Closure

Almost World War III

It's been a week since the incident happened and the two did not dare to talk with each other.  Luhan tried to talk to Chorong several times but he somehow got tired of her rejection that's why he chose to give her the space that she needs. Meanwhile, Chorong, the hardheaded girl, of course, has gotten guilty for what she did to him but she doesn't have the courage yet to apologize to him. She just realized that she misses his presence.

 

"Chorong, yoohoo!" Eunji snapped her fingers in front of her bestfriend's eyes. Chorong's senses came back to life as she did it. "Yes?"

"You look so spaced out. Hello! I'm talking about Junmyeon, the Student Council President!"

"Oh, so what's about him?"

"What? I just told you that he asked me out!" Chorong's eyes widened, a big grin on her face, "really? Oh my, I'm so happy for you!" Chorong said happily as she shook Eunji's hands. "Seriously? Your mind is really flying away. Late reaction," the latter said as her happy face suddenly became reversed, tranforming Chorong's happy expression into puzzled one, "eh? Why? What happened?"

"Luhan..." Eunji started. Chorong's eyes went back to the frappe that she's drinking. She has to admit it, she really misses him – his texts, his calls, his voice, his pestering on her... His warmth. Maybe her past with Kris never had the closure but to know that he's already happy with Jessica, it's enough. Chorong doesn't know what to do yet. How can she approach that boy whom she had hurt and ignored so bad?

However, she has thought of a great idea and suddenly tried to find a way to do it. She shifted her gaze to her bestfriend as she asked, "Eunji, do you have Kris' number?"

"Yah! Chorong! We're talking about my cousin here, yet, you want to know your first love's number?" Eunji said angrily, thinking that Chorong is a bit insensitive about her cousin's feelings. "Ani, not like that. I just want to fix myself first before I approach him. By the way, when is his team's basketball game? I hear that it's coming soon," Chorong fought back. That's enough to calm Eunji down.

"Next week. By the way, what do you feel about Kris?"

Chorong got a bit shocked about the question but she kept quiet, thinking of an answer to say. Kris? My first love who is happy now with his girlfriend? No matter what I do, I know that I cannot have Kris anymore, besides I'm happy now with Luhan... Wait, Chorong, what are you thinking? Yes, right, I have Luhan... Now... But he's mad at me. I'll be happy if I have him, if he'll accept me... That is if he can still accept me.

"Hey," Eunji slapped her arm playfully, causing Chorong to be a bit flustered. "Kris..." Chorong paused as she leaned back to the comfortable seat of the coffee shop, "he's a character in my story book that I want to close... So that I can open another chapter for my heart, for another person..."

"And that's the reason why you're asking me his number?"

Chorong let out a deep breath as she nodded, "yes, can I have it?"

"No, but I have Jessica's," her answer gave Chorong the idea. Suddenly, another idea struck her mind. "Oh yes, that's okay. Please give me her number too."

"Okay," Eunji said as she grabbed her phone from her bag and looked for the number that she's about to give to her. A question suddenly popped up into Chorong's mind and she asked it as soon as she got Jessica's number, "Ji, do you know anything about Luhan's past relationship?"

Eunji looked up, thinking of what to say, "well... Yes. Her name is Seohyun. Luhan met her while he's studying in China. Seohyun was a transfer student, as far as I know. They got close and fell inlove with each other because of their love and miss for South Korea. They had a relationship but Seohyun fell out of love for she fell for another classmate of theirs. Luhan's heart really broke because of that. Luhan really gave it all for her. Everyone knows his heartbreak that but me and Sehun are the main witnesses. But you know what, Chorong?"

"What?"

Chorong's heart suddenly crashed. How can she be so selfish? Luhan never told her these things but the worse thing is... She never asked. She acted to selfish without even knowing his past. He had been hurt too. Luhan, how can you act so strong? I know you are a boy but this is love... And... Love can weaken people. Really.

"The difference about your past and his past is that they had closure. It just took time for Luhan to finally realize that there's still a future for his heart... While you..." she got loss of words. Chorong tried to absorb Eunji's words, "you're so stuck in your past and you need light to lead you to the right direction. I guess this is what you need closure. Good decision. You are really my bestfriend! I guess this is the only way for you to finally get over that Kris guy."

------------

On the next day, Chorong immediately went to the coffee shop where she's supposed to meet the two people who had the biggest impact in her life. As she entered, she immediately looked for a good place to stay on the shop. As she had made up her mind, she settled on one of the seats and immersed herself in deep thoughts. This is it, Chorong. You can do it!

"Chorong," Jessica called her as she found her. Chorong's eyes suddenly sparked as she saw her aura. She stood up as Jessica walked close to her and gave her a friendly hug. "You're still sweet, Jess. I think I'm going to miss you." Jessica pouted as she expressed her 'awwww' face to Chorong. The blonde girl took a seat in front of her, her bag resting on her lap. "So, why did you invite me here?"

"Let's order first," Chorong said, a small smile on her face.

-------------

"Jess, I invited you here because I want to close everything," she started. Jessica wondered what's happening. "Rong, about what?"

Chorong is about to answer until a musculine voice joined them. "Hey!" Kris called as she approached the two girls. Jessica's attention went to Kris suddenly, "why are you here, Kris?"

The tall male took a seat beside his girlfriend first before answering her puzzled mind's questions. "Chorong invited me here too via Facebook and I'm sorry I am late," Chorong laughed a little on the 'Facebook' part as she replied, "it's okay Kris, I just want to fix everything before the two of you go." She inhaled a deep breath before she resumed. "Jess, Kris. it's about the the past. You know about us, Kris and me... I'm so hurt. You know what? After I saw the two of you in the party, I felt like everything... Everything that happened before... The pain they brought me... They came back immediately. I'm haunted..."

"Rong..."

"Wait, Jess, let me finish. Please don't get angry at me... I'm haunted by my past. And there's this boy who loves me. But I felt like I lost him now because of this past that I can't let go... He's also there at the party but I left him... I left him alone because I'm to selfish. I took him for granted."

At this point, tears started to brim down her face. "I just want the two of you to be happy. I just want to let myself free. Kris, I got angry at you, really. I hated guys after what you did to me. I hated being embarassed at public places. I got that sensitive! Jess, I got a bit upset too because of what you did but... I am fine now... I am really fine now. As long as the two of you are happy, I am happy too. I am hoping that you two would last forever. Now, it's my time to be happy too. Just like what you told me, Jess..." Chorong reached out for the pair's hands and squeezed them a bit. Then she put them on top of one another with hers on the uppermost. Kris and Jessica stayed silent for a bit, choosing to listen to her. "You told me I deserve to be happy, and that means I have to forgive and forget... And I am doing that. Now. I have to fix something that I cannot let go. I have that one special person to get back to me. Thank you for teaching me both how to be strong," and she let go of the two's hands.

Jessica started to cry too, splitting his hand from the Kris' hold as she covered her eyes, "sorry if I was too selfish too, Rong. I... Really regret what I did. For embarassing you there. I'm sorry. We almost broke up because of it..."

Kris on the other hand, supported Jessica, his arms on back. then he finally spoke. "I am sorry about it Chorong. But I just want you to know that our apologies are sincere. You are one person that we cannot forget for you taught us how to be strong enough to fight for the relationship that we started and for the relationship that we will never want to end."

"Kris, I am fine now, thank you," Chorong finally stood up to so behind the two. She forced Jessica to stand too as she held her arm and as soon as the latter reached out and stood up in front of her, she embraced her sincerely. "Don't cry, don't cry," she rubbed the small of her back, calming Jessica down.

Kris loved the scene as well. He had waited for this for such a long time. Eventhough he won't admit it, he knows in his mind that the scene in front of him right now, that's the scene that he's been dreaming to come for such a long span of time. He approached the two and hugged them as they both let out happy tears for settling everything down. "Let's have super group hug!"

The two girls giggled at his statement. And that is how Chorong closed the sad chapter of her life. Finally, she had freed herself from the things that had hurt her before and now, she's ready to have back what's hers and she will never want to be other's, and that is Luhan. She felt like the thorns that are killing her inside finally got out of her heart and gave her the freedom that she has longed for these past few years. Now, she has to go back and tell him what he means to her. This time, maybe, she's the one who needs to prove something.

 

 

-----------

 

 

Quite short update. :((

But... Yehet. :D Thank you for the supporters of this story. Hi to my subcribers! :) I do hope that you'll support me until the end... Until I finish this. Huhu. But if you have comments, please post it. That will be helpful in my upcoming updates. :)) Thank you so much, really. I am not expecting much support for my story. I know that I still lack talents in writing but you guys gave me strength. Okay, I'll stop this drama. Haha.

God Bless us! :)))))