Kris POV

Serenity's Guardians

I'm Kris me and my pack have been told to record a daily journal. You'll get see from each of our perspectives of how we feel and what it's like to live the way we do. Right now its my turn and apparently I'm suppose to tell you about myself and my day "What the hell? do I look like a damn girl SoJung it sounds like I'm keeping a freakin' diary." 

"Shutup and do what your told" SoJung yells back 

"Always so angry" Kris grumbles rubbing the side of his head "hold on I'll be right back" he says before a clicking sound was heard the sceen going blank.

An hour later the screen comes back on showing Kris and a sleeping boy in his lap.

"Ok I'm back alright sooo I'm 18 years old the oldest of our pack umm maybe I'll tell you a bit about our past well we all went to normal human school hiding our true nature from the humans. The human kids we went to school with would call us bad assess. Mostly because we are and also because of our temper we use to get into fights almost everyday. We all had a bad reputation and kids usually would stear clear of us but we liked it that way we don't really like to socialize. I think that the only pups in our pack that didn't get in trouble for fighting in school was Jonghyun and Amber and thats only because they played pranks instead.

They played them on pretty much everyone teachers, students, the nurse, the guidance councilor oh god she needed a counsilor when they were done with her, but the princable was who they really liked to get they REALLY hated him. But now thats the least of our problems, now that the apocalypse has come all we do now is work, work , work. Oh also we all have a special ability, mine is strength I can lift 93 cars and still be able to lift more."

"Are you bragging agian?" mumbles the sleepy boy in his arms wrapping his arms tighter around Kris's abdomen 

"I do not brag" Kris scoffed pulling Tao closer to me 

"Yeah, ok", he giggled with a sarcastic tone "its late you should turn it off for now"

"Yeah, your right. Ok well see ya', bye"

A click sound echoes and the screen goes blank.