Go with the Flow

Almost World War III

"Luhan, next week, you'll be having the first day of your college class," his aunt reminded him for the nth time. Those words from the same voice has been passing through his eardrums for so many times for this week.

Oh well,, Luhan will be going to one of the top universities in Seoul, of course, along with Eunji, but he did not know, with Chorong too. At first, he had some problems with the requirements, but good thing, those problems got fixed quickly. And now, he only have a few days left to enjoy his vacation.

He has also had his reconciliation with his dear cousin, Jung Eunji. He promised to the latter that he will take care of his situation with her bestfriend and he told her to just trust him and not to meddle with him and Chorong. "Afterall, Jung Eunji has nothing to do with my wrongdoing," he told her. Eunji surrendered to his statement easily, showing her trust for her cousin. Chorong, on the other hand, has decided to forget about it. Yes, it is true that she is manhater, but she's not letting it affect the way she interacts with boys. She still befriends boys but she's always trying to take her closeness to them far from the "next level." After her horrible memory with her first love, she has started to build that wall between her and boys. She hates serious relationships for she fears that she might get hurt again. She doesn't want that to happen anyway.

------------

"I think my building is far from yours," Chorong said as she pointed out the Archi Building from the Music Building to Eunji, whose currently thinking of what might happen to her first day in class. They are now at the main gate. "That is the Music Building and that's far from mine," she continued. The two decided to go to school together and now, they're about to separate directions. "Oh, I guess we need to part now. Take care on your way to the Archi Building, okay?" Eunji said said, making her bestfriend smile and give her a small nod.

Chorong thought the conversation is already finished but Eunji formed a thin straight line using her lips, indicating in the Jung Eunji Dictionary that she still has something to say and she's still hiding something. "Tell me what is it," Chorong directly said.

"Well, I tried to erase this thought in my mind but... You might see Luhan there. I saw his schedule and his first class is also on the same building as yours. I am not sure about the room number though. I think it's... 305 or something? I am not sure," Eunji confessed carefully before she went away, leaving Chorong flabbergasted and blank.

After a second or two, she checked her schedule and looked for her room number. "Monday, 7:00AM-9:00AM..." she murmured softly while checking. Then she found her room number, making her curse herself, "305. Oh my goodness."

-----------

His footsteps are on a moderate speed -- not too excited and not too bored. His face is fine, no emotions shown on it.

Luhan is now on his way to the Architecture Building, ready to attend his first class. On his way, he carefully observes the place where he is now and he actually likes the environment that he's seeing. Too many people occupying the free space. Girls are laughing. Some are even looking at him, obviously trying to catch his attention. Boys are laughing together too. Talking about the things that only they can understand. He likes the thought of being finally a new college student. He has even thought of joining the varsity -- basketball or soccer, he would love that. Those two sports are his favorites and whenever there are chances to play the two, he would always surely grab that.

But we must have forgotten that there is also one on his environment who look so lost. She's currently analizing her map, standing nearby a tree and pointing out different directions. She constantly blows up air, flipping her bangs onto the air to release her stress. Luhan observed her carefully. Of course, he knows who is she but he's scared to approach her for she might do something scandalous again. He can't apologize because he still doesn't know what to say. He's afraid that he might accidentally blurt out that he knows her character of being a manhater too. But his mind was opposed by his heart. Without him knowing, his feet moved for him, approaching the lady who has just turned back against him without knowing his existence. She seemed to be ready to conquer another way to go to her building.

Okay Luhan, just be cool. Pretend like nothing happened.

"Chorong," he called her softly, tapping her back. The lady turned around as she heard her name, was left hanging open for a few seconds as she saw the one who called her. But the bad thing is, she still managed to raise her eyebrows, not welcoming his presence. "What are you doing here?" she asked coldly, obviously irritated.

"Well, I am on my way to my building but I saw you here. You look lost. Imagine, you, who has been living in Seoul for so long, is still getting lost? While me, who has lived for so long in China, has not yet feel lost here? You must be some kind of an inexperienced girl, huh?" Luhan started. Chorong felt her blood boiling up to a hundred degrees because of him again. "Luhan, I know you are my bestfriend's cousin. But please, if you are going to ruin my first day in class, then please..." she tried calming down, but she can't... "Please get out of my sight!" she finally exclaimed. Chorong then started to walk away.

"You want me to get out of your sight but you're the one who walked away? Wow. Well, miss, I think you need my help." Chorong stopped as she heard Luhan's voice. She checked her watch, "15 minutes before class. This is not good." She turned to him again.

"Okay fine. I'm going to accept your offer for now... So... Where's the Architecture Building?" she asked him, her arms crossed together. Her backpack's left support hanging on her left shoulder. The male only chuckled in return, "so, you are on the same building as mine?" Chorong then remembered about what Eunji said earlier. "Unfortunately, yes."

"Are you sure that you are unfortunate? Imagine, me, who has been stared by so many girls here, is walking with you? And even sending you to your building?" Chorong rolled her eyes to find a proof of his statement. She saw girls looking at the two of them. Some are even whispering to each other while looking at them. She gave up. "Fine. I don't care. I'm still unfortunate. And correction, we happened to be on the same building. I have nothing to thank you!" she yelled at him a bit.

The two bickered until they have reached the Architecture Building, a white and tall one building with many plants in its front. It also has many benches. "So this is the building. This looks like the one far away from here that's why I got lost," Chorong said in justice as she pointed out her finger to somewhere. "That's the Engineering Building," Luhan said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"How come you know so many things about here?"

"Miyoung-noona used to study here too and Eunji and I visit her here. Well, I am some kind of an adventurer. I wanted to study here that's why I flew here from China. How about you? How come you don't know the buildings here?"

"What?" Chorong asked irritatedly.

"Fine, nevermind. So, what's your room number?" Luhan said, forgetting his question for her.

She hesitated to answer. She just looked at him. He also set his eyes on her in return, "Chorong. We don't have all day here." She's still skeptical to answer because she knows that they may be classmates.

"3...0...5" She said so softly that Luhan did not hear it. "What? 3...?"

Lord, Please, I hope we're not in the same room. Please. Please. Okay, Chorong, say it now. "305." Luhan smiled widely as he heard the room number, "Wow! I heard this school has a block system. Meaning, you'll be my classmate?" Chorong's world suddenly crushed. "I think my first day's already ruined."

"Why?"

Chorong just glared at him. "Why? What? Are you taking BS Architecture too?"

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked in return, leaving her in defeat. "Yeah right, I shouldn't have asked." Chorong said. The two went up the stairs and looked for the room. As they saw the one with the big "305" at its entrance, the two entered it quickly.

The room is spacious, but the seats are already filled. No professor is on the front. Only two seats at the back are left. The classroom is quiet because the students are still quite new with each other though you can see ones that are now having their first conversations. The two decided to take the seat at the back and not talk to each other anymore. They separated lives and talked to the others. Chorong met a girl named Hayoung. Hayoung is a very pretty girl. Luhan, on the other hand, decided to talk to the boys. He even asked them if they know about the audition for the varsity. Later on, the door opened, revealing a lady who looked respectable with her books and eyeglass.

"Good morning class, I am Mrs. Park. And I will be your professor for English." The students are still quiet.

"Park Chorong, this is it." Chorong told to herself.

The professor discussed her terms and conditions as their professor. Of course, she also made them list down different informations about them. The students thought that their first class will end just like that. But no, it's not supposed to be that way.

"So, for a fresh start, I would like all of you to say something about yourself. And I would also like all of you, guys, to mention one person in this room that you would like to know more in the future," Mrs. Park said excitedly, making the students quite frustrated because they don't know what they will do. "I'll be giving all of you 5-10 minutes to know each other," she said as she sat down on her professor's chair, leaving the students to do their activity.

Chorong and Luhan did not talk to each other. Instead, they talked to the other ones -- expressing their excitedness to meet other people and making theirselves comfortable with them. Ten minutes flew like five minutes. Time must be that fast. The students, stood up one by one.

"Good morning classmates, blockmates. I am Baekhyun. I am now 18 years old and I am very excited to meet all of you.," Baekhyun was about to go back to his seat but Mrs. Park stopped him, "Baekhyun," the male looked at her. He seemed to know what she's about to say. "Who's the one here that you want to know more?"

Baekhyun retracted back to his position and answered her, "I would like to know Hyemi more, Ma'am," he admitted shyly. The girl named Hyemi got shocked, obviously surprised. The people in the room started teasing them. Chorong got scared of the situation. She prayed that no boy would mention her.

The class has already spoken and as expected, the two left are Chorong and Luhan. Well, they occupied the last two seats that's why it happened. some of the students also tried escaping the situation. Some of them refused to answer because they still don't know the name of the one that they want to mention that's why Mrs. Kim asked them to point out the person. Chorong thought that the activity is really embarassing. When her turn came, she got nervous but still carried it out well. When asked about the one that she's interested to know more, she pointed out the one who looks smart and confident, Son Naeun. The girl smiled back at her in return. Chorong is honest about her answer though.

"So Luhan, it's now your turn." Luhan stood up from his seat to go into the front. He stood there confidently. "Hi everyone, I am Xi Luhan. You can call me Luhan. I am in the 18 years of age. Actually, I lived in China for almost all of my life but I have decided to study here because I find living here in Seoul interesting." Mrs. Park seemed to be amused with him, "That's nice, Mr. Xi. And now, who do you want to know more?"

Luhan looked at the class and he saw that everyone's excited to know his answer. He looked at his professor first before answering, "I would like to know more about the girl whom I still have yet to apologize to. I'm sorry because I cannot tell all of you why. It's somewhat confidential," Luhan said straightly while looking into her. The people in the looked followed his direction and waited for his next words, "Park Chorong. I would like to know more about you."

 

 

------

 

 

 

 

 

Hehe. Third update. Any comments? :D

 

By the way, thank you to those who have subscribed and commented. I hope I'm still meeting your expectations. T.T God Bless us! :)

 

By the way, I edited this after posting it. Sorry.