YuilHan POV

Serenity's Guardians

SoJung immediately took control and everyone got very serious.

"How many?" SoJung asks me 

"Six humans, twenty zombies" I say 

"Alright" she says "Amber and Jonghyun will turn into their wolfs." 

The twins then change to their wolf forms "Jihoon take your sister up somewhere high so she can start shooting. Then you change too when your done. Kris, Tao, and I will stay in our human forms so we can talk to the humans." We then see the humans and the zombies I look at my brother and say

"Jisoo take me to the roof of that house over there."  

He put his hand towards me and levitated me off the ground and dropped me on the roof of the house. Then he turned into his wolf form and took off towards the twins who have already begun to attack the horde of zombies. I lifted my bow over my head and grabbed an arrow from my sheath and shot it at the zombie closes to one of the humans. 

The reason that I'm up here and not down there with the others is because I am still very young so my wolf form is not very strong so until I am as old as the twins I have to religh on my bow. We all had to go through this faze the twins and Kris used to use guns, SoJung use to use a bow like me, and Tao never had to go through that stage since he is bitten. 

I just keep shooting arrow after arrow making sure to get the ones that are closest to the humans. After Amber takes down the last one I look around to make sure they are all gone. I concentrate really hard to see if I can get any images of near by zombies and get nothing.

"It's all clear" I yell down 

I watch the twins and Jisoo turn back to their human forms as I'm about to jump off the roof  till I hear a scream. I look to the left to see a zombie with its teeth sunk into one of the humans we just 'saved'. I simlpy shrug reach behind myself to pull an arrow from my sheath situate it on the bow pull back and let it fly into the zombies head then I pull out another arrow and let it fly into the head of the human. Theres nothing we can do for them anyway there is no cure except to be bitten but we're not gonna go around and bite all the humans that get infected not only is it a waste of time but when a wolf bites a human that bitten is now the wolf's responsiblity meaning if they get into trouble the born wolf who bit them takes the blame and punishment. 

I jump of the roof and skip over to SoJung who is talking to a woman with short gray hair, jeans, and a dark green t-shirt. The woman was crying about something and yelling.

"Who is this?" I ask when I get close enough

The women takes one look at me and advances towards me with a look of hatred. As quick as light I have my bow loaded and pointed at the stranger and her foot steps stutter. 

"Take one more step and this arrow goes through you skull" I say with an expressionles face

"Like you did to Sungyeol" she yells

"Yes just like him" I say unfazed

"He was just a boy you could have-" 

"What saved him?" I ask cutting her off " and have some random human forever my responsibility? I don't think so I already have a responisbility and I'm only allowed to have one." 

"YUILHAN" yells Jihoon "we dont have time for this lets go" 

I take one more look at the women then lower my bow and follow. Jihoon to round up the others so we can make our way back to the old school gym.