SoJung POV

Serenity's Guardians

"Yuilie, Yuilie, YuilHan if you don't come out here this instant I'll....."

"Umm SoJung what are you doing?" Asks a voice from behind. I sit up and turn around from the air vent I was just yelling into to find Kris giving me a weird look.

"What's it look like I'm doing?" I snarl 

"Well it looks like your yelling into that air vent" he says slinging a backpack off his shoulder.

"I am yelling into this air vent because YuilHan is in it again and refuses to come out."

"Oh come on SoJung what did you do now?" He asks me

"I didn't do anything to her it was Jihoon" I say "and what are you doing back so early?" It was Kris and Tao's turn to go out hunting. They weren't suppose to be back for at least another 30 minutes or so. I looked around then turned back to Kris. "Where is Tao? is he okay?" 

"Yeah, yeah he's fine him and the twins are gutting and skinning the game." He reassures "so, if YuilHan is in there than where is Jihoon?"

"Up there" I say then turn and point to the beam in the ceiling that Jihoon is on. Right now me and my pack are at one of our safe houses we have a couple all over the world.  The one we're in now is an old school gym in Connecticut.  

"So what happened?" Kris asks

"I'm not quit sure" I say  "one minute they were sitting there all quite and the next I hear YuilHan yelling at him about staying out of her head. Then Jihoon started to laugh at her and said she shouldn't think so loudly so YuilHan shocked him. Then she ran into the air vent and Jihoon flew up to the ceiling and is now up there pouting and most likely whining to Hansol."  

" I am not apologizing to him" YuilHan yells from inside the air vent

"Yuilie you don't have to just come out of there" I say

"Not until he apologizes" she yells back

"Theres no reason for me to" Jihoon yells down to us

"Here move over let me try" says Kris moving me to the side and bending down in front of the air vent.

I sat down next to him in order to get a better look inside, I'm immediatly met with the sigh og Yuilhan's bright red hair and blue and green eyes. YuilHan doesn't have to wear her hood when we're not around humans so right now she has it off.

"Hey YuilHan can you hear me?" Asks Kris

"Yes Kris I can hear you I'm angry not deaf." Yuilhan sasses back

"She's gotta point" I say

"Shut up SoJung" he says "YuilHan if you come out you can go hunting with me tomorrow" says Kris

As soon as he says that her head perks up and her eyes glitter.

"Really?" She asks

"Yep" he says " we might even find some good twigs so we can make you some new arrows."

"Okay" says Yuilie as she crawls out of the air vent then looks up at Jihoon, gives him a dirty look then skips outside to help out Tao and the twins.