YuilHan POV

Serenity's Guardians

"Hi I'm YuilHan my pack calls me Yuilie I am twelve years old I have one green eye and one light blue. Whenever a wolf has two different colored eyes it means that they are psychic I can see the past, present, and future. I can see whatever and whoever I want all I have to do is think about the person, place, and or time. Sometimes they come when I didnt want them and they hurt me. It takes skill to harm me I can also send a thousand watts of electricity to my victims body. SoJung told me that when I was a baby I use to send small shocks to Kris whenever I was upset she said that she use to laugh so hard but I would never shock her. SoJung said it was because Kris's face scares little children.

I don't remember my mother but I don't care because I have SoJung. I sometimes call her umma and other times I just call her SoJung. Jihoon and the others say that I scare them sometimes I just laugh at them. I do understand that I'm what you would call touched I believe it is mostly because of what I've seen in my visions, they're not all bad but most are. After my first vision I changed, I don't feel any regret or pity when I kill, that day is the day that I found out what I really am.

I'm a living weapon."