table cloth and fancy silverware. The boys at that table stuck out like a sore thumb, why didn't I think out that before excepting Kyungsoo's help?
 
I walked over to Kris and bowed "Here's your stupid drawing" I said handing it to him. I wanted to crumple the paper out and shove it down his throat, but for now I needed to play it safe. 
 
"Not bad, although it looks rushed you captured me and it's better then anything I could produce. Have a seat" he said patting the seat next to him, his eyes still on my drawing. I did as he told me, not meeting the eyes of anyone at the table. I hoped no one recognized me, and to my luck no one did. Kyungsoo now sitting on my right slung an arm around my shoulders, which Kris surprisingly batted away. "Kyungsoo don't get comfortable, she may have had an attitude change but she isn't fully accepted yet." 
 
"Can I go now?" I asked calmly, my eyes were locked on the table. "Not just yet, I want you to try a little harder next time."
 
"Next time!?" I asked horrified "and bring me back a coffee" he finished  handing me back my drawing. Now I was passed, how dare he tell me to try harder, how dare he make me redo an assignment that I wouldn't even get marked on. I crumpled up his drawing in a tight ball and whipped it at his face. The paper ball hit his nose and he glared at me.  I heard Luhan chuckle from across the table. At least some one was enjoying their lunch. I stood up to leave but Kris had my arm. I turned around and slapped him. "Stop ordering me around like your slave, I am my own person!" I walked out of the cafeteria feeling proud that I hadn't resorted to a snarky comment. I couldn't wait to figure out what my power was so I could use it to launch Kris's into space.