SoJung POV

Serenity's Guardians

It's been awhile since we have seen the Northern pack. I can tell that not only me but the rest of my pack have missed them terribly, we have always been very close with the Northern pack I think it is because me and Youngguk get along very well we always see eye to eye, It's also probably because most of my pack is mated to his.

Youngguk told me that he has come here because of some information that he has uncovered about the Eastern pack that went missing over 3 months ago. He told me that he wasn't able to contact us before coming because they had ran into some difficulties.

I have gathered my pack and Youngguks into an empty classroom down the hall from the gym to discuss the problems that have been going on lately. As soon as we enter the classroom Seungcheol sits at one of the old desks pulling a still sniffling Jihoon into his lap making the boy straddle him and pulls his head to rest on his shoulder as he leaves light kisses along the older boys neck. Jihoon starts to shift abit uncomfortably as the rest of the two packs start to pile in clearly starting to become uncomfortable with the very public and sensual acts that his mate was commiting, after Jihoon let out a small croon of approval to his mate Youngguk decided it was time to step in and seperate them before something went further than it should.

"Seungcheol" Youngguk says in his alpha tone causing his Beta to immediatly stop his actions and Jihoon to let out a girlish squeak as he clings to his mate in fear.

"Yah what have you been told about doing things to Jihoon that make him uncomfortable?"  Himchan growls out, Seungcheol puts his head down but still holds on tightly to his mate.

"I-I-It's fine Hyung I-I wasn't uncomfortable" Jihoon tells Himchan in a small voice. Himchan lets out a sigh 

"Arasso but no more of that in public, do you understand me Seungcheol?" Himchan says in a warning tone.

"Yes Himchan Umma" Seungcheol says softly leaning into his mate as his thin fingers run through his hair.

"Now lets get down to what you've come here for" I say to Youngguk

"Yes your right" Youngguk says nodding his head "so we were on the border of our territoy and the Western's dropping off a few humans at the docks when we where just finishing up JR showed up with his pack to drop off a few humans their selfs and everything was fine until Kai's mate started acting up he kept whinning and   shaking his head, telling Kai to make the voices be quiet. We all thought the kid was going insa-"

"Kyungsoo" YuilHan says quietly while sitting on one of the window sills staring out of a small hole of the boarded up window swinging one leg slowly back and forth.

"Excuse me?" Youngguk asks confused at YuilHan's quiet outburst

"Kai's mates name" YuilHan says looking away from the window and at Youngguk as her blue eye glows "its Kyungsoo" she finishes then looks back out the boarded up window.

"Right" Youngguk says then slowly moves his gaze away from the young girl in the window sill "as i was saying we thought the kid was going insane until Kwangmin started to act up too saying the air felt...corrupted. We didn't think anything of it...but awhile later as we were starting to leave Ricky said that the twins were missing and he hasn't seen them for at least half an hour. So we helped the Western's look for the twins we all split up into two to cover more ground of the woods around us which also took us awhile because JR insisted on being paired with Ren."

"Stupid doesn't know how to take a hint" Ren mumbles under his breath. Ren is like me he refuses to take a mate and doesn't believe that he needs one he also doesn't believe in love like the others, luckily we both have each other to understand our reasons. JR also known as the Western packs Aplha has been trying to court Ren since he met him 5 years ago but whatever JR says or does Ren always refuses. 

"Anyway" Youngguk says with a chuckle " we were searching for over an hour till we haerd some growls coming from one of the old houses. We ran inside and into the basement to see two dead humans and Kwangmin battling three others while protecting his unconsious brother that was settled in a corner behind him we jumped in to help him as soon as we got there." everyone in my pack gasps in shock humans fighting wolfs? Thats unbelievable humans are weak and to stupid to know how to fight us which probably explains why Kwangmin killed two of them so easily. " The Humans there had these weird weapons that made this high pitched noise that was..."

"Unbearable" YuilHan states still looking out the window "they where hunters" shes says now looking towards us "the humans that Kwangmin was fighting off...its been centuries since there has been werewolf hunters...but i guess they've come back" Yuilhan finishes the last part mostly to her self than us. The whole room goes quiet, YuilHan's blue eye starts to glow then fades as she turns her gaze to Himchan and smiles lightly towards him. She jumps down from the window landing gracefully on her feet as she walks towards Himchan she bends her knees abit as she leans her ear against Himchan's flat stomach she then smiles with excitment leaning away rubbing her hand gently on his stomach "Kyeopta" YuilHan says cutely smiling wider " they are going to be so georgous they like the sound of your voice Youngguk. isn't that cute?" YuilHan sighs with a smile pulling her hand away from Himchan's stomach.

"W-w-what?" Himchan gasps

"Oh you don't know?" YuilHan asks actaully surprised about something

"A-a-about what?" Himchan half yells looking at the young girl in disbelief in what she is implying 

"Your pregnant" YuilHan says with a bright smile "congradulations Himchan!!" 

"PREGNANT??" Himchan yells in shock "With twins" YuilHan exclaims happily everyone then watched as Youngguk falls to the ground fainting from the shocking news given to him by the young seerer.  

"Oh dear I knew that would happen " YuilHan says looking behind Himchan at the Fallen Alpha.

"Twins?" Himchan squeaks out with wide eyes.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

please comment I like them very much they tell my how I can improve in my writing skills ~

thank you~