Kris POV

Serenity's Guardians

After we finally convinced Jihoon to come down from the ceiling we went outside to help the rest of the pack with dinner. When we got there they were just getting done with cleaning the game we caught earlier. Me and Tao found some wild onions while we were hunting then we got some vegetables from SoJung's garden earlier and decided to cook them with the meat.

"So watcha get for us tonight lovebirds?" Asks SoJung as she took a seat on a log between YuilHan and Amber. I shot her a dirty look but she ignored it.

"We got 3 rabbits, 2 geese,  4 deer, 5 turkeys, and 7 pheasants." Says Tao

You must be thinking thats alot of meat but wolfs have a higher metabolism than humans. So we need almost five times more food than humans. I pick up a goose and went over to the log next to Tao and sat down. I kiss him on the cheeck as I sit down and see SoJung wrinkle her nose at us from across the still not burning fire. 

"Hey SoJung why don't you get this fire started?" I say

"I'll do anything as long as I don't have to see that again." She says

SoJung stands up and walks over to the unlight fire she sits down next to it on her knees. She put her hands out in front of her palms up and a second later flames are dancing across her finger tips. She lays her hands down on one of the logs and they immediately set fire.

"There we are" she said brushing the dirt off of her jeans and going back to her seat. I started pulling pieces of meat off  the goose and putting it on a twig when YuilHan tapped me on the arm.

"Whats up Yuilie?" I ask her 

"We have to leave tomorrow" she says as she roasts a piece of deer meat. I stop pulling off pieces of goose and look at her. "What do you mean we have to leave?" I ask her

"There's a group of humans really close to us that need our help." She says as she rips off a piece of cooked meat with her teeth. 

"What are humans doing around here its like zombie wonderland" says Amber

"Yeah their just asking to die." Says Jonghyun "I mean I knew that humans weren't all that bright but I didn't know that they were dumb enough to go running towards the zombies." 

"No thats not true" says YuilHan " they know just how dangerous it is to come here." 

"Then why would they come if they knew." Asks Tao 

"They came looking for us why else would they have risked so much." Says SoJung

"Right" says YuilHan "they've come here for us, they want to go to Serenity."

"How far are they?" Asks SoJung

"If we leave at daybreak we should be back here before night fall." Says Yuilie

"Alright we'll leave at day break tomorrow" says SoJung taking a bite of her meat 

"We need to make sure that we have everything we need hide what we need here and take what we need to go with us. So everyone eat up, where are they?" 

"There hiding in a abandoned factory" says Yuilie 

"Alright everyone hurry up and eat then we need to pack and get some sleep." Says SoJung 

"Tao" I hear Yuilie whisper

"Yeah whats up?" He whispers back

"Remember the vision I had about  SoJung and a boy?" Asks YuilHan

"Yeah what about it?" Asks Tao 

"Well the group of humans we're picking up is with him" she says

"The boy?" Asks Tao getting excited 

"Yeah" says YuilHan

"Whats he look like?" Asks Tao 

"He has gray eyes and brown shaggy hair he's very handsome. " she says 

"Really that's wonderful maybe SoJung will think so too." Says Tao

"Maybe she will" I say with a smile

Tao and YuilHan immediately look at me and whisper at the same time.

"You can't say anything." 

"Promise?" Asks Yuilie

"Promise" I told her

"Cross your heart and hope to die." She asks I laughed and said 

"Cross my heart hope to die"

"Pinky swear?" She asks

"Pinky swear" I say 

She smiles and hooks her pinky to mine then Tao took my hand and laced his fingers through mine as he layed his head on my shoulder. I look at Jihoon to see if he knew already he most likely has known for months now but I ask him anyway. His head perked up and he gave me a mischievous smile and then I heard his voice in my head. 

"Actually" he thought " I just found out, what do you think me and YuilHan were fighting about? She was thinking about it when I was listening to her thoughts. She flipped out because she thought I would tell which I won't." He smiles at me again then lowers his head and started stabbing meat onto a twig.