Found out

Fight Club

Sana POV

I looked at my phone. Still no messages, it was unlike Luhan to go so long without texting Leejun. Was he ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? I decided to not be bothered by it and to be thankful that he was finally leaving me alone. Pushing down the small pain in my chest I walked off to my first class. 

At lunch my inbox was still empty, I was growing worried. Maybe he was sick, come to think of it I hadn't seen him this morning at all. I didn't have any classes with him, but he wasn't in front of the school with Kris and Tao like he normally would be. He wasn't at his table in the cafeteria. I decided to go look for him, if it turned out he wasnt at school after all then the little extra excersize would't kill me. 

I saw Luhan leaning against the wall around the back of the school. I stopped, What am I gonna say? I can't just act super concerned all of a sudden or I might give myself away. I need an excuse to be looking for him. I got an idea.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked in the sweetest voice I could manage, I took out my sketch book and sat down beside where he was standing. "Everywhere else is too noisy"

"That's fine" he said in almost a whisper, he sounded crushed. I was becoming really worried now. 

"Something bothering you?" I stood up when he didn't answer me, 

"No" he said putting on a smile he began to walk away, he stopped when we were shoulder to shoulder. "I'll see you tomorrow after school then... Leejun"

My heart stopped. How long has he known?