Jonghyun POV

Serenity's Guardians

"Ok so is it just me or was there a bunch of whispering back there that we got left out of?" I think to Amber as we walk back to the old school. She was looking at the ground but now her head is up but she has enough sense not to look at me. 

"I was just thinking the same thing." she thinks 

"I can tell you if you promise not to tell." says a different voice

Me and Amber look up to see Jihoon standing in front of us with his hands in his jean pockets and a smirk on his face.

"Alright we promise now spill whats going on?" I think to him as we start to walk again before anyone noticed that we stopped.

"Do you promise Amber?" Asks Jihoon 

"Of course I do now get on with it." She thinks getting irritated. My sister is not one for patience.

"Alright alright calm down little pup I'll tell you." Jihoon thinks then looks to YuilHan who is getting a piggyback ride from Kris .

"Yuil had a vision" he thinks "it's about SoJung and a boy from the group of humans we're going to get. YuilHan says that SoJung is going to fallfor him.I was at a loss for words SoJung falling in love that is just crazy. Then all I hear is Amber laughing out loud like she was mad.

"Your such a liar" she says out loud, I just stare at her in disbelief. 

"Amber shut up" I think to her and she then notices her mistake and immediately stops laughing.

"Your funny Jihoon" I chuckle out loud trying to cover for my sisters little laughing fit, Jihoon just gives a small smile

" I'm not lying" Jihoon thinks irritably

"Sorry but you gotta admit it is kind of unbelievable" Amber thinks

"It's okay I laughed too when I found out " he thinks

"So he's in the group of humans we have to go get tomorrow?"  I ask

"Yeah" jihoon replies

"So he's human?" Thinks Amber

"Yeah" he repaeted

"Is YuilHan sure she didn't see SoJung feeding him to the zombies?" Thinks Amber causing Jihoon and I to crack a smile 

"Yes she is very sure of what she saw." Jihoon thinks

 "Wow I wonder how SoJung acts when shes in love?" Thinks Amber 

"Well I guess we'll find out pretty soon." Jihoon thinks as we reached the doors of the old school gym.