Key Unlocked

Almost World War III

"Two years. It's now two years Eunji! So, what can I give him?" Chorong said with a joyful voice as she entered Jung Eunji's room, "I never thought we would reach this far and..."

"You should thank me for that! I'm the one who convinced you for countless times to open up yourself to other guys and tada! Look at you, you're so happy and blooming. You look so inlove," Eunji said as her eyes moved from the screen of her laptop to her bestfriend's visage. Chorong then replied to her, "and I've got to thank you for that, Jung Eunji! So, what should I give him?"

"I don't know. You're the girlfriend," Eunji answered her loud bestfriend as the latter asked her the same question for almost a thousand times. "Give him a watch."

"He has lots of it already. Besides, I want to give a gift with full of efforts!" Chorong said as she laid on Eunji's bed. Seconds passed and the room was filled with silence. Until Chorong rested her hands on both sides of her jaw to support herself and spoke again, "how about draw something?"

Eunji seemed to be quite amused with the idea. "Good one, so what do you want to draw?"

"Him? Chibi version?" With that, Eunji raised both of her brows to show her contradiction. "No, no," she swatted her hands playfully to Chorong's left arm. The latter winced in pain, "yah! Jung Eunji! That's not funny! You're such a brutal girl."

Luhan's cousin then smiled as she tried to coax Chorong playfully, "I am sorry. Juju. How about draw something with the two of you? Something that reminds you best of the two of you together?" And like a strike of a lightning, Chorong has thought of an idea. "I know now what to do. Thank you so much Jung Eunji! But wait, I am quite thirsty. I'll go down for a bit." Eunji nodded her head as she went back in front of her laptop, "alright. Don't ever come back."

"As if I'll do it. You wish," Chorong said, sticking a tongue on her.

------------------------

"So, have you thought about how you're going to tell this to her?" Sehun eyed him as he fixed the rubix cube that Luhan messed up for him to bring back to its best form. It's been weeks since the professor offered the program to him and he has already said yes to the offer.

The other male shook his head, hands clasped together as he sits on the sofa, opposing Sehun's direction. "To be honest, Sehun, no. I don't want to think about it yet. I want to grab the opportunity. I really do. But then, we have promised each other that no one can leave the other. I don't know... But I'll go. I'm just finding a way to tell her. And it's quite getting harder for me, our anniversary's coming up and... Telling her that I have to go somewhere for atleast two years is not a good gift. How should I say it? 'Chorong, I'm going to Singapore but don't worry, I'll give you lots of chocolates!' Is that what I should say?"

"But I am sure Chorong will understand. Oh wait," Sehun paused as he set aside the cube that he's not able to finish because his attention diverted to another matter, "I mean, well, who would want to miss the chance? If she's you, I am quite sure she'll take the offer too. That's Singapore and I know it will be a good experience! But, if she's the one who got the offer, will you support her?" Sehun asked.

Luhan gave him a serious look, "seriously, Sehun? you're asking that to me?"

"Of course! Like hello, Singapore is one of the countries that you badly want to go to."

"I'll support her all the way, as long as it is making her happy. Chorong is a smart girl and I know that she knows what to prioritize. What I'm trying to say is... I can wait for her. She can wait for me... But opportunities cannot wait for us both. They might get lost in our hands if we'll always think about 'us' first..." he explained.

"... and besides, even if Singapore belongs to my dream travel destinations, I won't be envious to her if ever Chorong got the offer. I guess I would not feel that bad at all. I could have thought that she completed my dreams."

Sehun's mouth was left hanging open. "What?" Luhan asked, a small laugh escaped his face. The other male stood up on his seat and tranferred to where Luhan is. He pushed Luhan's back in a friendly but manly way, "you're really a man now, Luhan. I'm so proud of you."

The two just exchanged laughters with each other until they got tired. "But how about long distance relationships?" Sehun questioned him, a serious face evident on his face. Luhan rolled his shoulders, "I don't know. I'm a bit afraid but... We trust each other. I don't have anything to fear at all I guess."

 

 

And the two went on like that for few minutes, talking about their personal lives. Their hearts were steady until suddenly...

"Chorong!" Eunji's loud voice echoed all throughout the house as she got down from the stairs. "Oh, Sehun... Luhan, you're here already?" she asked, guilty for being too loud. Luhan's face suddenly changed. "What do you mean? Chorong is here?"

 

-------

Very short update guys. :)) Haaaay. Did I take a long time to update? LOL. I've been into a camp and leadership traning for several days and my official rest starts from tonight. Haha. Thank you so much for supporting this story! :) So... Kyahay. Did you miss me? Anyway, please do comment. :D I have already written the first half of the next chapter but of course, with your opinions/suggestions, I might change/add more scenes. God Bless us!