Jihoon POV

Serenity's Guardians

" Hi! I'm Jihoon I'm sixteen years old, three months older than the twins my ability allows me to read minds I can also move things with my mind. I don't talk aloud at all when I talk to the wolves in my pack I usually talk to them in their heads. This is also how I talk to the Northern pack, we're really close to them my mate is in the Northern pack I really miss him its been a month since I've gotten to see him and it was only a breif meeting. I call to him everyday but its still not the same I just got done talking to him but I lost the connection once he crossed the border of the Western pack territory my powers can only go so far.

Hehe ok let me stop I sound like a love sick puppy.... so moving on.

The humans arent very trusting they have always look at us a little funny but they mostly look at YuilHan my little sister. She's well .... a bit touched its just... the stuff she says and what goes through her head shes a little demented. She loves to kill and she mostly keeps to herself she doesnt say much to the humans unless she saw their future. She always tells them what she saw but she is never straight forward its always only small snipets of what she saw and she tells them in a confusing matter but sometimes she should not say anyhting at all.

Once when we where leading some humans she told one of the mothers that one of her children would die before we made it to Serenity. The mother decided to humor Yuilie so she asked her which one? And of course YuilHan had to be all mysterious and say you'll see when it happens then skipped off to find SoJung. The mother thought the whole thing was funny until it actually happened. It was her youngest son he went off on his own while we where setting up camp and when the mother said that he was gone we went looking for him. We found him in a clearing in the woods there was one zombie there eating him. YuilHan's weapon is a bow shes very skilled at it probably the best their is so before any of us had time to react an arrow came shooting out of a tree and into the zombies skull.

The boy was only seven now were not allowed to tell the humans our powers- I mean they know that we have powers but they dont know what they are. If we show them or they figure it out on their own then theres nothing we can do about it. 

The reason that they cant know is because if they knew they could try to get close to us so they could try to use us and our powers. So when YuilHan told that mother that her child would die and after everyone got a good look at her they knew what and who she is, The Seerer. There is only one in the whole world and Yuilie is it we always have her wear her grey hooded cloak so she can hide her eyes.

The only reason that she listens is because she knows how dangerous it is for the humans to know her powers. They could use them against us and we can't let that happen because then someone has to die and im pretty sure it wont be us." Jihoon stops for a moment eyes going wide as a smile bursts on his face. " Seungcheolie your back!" he gasps, leaning over to turn the camera off "Yes I missed you too Cheolie" Jihoon replies before a click echoed and the camera screen went blank.